Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Everything that is occurring with c19 has been orchestrated, all a planned event spanning several decades, c19 virus itself has been thoroughly tested over the years and they have formulated multiple strains to kill certain groups individuals and they were planted ahead of time worldwide then realeased simultaneously

and they haven't released the deadly one yet but it's coming

The "vaccine" wasn't developed to protect you from c19

c19 was developed and released SO YOU TAKE THE "VACCINE"

Medical link and source beyond the Illuminati?

How far a jump is it from the lab leak hypothesis which even the Pres & Fauci now refuse to discredit and what Swamplord suggested?

I am not saying I believe it, but it sure doesn’t seem anywhere near as far fetched as it would have 2 years ago!

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by JeffP

Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines.
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Here's a very relevant portion of your quote from VAERS. This database is constantly being cited by anti-vaxxers without any regard to the complexities involved in analysing the data. The vast majority of the 'events' listed are likely to be unrelated to vaccines as you have to do the follow up on the entries and compare the results to the expected numbers of such events in an unvaccinated population. There have been some statistical anomalies indicating very rare clotting problems with the J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines as well as even more rare possible cases of myocarditis (generally mild and eminently treatable) from Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. The data currently indicates that the vaccines are thousands of times safer than taking your chances with the disease. Anyone quoting 'only a 1% death rate' for covid should compare that to the less than 0.0019% death rate for the vaccine. I say less than because that number includes a number of deaths for which causation hasn't been proven.

Do you use the same analysis on CDCs numbers for infection and mortality?
I’m not trying to steer anyone anyplace.
If 2% scares you take the shot.
If you can live with the alternative, pass.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Hawk, shaking my head, if your statements on this point are as far off base as everything you state concerning the C-19 vaccines. Your thoughts should be taken with about a pound of salt.

Not enough salt in all of Bonaire.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
[quote=bowmanh]
Just a thought from a layman. We have always known the S-spike protein was toxic. That is why C-19 makes you sick.

The question becomes: how many spike protein molecules are produced in the body by the vaccine vs produced by the virus? Where do they accumulate in either case? How long do they survive in the body after injection or infection?

There has been a lot of rumor in the popular press about the S-protein being a toxic agent in and of itself, but I have seen ZERO evidence of this in the medical literature. I just did a quick Google sweep on it this morning, and from what I can tell a single journalist (Japanese) made this claim a few months ago based on a single sentence in a Pfizer internal document that was apparently taken out of context by the journalist.

Several expert panels have addressed this since then, and all have said it’s bunk. These are not Pfizer staff, or government people… they’re research scientists who make their living knowing this stuff.

The S-protein is what the SARS-CoV2 virus uses to gain entry to human cells. It’s a key to a lock, not a poison. Furthermore, there does not appear to be any evidence that the vaccine spike proteins accumulate anywhere. The vaccine stays almost completely in the site of the injection, and your immune system cells attack it and take it up at the site. The S-proteins are expressed on the surface of the vaccinated leukocytes as part of the antibody generating process and are not tossed out into the bloodstream, as some people imagine. After a period of time the cells in question are broken down and the excess proteins are recycled.

When the immune system detects a spike protein in the body it binds to it and destroys it and the viral particle it is attached to. The viruses and the spike proteins are broken down immediately. Intact viral proteins, whether from the CoV2 i virus or any other, do not accumulate anywhere. The body destroys them and reuses the components.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Fiubarski, you’re cute. Keep on being’ you, man…

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by DocRocket

OK

Please be clear: we are NOT at the point of being able to lift social isolation/quarantine yet. People who disregard the measures in place are unquestionably hastening the spread of the epidemic, and putting our nation's hospitals at risk of being overwhelmed. So keep doing the positive things, my friends, and wait for the smart guys to figure this out. I am confident they will.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Diesel, no insult is intended to anyone asking honest questions. However, I hold anyone spouting b u l l s h I t and claiming it is science accountable.

I’ve given you the broad brushstrokes here in several posts today. Use that to do a Google search if you like, or if you have a specific question, ask it and I’ll do my best to give you a straight answer.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
smile

Your eyes are brown, man…

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by DocRocke
Use that to do a Google search

Is google unbiased?

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Bwahahahaha!

Yes.

Last edited by DocRocket; 07/23/21.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski

OK

Please be clear: we are NOT at the point of being able to lift social isolation/quarantine yet. People who disregard the measures in place are unquestionably hastening the spread of the epidemic, and putting our nation's hospitals at risk of being overwhelmed. So keep doing the positive things, my friends, and wait for the smart guys to figure this out. I am confident they will.

#ouch

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I have a question for Doc Rocket: What do you think of the discussion about spike proteins generated in response to the mRNA vaccines accumulating in bone marrow and the ovaries?

This is coming from Bret Weinstein (evolutionary biologist) and Robert Malone who was apparently the original developer of mRNA vaccines in the late 80s. There is a long discussion of this on Weinstein's Dark Horse podcast. They have concerns that the spike proteins were supposed to stay confined in cells near the injection site but appear to be moving and concentrating in other areas in the body. They also refer to the spike proteins as toxic.

These guys are certainly credentialed biologists so I think it's worth considering. I would say that they are not really anti vaccine but are raising concerns that the vaccines may have some problems that need to be addressed.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podca...-easy-steps/id1471581521?i=1000525032595

Bowman, I haven’t heard Weinstein’s podcast, but he is a highly respected scientist and his concern bears scrutiny. I haven’t read anywhere in the literature about the S-protein being expressed in ovaries, but it makes sense it would show up in bone marrow (which is in large part made up of nascent leukocytes, which are the target tissue for the mRNA vaccine).

I’m not sure why anyone would refer to the S-protein as toxic. It has been shown to bind to Angiotensin receptors, which is how the virus gains entry into cells. This binding is not reversible, so the cell’s machinery breaks down the receptor-ligand complex into its component amino acids and recycles them. I am not aware of any research showing a prolonged effect that damages human cells by this or any other mechanism of the S-protein. And there has been a LOT of research on the S-protein

Another important question to be asked on this issue is how long the spike proteins persist in these tissues, and what sorts of effects do they have on those tissues? Proteins and their components (peptide chains) don’t hang around forever; in fact, the immune system recognizes them as foreign material and demolishes them quickly. Does the research show them hanging around for more than a few hours or days? This would be very surprising if found to be the case.

I don’t have answers to these questions, but if Weinstein et al. have been correct, then I’m sure some good bench scientists are looking for them.

The data I have seen comes from Pfizer's original research and maps the location of the lipid portion (which I believe the spike protein is bound to) over the first 48 hours after the vaccine is administered. At 48 hours the amounts in the ovaries and bone marrow are very high. I haven't seen data of what happens after 48 hours.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=bowmanh]
Just a thought from a layman. We have always known the S-spike protein was toxic. That is why C-19 makes you sick.

The question becomes: how many spike protein molecules are produced in the body by the vaccine vs produced by the virus? Where do they accumulate in either case? How long do they survive in the body after injection or infection?

There has been a lot of rumor in the popular press about the S-protein being a toxic agent in and of itself, but I have seen ZERO evidence of this in the medical literature. I just did a quick Google sweep on it this morning, and from what I can tell a single journalist (Japanese) made this claim a few months ago based on a single sentence in a Pfizer internal document that was apparently taken out of context by the journalist.

Several expert panels have addressed this since then, and all have said it’s bunk. These are not Pfizer staff, or government people… they’re research scientists who make their living knowing this stuff.

The S-protein is what the SARS-CoV2 virus uses to gain entry to human cells. It’s a key to a lock, not a poison. Furthermore, there does not appear to be any evidence that the vaccine spike proteins accumulate anywhere. The vaccine stays almost completely in the site of the injection, and your immune system cells attack it and take it up at the site. The S-proteins are expressed on the surface of the vaccinated leukocytes as part of the antibody generating process and are not tossed out into the bloodstream, as some people imagine. After a period of time the cells in question are broken down and the excess proteins are recycled.

When the immune system detects a spike protein in the body it binds to it and destroys it and the viral particle it is attached to. The viruses and the spike proteins are broken down immediately. Intact viral proteins, whether from the CoV2 i virus or any other, do not accumulate anywhere. The body destroys them and reuses the components.

You might want to look at the Bret Weinstein podcast when you have time. Bret Weinstein and Robert Malone discuss Pfizer data obtained via a FOIA request to the Japanese Government that indicate the spike proteins are not contained in the membranes of the cells producing them, but get into the blood and later migrate to the ovaries and bone marrow. So that's very different than your description. I'm not a medical biologist and don't have a position on this, but they present very different data and conclusions. If this is true, it sounds somewhat alarming to me. I've had both doses of the Moderna vaccine so I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I do look at dissenting positions from credible people and Weinstein and Malone seem credible to me.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The data I have seen (which is before my very eyes) is that anybody worrying about COVID is a stone cold bitch.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

Congress did that back in the Reagan years. It applies to this current situation but it was not done to prepare for the current situation.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jackmountain
If the vaccination works, why do the vaccinated care so much about those who aren’t?

Psychology. If EVERYONE is wrong, then I don't stand out being wrong. If I can get everyone else to vax, then I don't look like such a fool because I vaxed. Etc.

Tom

Here be dragons ...
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The simple fact that congress gave the pharms a pass on liability scares me enough to stay away.

Congress did that back in the Reagan years. It applies to this current situation but it was not done to prepare for the current situation.

Tom

Vaccines are generally a low profit item for the manufacturers and there will always be some bad side effects from vaccines. As a result, if it was easy to sue the manufacturers, they wouldn't make the vaccines.

In this case, the Trump administration guaranteed the drug companies that they would purchases hundreds of millions of doses at good prices as an incentive to get the vaccines produced quickly.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by jwp475

I turned 70 in January and I'm diabetic. I had Covid-19 last year in November, my wife also. My mother which resides in a nursing home also contracted Covid-19. We all recovered without hospitalization and none of us have any lasting effects. My brother is 2 years younger and has asthma had Covid-19, he needed breathing treatments but no hospitalization and no lingering effects.

My mother took the vaccine. My wife and I will not and my brother did not

Interesting anecdote. My counter is this: an older friend lives in a nursing home in Yakima, Washington. They were one of the first outbreaks of COVID. Fully 1/3 of the residents in the facility died along with 2-3 staff members. He has either had it twice or had a long-delayed relapse. He reports that he is doing pretty well now, no long term effects but that is not true for his friends who died.

Tom

Here be dragons ...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I turned 70 in January and I'm diabetic. I had Covid-19 last year in November, my wife also. My mother which resides in a nursing home also contracted Covid-19. We all recovered without hospitalization and none of us have any lasting effects. My brother is 2 years younger and has asthma had Covid-19, he needed breathing treatments but no hospitalization and no lingering effects.

Interesting anecdote. My counter is this: an older friend lives in a nursing home in Yakima, Washington. They were one of the first outbreaks of COVID. Fully 1/3 of the residents in the facility died along with 2-3 staff members. He has either had it twice or had a long-delayed relapse. He reports that he is doing pretty well now, no long term effects but that is not true for his friends who died.

Tom

Tom,

You might be interested in this report.
Many nursing home employees worldwide have reported the same.

https://ugetube.com/watch/cna-nursi...njections-speak-out_QtFAQhiGWiXBiuE.html

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Tom

Interesting anecdote.

The median length of stay in a nursing home is 5 months.

So, it's not surprising that some people died within that time.

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

559 members (1minute, 270wsmnutt, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 160user, 10gaugemag, 57 invisible), 2,158 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,293
Posts18,448,951
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.