Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Systemic Racism in Chicago?
1. 2,240 Shootings, 440 Homicides from January thru July 2020. Almost every shooter and homicide was black.
97.7%, but BLM and Chicago's Democratic Politicians blame "police and systemic racism."
2. The Chicago mayor is black.
3. The Superintendent of Police is black.
4. The Cook County States' Attorney is black.
5. The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.
6 The Illinois Attorney General is black.
7. The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.
8. The Cook County Board President is black.
9. The State Senate Majority Leader is black.
10. The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.
11. The Illinois Secretary of State is black.
12. The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.
13. The Cook County Clerk is black.
14. The Chicago Treasurer is black.
15. The Chicago Police Board President is black.
16. The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.
17. The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.
18. The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.
19. 40% of the City Council belong to the Black Caucus. Their average pay is $122,304 annually each, PLUS $122,000 per year in expenses. Their pension for life is 80% of last pay.
Republican head count in the City Council is ZERO.
William Hale Thompson was the last Republican Mayor of Chicago in 1931.
For 89 years Democrats have controlled the Chicago Mayor's Office.
At the end of fiscal 2019 the Chicago deficit was $838,200,000!
Can someone please explain how it's possible for Republicans, Donald Trump in particular or white people in general, to be responsible for Chicago's horrendously dismal condition? Anyone?

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
RON WETHINGTON " ... Can someone please explain how it's possible for Republicans, Donald Trump in particular or white people in general, to be responsible for Chicago's horrendously dismal condition? Anyone? ?

Sure. That's because it was Republicans (and Donald Trump's Great Grandpappy), who owned all the slaves before the Democrats freed them during the Civil War. Blacks still be enslaved, by evil Republicans, de facto, meaning "Dat's a fak."

Everyone knows that. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who would choose to live in Chicago? Worst city in America?

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Funny how the trolls never join in on these types of posts.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
How about a source, have some relatives would like to send this to.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Typical jivearses! Cant function without the whiteman to clean up their pathetic mess!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Somebody needs to point at Chicago and tell them to clean up Black Organized crime. Yes, that is the gangs. That is the source of most of the violent crime.

Say it! Some politician needs to have the stones to call it out.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mbhunt

They'll be along...

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yet the Mayor calls on a white president ,who's mentor was the grand puba of the KKK ,to clean up the mess. Strange times we live in

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Originally Posted by mbhunt

They'll be along...

I think we've learned a winning strategy though. They've been humping that "Disconnect from Trump" thread like a horny dog. Maybe we need one honey pot thread to draw the flies to while the adults talk in the rest of the threads. We'll just have to make an unwritten pact to go over to the schit pile thread and call them out so they keep getting drawn back in.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I think they should drop the Native American-inspired Chicago and really put their BLM pride on display by renaming the city New Mogadishu.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Some years ago, I worked for a software company in the central US and travelled to Chicago, both coasts and Canada. The owner of a Chicago based software company offered me the position of head of marketing with a substantial pay boost. After some serious thought, I tined down the offer because I knew Chicago and did not want to live there. I liked the company and the owner, but not the city. It is MUCH worse now.

Soon after that, my company moved our Chicago data center and other field data centers to our home office. The Chicago company was sold and I was so glad to have done the right thing for the right reasons.

CRS, NRA Benefactor Life Member, Whittington Center, TSRA, DWWC, DRSS
Android Reloading Ballistics App at http://www.xplat.net/
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I think the answer is to send a couple of bus loads of Chicago blacks to New Hampshire, Vermont and Minnesota to breed the stupid out of those white people.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
I think the answer is to send a couple of bus loads of Chicago blacks to New Hampshire, Vermont and Minnesota to breed the stupid out of those white people.

Seems like Minnesota is working on it.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Slope77
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Seems like Minnesota is working on it.

I was trying to be nice. Their stupid runs deep and I'm afraid it would be impossible to breed it out of them.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I think they should drop the Native American-inspired Chicago and really put their BLM pride on display by renaming the city New Mogadishu.

What Does the Word “Chicago” Mean?

The most-accepted Chicago meaning is a word that comes from the Algonquin language: “shikaakwa,” meaning “striped skunk” or “onion.” According to early explorers, the lakes and streams around Chicago were full of wild onions, leeks, and ramps.

The first known reference to Chicago as we know it today comes from the explorer Robert de LaSalle. In his memoir of late September 1687, he writes: “We arrived at the said place called “Chicagou” which, according to what we were able to learn of it, has taken this name because of the quantity of garlic which grows in the forests in this region.”

The Miami and Illinois peoples applied the same word to “onion” and “skunk” because of the pungent smell of so many wild onions and garlic! That seems fitting for a city now renowned for its deep-dish pizza and bold flavors.

Naming the city after skunks and onions is sooooooooo appropriate. How could they have known?

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ronwethington
Systemic Racism in Chicago?
1. 2,240 Shootings, 440 Homicides from January thru July 2020. Almost every shooter and homicide was black.
97.7%, but BLM and Chicago's Democratic Politicians blame "police and systemic racism."
2. The Chicago mayor is black.
3. The Superintendent of Police is black.
4. The Cook County States' Attorney is black.
5. The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.
6 The Illinois Attorney General is black.
7. The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.
8. The Cook County Board President is black.
9. The State Senate Majority Leader is black.
10. The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.
11. The Illinois Secretary of State is black.
12. The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.
13. The Cook County Clerk is black.
14. The Chicago Treasurer is black.
15. The Chicago Police Board President is black.
16. The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.
17. The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.
18. The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.
19. 40% of the City Council belong to the Black Caucus. Their average pay is $122,304 annually each, PLUS $122,000 per year in expenses. Their pension for life is 80% of last pay.
Republican head count in the City Council is ZERO.
William Hale Thompson was the last Republican Mayor of Chicago in 1931.
For 89 years Democrats have controlled the Chicago Mayor's Office.
At the end of fiscal 2019 the Chicago deficit was $838,200,000!
Can someone please explain how it's possible for Republicans, Donald Trump in particular or white people in general, to be responsible for Chicago's horrendously dismal condition? Anyone?

C'moan, man...............that's just raciss.

Everyone knows that blacks are not to blame for their problems, & just look at all the successful cities, county's & even countries run by blacks that are wildly successful.

Laughin' here.................I can't think of a one, but there are lots like Chitcago.

What's the common denominator? 3 guesses, first 2 don't count.

MM

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yep.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Remember it is all "Trump's Fault" when it comes to decades worth of DEM failings in DEM controlled areas.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by DMc
Who would choose to live in Chicago? Worst city in America?

I'm not sure if it's the worst. Certainly in the top 10. San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, New York City, and Washington DC are contenders.

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
308 members (257 mag, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 2UP, 30 invisible), 1,999 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,593
Posts18,397,953
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.