Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Texas dashcam shows illegal immigrants pour out of smuggler's car after pursuit

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-dashcam-illegal-immigrants-smugglers-car-after-pursuit

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/23/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Figured I’d get banned for putting wetbacks in the title 😜

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I counted 13

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
More slaves for the communist US government. People are stupid crossing the border into the USA.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/23/21.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

They are wetbacks. That's not a racist term. It means they crossed the Rio Grande illegally...

Those coming in from China and Haiti now are wetbacks too...

I'm sick of 'em down here. We have at least a couple of high speed pursuits with bailouts daily now. Homes broken into. Damaged fences, gates. Livestock running loose. Equipment stolen.

Just yesterday the cartel human traffickers dumped the body of a dead guy in a bar ditch about a mile from the ranch. Cartel called his niece and told her where they had dumped the body after he died... Died of Covid probably.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

They are wetbacks. That's not a racist term. It means they crossed the Rio Grande illegally...

Those coming in from China and Haiti now are wetbacks too...

I'm sick of 'em down here. We have at least a couple of high speed pursuits with bailouts daily now. Homes broken into. Damaged fences, gates. Livestock running loose. Equipment stolen.

Just yesterday the cartel human traffickers dumped the body of a dead guy in a bar ditch about a mile from the ranch. Cartel called his niece and told her where they had dumped the body after he died... Died of Covid probably.

Yep. Don’t matter what 3rd world schitthole they came from. If they swim the Rio Grand, they’re Wetbacks.

I’m sure there’s plenty of Muslims swimming it nowadays too. Since Hiden Biden’s Forced Policy of Catch & Release.
No telling what the hell is coming across besides from residents of Mexico or South America.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
My Arizona relatives tell me, when they cross down around Pima County, they never bring enough water...and they flag down the green and white trucks. Why not, they probably don't get sent back anyway. Thanks Joe.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Banned?

Nah, you can call someone’s mother a c um guzzler and not get banned, and Caribou Jones will still regard you as a medal of honor recipient for running the battery supply cage in the service.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
From the link....

”Texas DPS told Fox News their troopers have been involved in 473 pursuits since the start of Operation Lone Stat as of July 15th.”

Operation Lone Star was launched on March 6th of this year.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/gov...tar-to-address-crisis-at-southern-border

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
From the link....

”Texas DPS told Fox News their troopers have been involved in 473 pursuits since the start of Operation Lone Stat as of July 15th.”

Operation Lone Star was launched on March 6th of this year.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/gov...tar-to-address-crisis-at-southern-border

They had one about 65 miles south of here on I-20 the other day. Several Wets hiding under a blanket in the bed of a pickup.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by slumlord

Banned?

Nah, you can call someone’s mother a c um guzzler and not get banned, and Caribou Jones will still regard you as a medal of honor recipient for running the battery supply cage in the service.

I got a call from Rick once for tilting a thread C H I M P Out back when the Halfican was occupying the WH

The reason you can’t type it here normally anymore without “cheating”. 🤠

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/23/21.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I counted 14 illegals, but that translates to x 3 for dem votes. So, 42 is the base number.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
That kind of activity is a waste of time.
Even if you catch everyone of them, it’s only a drop in the bucket.
Shut them down at the border, with severe measures and consequences, and maybe you can stop the flow of the illegals
But we know that that won’t happen!

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 07/24/21.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
Shut them down at the border, with severe measures and consequences, and maybe you can stop the flow of the illegals

Prosecute the millions of Americans who hire them, but we know that won’t happen either.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
I counted 14 wets.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K

Prosecute the millions of Americans who hire them, but we know that won’t happen either.

Very true Birdy. Here is the conundrum. The situation here is most are now employed by a "cousin" ,( using the term very loosely). And the end result is their apparent immunity to rules and regulations. Local level politicians and officials are also either "cousins" now, or are afraid to touch them and be branded with some racial epithet. A brilliant example is the marble counter top factory that has sprung up next door to me.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Near 40 years ago, I got this thick brown envelope that sacred the tar out of me, telling me what would happen if I hired an illegal.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Allow me to share another tidbit.

Daughter and SIL were considering have a new house moved in here on the place. Met with a gentleman concerning septic. An aerobic system as I have. In conversation they brought up all the 10+ acre tracts to the north and across the creek from us that were springing up with old used mobile homes like 15 per 10 acre place on the average. They asked the man what these people were doing for septic and water.

He answered with no water and no septic. He stated that this county wiil not prosecute individuals with the proper surname on septic violations. So, I don’t have a clue how true this is but After seeing these places I do not doubt his statement.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Most of them are on the welfare tit after just a short time. Only a few will bother to work. They have whole sections of the big cities all to themselves.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Very true Birdy. Here is the conundrum. The situation here is most are now employed by a "cousin" ,( using the term very loosely). And the end result is their apparent immunity to rules and regulations. Local level politicians and officials are also either "cousins" now, or are afraid to touch them and be branded with some racial epithet. A brilliant example is the marble counter top factory that has sprung up next door to me.

Ahh, I've been wondering how it got done in my area. Most of the Burley tobacco around here is cut & put in the barn by Mexican crews. But the grower hires one guy & he brings the crew, the growers never just go to town & look for workers, or pay them individually.
Growers avoiding the problems of hiring illegals that way & likely(say it ain't so) avoiding the taxes that are supposed to be paid on each individual worker.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

423 members (12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 37 invisible), 1,960 guests, and 1,077 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,726
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.