-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The progressive fascists already had a chance to prove this and it turned out to be an obvious lie. Why should we worry about it?

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
4500 accused episodes of sexual misconduct...........no wonder he looks tired.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Bogus number of witnesses a typical prosecutor strategy .
They come up with B.S. numbers to intimidate the accused or in his case to give the media and dumb azzes something to run with .
But I’m sure the goat smelling bitch is looking to earn her pay .
Also look back at the thread about Tibet , all part of the communists script .
Kenneth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Keep dreaming.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Kavanaugh has proven to be quite a disappointment. Trump stood by him and he managed to weather all the crap they threw at him. It was all a pack of lies but they were allowed to run it through. Can't believe the republicans didn't have the fortitude to stand up for him but they did what they always do. They caved. We need to start over with three different picks. I am not sure there are three people practicing the dubious craft of law that are able to stand for the Constitution.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Kavanaugh has already proven a disappointment to Conservatives.

As disappointing as a Biden appointee would be?

how is your question even relevant?

Maybe it's relevant to the OP, in that if Kavanaugh really does go down (which I doubt), Biden gets to appoint his replacement.

Unlike your post, which is irrelevant to the OP.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Remsen
Only 4500 tips? Given that the Dems were able to fake hundreds of thousands of ballots in 2020 I am surprised they weren't able to at least match that with the anti-Kavanaugh tips.

What this means, of course, is that the left wants us to believe that Kavanaugh was the Wilt Chamberlain of judges

Yet they never investigated Joe The Perve Hiden Biden’s fingering a Campaign Aide.

And his grandaughter keeping him company on his trips for years before the election?

Some say she takes care of unka Hunter too. whistle

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
One would think that a man with true principles that ran through a gauntlet of smears, lies, and gang rape allegations during his confirmation hearings Kavanaugh would grow some balls to fight back against Deep state and the destruction of our USA.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The left is trying to get him to quit so Biden can get a SC pick.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Just whipping up the base.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/07...avanaugh-during-the-confirmation-n404290

Mike Davis, who served as chief counsel for nominations on the Senate Judiciary Committee during the Kavanaugh hearings, tells National Review that there was a summary of all 4,500 tips in the FBI’s report, which was available to all 100 U.S. senators.

“They printed out the entire tip-line summary,” says Davis. “Every senator had full access to read those things if they wanted to.”…

“Every whack-job in the world called into that thing. That’s why there were 4,500 [tips],” says Davis. “Grassley’s team went through the entire tip-line. It was nonsense.” Davis worked under then-chairman Chuck Grassley on the committee and now runs the Article 3 Project, a conservative group that focuses on the judiciary.

A Republican senator who reviewed the FBI’s report confirms Davis’s description of the tip-line summary. “There was nothing in there . . . nothing anywhere providing a shred of corroboration” of an existing allegation or a new allegation, the senator tells National Review.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
What I'm wondering is how did it get to be an issue if a teenage boy (Kavanaugh) did try to bed down an ugly teenage girl at a party? Unsuccessfully at that. I sure hope I don't have to go before an inquisition about my teenage boorishness. Boys are going to try to bed down girls. If they are normal. If it were me I would say "hell yes, I did things I'm not proud of but I grew up".

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Hastings
What I'm wondering is how did it get to be an issue if a teenage boy (Kavanaugh) did try to bed down an ugly teenage girl at a party? Unsuccessfully at that. I sure hope I don't have to go before an inquisition about my teenage boorishness. Boys are going to try to bed down girls. If they are normal. If it were me I would say "hell yes, I did things I'm not proud of but I grew up".

And if you did not do it you’d fight down to the ground as Kavenaugh did.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I don't know what he did or did not do. I find it odd that an incomplete sexual encounter at a teenage party could become a make or break issue 30 years later. If I was a senator I believe I would take the position of ''so what if he did''.

Last edited by Hastings; 07/23/21. Reason: added word

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
4500? Hell, Bill Cosby will be impressed.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge
Dems are accusing the FBI of ignoring and not investigating any of those tips, whether that's true or not remains to be seen.

https://www.businessinsider.com/dem...g-4500-tips-about-brett-kavanaugh-2021-7

The FBI "ARE" the dems.

There is NO separation between the two.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
I don't know what he did or did not do. I find it odd that an incomplete sexual encounter at a teenage party could become a make or break issue 30 years later. If I was a senator I believe I would take the position of ''so what if he did''.

Quick question:

When does the inquisition start for Karnalah giving head jobs to politicians upstream from her?
Just asking..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Mississippi & R.V. W. is the catalyst for this now. Left is grasping at what ever they can. Granted not much, yet they are grasping!

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Blasey Ford’s Far Left Attorneys May Relitigate Bogus Sexual Abuse Charges Against SCOTUS Justice

Blasey Ford’s Trump-hating far left attorneys want to relitigate the bogus charges aginst Kavanaugh and ruin him.

They say there were “4,500 tips” against him that were never investigated.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...gus-sexual-abuse-charges-scotus-justice/

You can bet your ass that Ol' Brett is now and forever going to base his SC Decisions on this and future threats of Deep State retaliation.

He will be a good little sheep and turn on America and the Constitution to save his own ass.

"They" don't even hide it anymore.

LOL, I just watched Trump's speech in AZ , he said the same thing. He said "They" are going to scare Kavanaugh into voting with the left, that's all this is about.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Blasey Ford’s Far Left Attorneys May Relitigate Bogus Sexual Abuse Charges Against SCOTUS Justice

Blasey Ford’s Trump-hating far left attorneys want to relitigate the bogus charges aginst Kavanaugh and ruin him.

You can bet your ass that Ol' Brett is now and forever going to base his SC Decisions on this and future threats of Deep State retaliation.

He will be a good little sheep and turn on America and the Constitution to save his own ass.

LOL, I just watched Trump's speech in AZ , he said the same thing. He said "They" are going to scare Kavanaugh into voting with the left, that's all this is about.

Bingo....we have a winner. The left is threating Kavanaugh just as the Dems/Left did to the entire Supreme Court
last summer saying "they intended to pack the court". The left intensions to pack the court or threat there of I'm sure had an impact in the SC not listening to Texas AG plus 20 states suit against Pa.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore

Bingo....we have a winner. The left is threating Kavanaugh just as the Dems/Left did to the entire Supreme Court
last summer saying "they intended to pack the court". The left intensions to pack the court or threat there of I'm sure had an impact in the SC not listening to Texas AG plus 20 states suit against Pa.

The ONLY SCOTUS judge with any sack left is Clarence Thomas. And even he is compromised by the fugking commies.

We need a Purge. Bigly.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 1234, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 51 invisible), 2,277 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,090
Posts18,464,038
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.