Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611
Before I started working for myself my last 2 jobs were in factories and many of the employees in the production area were women. Many of the leads in these areas were lesbians. Everyone knew it. Most treated them as anyone else. Some were pretty mean towards them. I'm very conservative in my beliefs, what some here might call fundamental. My job required me to deal with those in leadership and every one of these women had a high level of respect for me because of how I treated them. Some even asked what I thought of how they chose to live. Though I never approved of their choice in that area I never condemned them. I thought it was a shame for them to throw away their lives in such a way but every one of them were hard workers and trustful people that never caused trouble for anyone. My point in telling this is that these people have every right to live as they like but I will always draw the line at them feeling like it's okay to present their lifestyle as normal and to influence the young to feel that way.

There are right ways & wrong ways to lead people to truth. I think you are doing a good job.

But, it can't stop were you did. There are forums where it is more appropriate to get into how wrong they really are, such as the internet. Not that you personally need to go further, but those who are called, should. I think the pulpit is also a fine place to call out behaviors.

I've yet to be convinced that homosexuals exist. "Homosexual" or similar has been used for ages to slur people who have sick ways of getting off and wrongly to slur people who have some element of effeminate behavior. It was commandeered as an identity as the civil rights era evolved in order to legitimize the behaviors.

The best example of effeminate behavior that has been wrong slurred is the speech pattern we find typical. The speech pattern is usually fake, but when genuine is a symptom of hearing impairment, not sexual preference.

Politics is War by Other Means
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

It's a good thing you didn't have to work with any lesbians like the beaver and NaVelgayser.

Every once in a while we get to see how deep the Christianity actually runs.

And how close to the surface the angry door to door salesman is.

We have many examples of real Christians on this board. You will never see them resorting to insults or name calling. Thus they are ALMOST always treated with respect.

Just as at my place of work, where several women are employed. Ladies get treated with utmost respect by all (Yes a couple of them do live with other women). Females who show off their assets and use feminine wiles to avoid labor or gain favors are treated with contempt.

People have a way of quickly determining who is worthy of respect, and who are the pretenders. Some around here read sign well.

HC, do you have a brother who lives in Walla Walla Wa?

Now I have a someone who insists on name calling and trolling my threads, where the grace of God and encouragement to BELIEVERS is provided, telling me what to say and not say.
You reprobates insult christians constantly and you want us to put tape on our mouths and go away. That's one of the things your crowd has in common with the Antifa / BLM crowd.

Then why do you clean mouthed examples of what christians aught to speak USE MY SAVIOR'S NAME IN THE MOST DISGUSTING BLASPHEMOUS WAY?

YOU TELL THAT OLD FOX THAT I WILL PREACH THE DEATH BURIAL AND RESURRECTION OF MY GOOD SAVIOR EVERY DAY I LOG INTO THIS FORUM. YOU SON'S OF BELIAL CAN TRY TO CENSOR ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL JUST REDOUBLE WHAT I AM COMMANDED TO DO.

You both have done your best to disrupt the sermons and are not welcome to christian fellowship.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Angry door to door salesman.......wonderful description.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Before I started working for myself my last 2 jobs were in factories and many of the employees in the production area were women. Many of the leads in these areas were lesbians. Everyone knew it. Most treated them as anyone else. Some were pretty mean towards them. I'm very conservative in my beliefs, what some here might call fundamental. My job required me to deal with those in leadership and every one of these women had a high level of respect for me because of how I treated them. Some even asked what I thought of how they chose to live. Though I never approved of their choice in that area I never condemned them. I thought it was a shame for them to throw away their lives in such a way but every one of them were hard workers and trustful people that never caused trouble for anyone. My point in telling this is that these people have every right to live as they like but I will always draw the line at them feeling like it's okay to present their lifestyle as normal and to influence the young to feel that way.

There are right ways & wrong ways to lead people to truth. I think you are doing a good job.

But, it can't stop were you did. There are forums where it is more appropriate to get into how wrong they really are, such as the internet. Not that you personally need to go further, but those who are called, should. I think the pulpit is also a fine place to call out behaviors.

I've yet to be convinced that homosexuals exist. "Homosexual" or similar has been used for ages to slur people who have sick ways of getting off and wrongly to slur people who have some element of effeminate behavior. It was commandeered as an identity as the civil rights era evolved in order to legitimize the behaviors.

The best example of effeminate behavior that has been wrong slurred is the speech pattern we find typical. The speech pattern is usually fake, but when genuine is a symptom of hearing impairment, not sexual preference.

There were more to our conversations but I don't feel posting them here is useful or appropriate. I would need their consent and not about to ask.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
HC gives us a shotgun blast as reprobates.
When he is a apostate from the Catholic church per his own admission being baptized as one and then leaving it.

Now spewing fire and brimstone from the KJV in his wanna be online preacher spiritual leader mode he fantasize,s himself being on here.

You turn you burn buddy..
That,s about it........
#youareforeveracatholic
#nothingyoudoorsaycanchangeit
#lockedinitforlifeandeternity

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Angry door to door salesman.......wonderful description.

You are guilty as well Conrad.

YES I WILL get angry when it is about time christians quit putting up with damned reprobates that try to undermine any remnants of Christianity . If the damned want to stay that way they can.
I will not let them get in the way of the kindness that has been offered to others so they don't end up in the same place.
You got that?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahahahaha!

MORE CAPS LOCK PLEASE!!!

You are a run of the mill shill.

I am MAGA.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I

You both have done your best to disrupt the sermons and are not welcome to christian fellowship.

That which is posted on a public forum is likely to be commented upon by the public.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
I would be willing to bet there are tightly moderated forums specifically dedicated to HC's special type of proselytizing.

Or has he been run off of them already?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
I would be willing to bet there are tightly moderated forums specifically dedicated to HC's special type of proselytizing.

Persecuted.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone

There were more to our conversations but I don't feel posting them here is useful or appropriate. I would need their consent and not about to ask.

Jim and Tyrone,

On the lighter side.....
I've worked with and supervised lesbians and we got along fine in the work environment. One started work first day and first hour of that day behind my back. Someone told her that I was a conservative christian republican. When she approached me for her work details, I greeted her and let her know I was looking forward to working with her. The weirdest thing happened. She introduced herself as "a flaming .....er feminist!"
I think she held back the word "lesbian", but I smiled and said OK.
Glad to meet you. Shook her hand and asked if that had anything to do with the job?
After that she seemed extremely happy working with me.
She'd bring up politics and religion pretty often. Even our discussions we both stayed civil and recognized differences.
Neither of us changed the other's mind, but I pointed to areas we had in common. It makes me wonder at times why there's a major desire for them to come out of the closet when you run into them at work. This topic sure has been a burr under the saddle for some. I'm waiting for a couple of them to open their closet door. 😄

Quick note on another subject.
I should make a correction. The name of the church they burned was First Works Baptist, not Faithful Word like I wrongly put in the first post. The sermon wasn't necessarily the most entertaining, but it was encouraging. I hope you were blessed and I plan to post another tomorrow.
If there are topic requests from you two or any other believers, you can send the request to me PM if you prefer.

HC

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Happy Camper
AKA: Catholic Apostate.........

Untoggle little man......

Apostasy (/əˈpɒstəsi/; Greek: ἀποστασία apostasía, "a defection or revolt") is the formal disaffiliation from, abandonment of, or renunciation of a religion by a person. It can also be defined within the broader context of embracing an opinion that is contrary to one's previous religious beliefs.[1] One who undertakes apostasy is known as an apostate. Undertaking apostasy is called apostatizing (or apostasizing – also spelled apostacizing). The term apostasy is used by sociologists to mean the renunciation and criticism of, or opposition to, a person's former religion, in a technical sense, with no pejorative connotation.

Occasionally, the term is also used metaphorically to refer to the renunciation of a non-religious belief or cause, such as a political party, social movement, or sports team.

Apostasy is generally not a self-definition: few former believers call themselves apostates due to the term's negative connotation.

Many religious groups and some states punish apostates; this may be the official policy of a particular religious group or it may simply be the voluntary action of its members. Such punishments may include shunning, excommunication, verbal abuse, physical violence, or even execution.[2]

You turn You Burn.
Simple as that....

Have a nice day " Wannabe Preacher Man" reading and quoting outta the KJV....
Judge not, Yet ye be judged.
And right now you are judged by the Catholic church and God as a
APOSTATE........
Whether you like it or not.....

🤗🤗🤗😇😇😇
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'm not Anderson. But you know that.

How would we know that? You claim to be a lot of things you can't substantiate.

You have no credibility and nothing to offer except your own twisted, hateful life view.

#guruofhomoarmbreaking

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Camper never supervised anything or anyone.

No dad ever "hired" him to teach his son.

This is becoming ridiculous.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Happy Camper
AKA: Catholic Apostate.........

Untoggle little man......

Apostasy (/əˈpɒstəsi/; Greek: ἀποστασία apostasía, "a defection or revolt") is the formal disaffiliation from, abandonment of, or renunciation of a religion by a person. It can also be defined within the broader context of embracing an opinion that is contrary to one's previous religious beliefs.[1] One who undertakes apostasy is known as an apostate. Undertaking apostasy is called apostatizing (or apostasizing – also spelled apostacizing). The term apostasy is used by sociologists to mean the renunciation and criticism of, or opposition to, a person's former religion, in a technical sense, with no pejorative connotation.

Occasionally, the term is also used metaphorically to refer to the renunciation of a non-religious belief or cause, such as a political party, social movement, or sports team.

Apostasy is generally not a self-definition: few former believers call themselves apostates due to the term's negative connotation.

Many religious groups and some states punish apostates; this may be the official policy of a particular religious group or it may simply be the voluntary action of its members. Such punishments may include shunning, excommunication, verbal abuse, physical violence, or even execution.[2]

You turn You Burn.
Simple as that....

Have a nice day " Wannabe Preacher Man" reading and quoting outta the KJV....
Judge not, Yet ye be judged.
And right now you are judged by the Catholic church and God as a
APOSTATE........
Whether you like it or not.....

🤗🤗🤗😇😇😇
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Camper is much more informed and holier than any catholic.
Just ask him he'll tell ya'.

#ferverentlytryingtopraythegayaway

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

Persecuted.

Shunned from a Hutterite website????🥴🥴🥴😄😄😄😄

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Camper never supervised anything or anyone.

No dad ever "hired" him to teach his son.

This is becoming ridiculous.

It's like a episode of "The world of Commander McBragg" gone horribly wrong.
That episode that combined all of these themes

KJV
APOSTATE,s
WW1
Rhinoceros Hunting
Pot full of boiling heads in Equatorial New Guinea...

🥴🥴🥴🥴🤔🤪🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've worked with and supervised lesbians and we got along fine in the work environment. One started work first day and first hour of that day behind my back. Someone told her that I was a conservative christian republican. When she approached me for her work details, I greeted her and let her know I was looking forward to working with her. The weirdest thing happened. She introduced herself as "a flaming .....er feminist!"
Glad to meet you. Shook her hand and asked if that had anything to do with the job?
She'd bring up politics and religion pretty often. Even our discussions we both stayed civil and recognized differences.
Neither of us changed the other's mind, but I pointed to areas we had in common.

HC

Did you come clean with her and tell her you're a big fan of Steven Anderson?

I'm guessing no. On the one hand, you get along fine with gay women at work (what's the big deal, you ask?), on the other hand you post sermons by a preacher who has said more than once that all gays should be killed.

How do you reconcile those?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by smokepole
Neither of us changed the other's mind, but I pointed to areas we had in common.

HC

Did you come clean with her and tell her you're a big fan of Steven Anderson?

I'm guessing no. On the one hand, you get along fine with gay women at work (what's the big deal, you ask?), on the other hand you post sermons by a preacher who has said more than once that all gays should be killed.

How do you reconcile those?

Like any hyprocrite does.....

Religon
Money
Jobs
Politics
Social issues

They cherry pick to what immediately benefits them 6 days a week.
And portray the upright citizens brigade membership on sunday.

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
HC. Do you consider yourself a sinner?

Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (6mmCreedmoor, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 300_savage, 5sdad, 18 invisible), 1,599 guests, and 942 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,511
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.