Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Likely have covid.

My life long buddy I hunt/fish/work with, we went to Mexico fishing and he wasn't feeling well but didn't say anything until we got there, said he had a summer cold. 14 hours in the truck and 5 days in the house, there were 6 of us in the house.

He tested positive for covid, his wife made him go as he was still feeling bad when we got home Wednesday. I asked him if he might have covid the first day but he huffed it off. He wasn't real bad but he definitely wasn't his normal self, slept often, lethargic and had a slight cough. Just sat in the boat and didn't fish much, didn't go out the last day when we finally caught some game fish.

I'm sure I have it or going to get it, wife too now, I'll go for a test early next week to give it time.

Not looking for prayers or sympathy, don't really care if I got it, just puts some stuff I was doing, including the Quemado trip out of the picture. I'll be a good test subject, been taking ivermectin, had a dose before leaving, wed when I got home in case my buddy had it and another this morning... let's see how it plays out.

Kent

BP-B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Can I have your fishing poles?

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by mbhunt
Can I have your fishing poles?

Wife would probably pay you to get them out of 'her' garage... she needs the room to put another nonworking vacuum or nonused workout machine...

Kent

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
I take vitimin D.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I take vitimin D.

Is there vitamin D in Beer? If so, me too.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Start pounding Vitamin C and find a doc who will get you some hydroxychloroquine for your 'upcoming fishing trip to the Amazon River'.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh snap! You been Delta’d!

Hurry up and eat that grouper before you loose your sense of taste!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Good for you, now you can develop heard immunity, and get on with your live without ever having to worry about this common cold ever again.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Oh snap! You been Delta’d!

Hurry up and eat that grouper before you loose your sense of taste!

Dang!

I hadn't thought of that.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
I take vitimin D.

Is there vitamin D in Beer? If so, me too.

Theys a instulin with that in it. You can go to Golden Corral and tear up some beef tips and carrot cake instantly after yo insulin shot.

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
We warned you not to go to Mexico. grin

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Ha, made bacon and eggs, cinnamon rolls this morning... was good.

Probably the delta, milder symptoms.

Is that joint pain the normal or covid, I coughed once this morning, my eyes may have hurt a little, I was tired at work Thursday, rained the last two days straight so no working... of course at my age all that stuff is normal.

Made my wife some grouper and she loved it, it is as good as crappie or walleye.

Kent

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by deflave
We warned you not to go to Mexico. grin

Damn right!

Kent

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I had it the first week of January and I still don’t smell things like I could before. Sense of taste is mostly back but it’s still duller than before. Ivermectin cured me quick and if you were taking it before your trip you may not get the Chinese virus. Good luck !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Just take some ivermectin, and stop worrying. Don’t take the Covid test, the cdc will will just misuse your test data.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Never get out of the boat!

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

you'll be fine. Smart to take the ivermectin, bug your wife, your buddies to take it too. I took quercetin, 20 k of Vit D too. Obviously lots of zinc ,selenium.

Bet your trip was worth it though!

good luck. Took me a few months to get my taste and smell back

Originally Posted by krp
Likely have covid.

My life long buddy I hunt/fish/work with, we went to Mexico fishing and he wasn't feeling well but didn't say anything until we got there, said he had a summer cold. 14 hours in the truck and 5 days in the house, there were 6 of us in the house.

He tested positive for covid, his wife made him go as he was still feeling bad when we got home Wednesday. I asked him if he might have covid the first day but he huffed it off. He wasn't real bad but he definitely wasn't his normal self, slept often, lethargic and had a slight cough. Just sat in the boat and didn't fish much, didn't go out the last day when we finally caught some game fish.

I'm sure I have it or going to get it, wife too now, I'll go for a test early next week to give it time.

Not looking for prayers or sympathy, don't really care if I got it, just puts some stuff I was doing, including the Quemado trip out of the picture. I'll be a good test subject, been taking ivermectin, had a dose before leaving, wed when I got home in case my buddy had it and another this morning... let's see how it plays out.

Kent

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Just take some ivermectin, and stop worrying. Don’t take the Covid test, the cdc will will just misuse your test data.

Worrying, no... I'll follow quarantine protocol and am interested if I do have it.

Kent

K
krp Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by ribka

you'll be fine. Smart to take the ivermectin, bug your wife, your buddies to take it too. I took quercetin, 20 k of Vit D too. Obviously lots of zinc ,selenium.

Bet your trip was worth it though!

good luck. Took me a few months to get my taste and smell back

Well I work in the az sun so should have lots of Vit D, did take some zinc and a multiV, wife has been doing ivermectin also.

No symptoms yet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Just a summer cold.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
706 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 3,147 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,744
Posts18,401,246
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.