-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Taking out the initial high number of deaths of the already sick & infirm elderly in the (contaminated) nursing homes, the deaths from C-19 were really no worse that many other "flu" seasons.

Can you say "we've been had" at the expense of the country, all to get rid of DJT?.

MM

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Just like millions of straight people were going to get AIDS and die back in the 1980's - remember that 'pandemic'??
I wonder why HIV/AIDS infected weren't identified and quarantined? It is a deadly disease and many infected people were going about knowingly and recklessly spreading it.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hastings
Just like millions of straight people were going to get AIDS and die back in the 1980's - remember that 'pandemic'??
I wonder why HIV/AIDS infected weren't identified and quarantined? It is a deadly disease and many infected people were going about knowingly and recklessly spreading it.

All the HIV med commercials magically include two f a g s and a dyke now.

TFF

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
If I'm not mistaken I was the 1st one here to use the term Scamdemic, I was called a dumbass by many.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by mirage243
If I'm not mistaken I was the 1st one here to use the term Scamdemic, I was called a dumbass by many.

The worst part is they’re still scared to death of it.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

And they also said that the virus was not present in a person's saliva.

Of course, it is. But .gov would rather people die, rather than be infomred and avoid qwertys.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How can they test for covid 19 when they cannot find it. All the test swabs checked had influenza A or B on them. There is still a reward for some one finding covid 19 to look at under a microscope.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There have been so many lies told, by all sides of the issue, that no one knows what the real facts are. We tend to believe what we wish were true. That is very plain when you read the resident “experts” spouting off.

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Many common colds are of the corona style(species)

Sending someone out with a +pos result for CORONAVIRUS and NOT differentiating it from the sars-2 has just been a number padding wet dream.

Just think of all the people that got tested with a runny nose, got a slip saying they were pos fo ‘de covids’ and had to either quarantine, or burn 2 weeks sick leave, or not allowed back work. Or worse, the groids I know, got to milk 2weeks, then they fambly member got a pos test, employer told them not to come back to work till all members of the household were in the clear.

Some nîggs mrs slumlord worked with got about 6 weeks off “cuz RayRay 1 thru 7 was all sick n sheeitts”

Mama Groidess was out on sick leave running her daughters’ hot dog cart while drawing govt compassion sick leave. Not being charged against her sick-bank time.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by slumlord

Sending someone out with a +pos result for CORONAVIRUS and NOT differentiating it from the sars-2 has just been a number padding wet dream.

Just who in the hell do you think you are, mister?

IC B3

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by slumlord

Just who in the hell do you think you are, mister?

He'll they can't even differentiate between the flu and Covid-19 at the present time

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Might explain why the common flu has seemed to disappear since COVID19 testing started.

According to the CDC website, 2020-2021 flu season was by far the mildest of the past decade…

Their numbers…

It's because everyone was wearing masks and social distancing. And covid was a problem because many weren't doing that.

Odd

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Too dang many people are so afraid of dying they forgot how to live. It's likely they never knew how to live in the first place.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can't wait to see what all the hyper-smart, fear mongering retards, try and explain this away.
What about Doc Rocket?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
From a Doctor I know.

"It can be clinically difficult to distinguish between the two illnesses. The prior tests have simply detected the Covid 19 virus. If the person had influenza, the test just came back negative for Covid. It did not return as a positive for Covid-19 when the patient had influenza. The newer tests have testing for Covid-19, Influenza A and Influenza B all in one test. This is simply saying to switch to the combination so that if the patient has any of the 3, it will tell us which. We have already been using the newer tests."

Get a new doctor because he’s FOS.

If he was honest he’d tell you all those test numbers are complete horse schit.

All of them.

One of the most honest people I know actually. A very good man.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Taking out the initial high number of deaths of the already sick & infirm elderly in the (contaminated) nursing homes, the deaths from C-19 were really no worse that many other "flu" seasons.

Can you say "we've been had" at the expense of the country, all to get rid of DJT?.

MM

A study concluded last August said that if COVID deaths were tracked the same as any other infectious disease we would have had ~9500 reported deaths instead of the 163,000 reported.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
There have been so many lies told, by all sides of the issue, that no one knows what the real facts are. We tend to believe what we wish were true. That is very plain when you read the resident “experts” spouting off.

What lies were told by the anti-vacsers? I can think of a couple, but I can think of more from the vaccine mandators.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 35, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 22 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 877 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.