Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by BobBrown

Time for you to get back to the cellar awhile, you mouthy kghunt.

Says the guy with 9000 post in a year.

That’s just Flave’s Sock Puppet. Then add to that all of Flave’s posts and you can see why he’s Mr. Mom and doesn’t work.

He’s Just another mouthy drunkard.

God I love watching idiots put their resume on full display.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
With all the bribes paid by China to Biden it’s no wonder he is protecting Them.

No, no, no!

Hunter is selling them his paintings. Everyone knows that's legit.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by IA_fog
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I realize these covid 19 shots aren't true vaccines. But haven't vaccines pretty much eliminated diseases like small pox, diphtheria , and others?
The vaccines for covid 19 were fast tracked by the Trump administration.

My argument first,,,,
Small pox 30+% death rate
Diphtheria 10% death rate’
Measles 30% death rate
Pneumonia 10%
Covid 19 .2%
So why all the push
Now my question,, what is the push so hard for those who dont want it?? Is it just a power trip thing? Or is it to just keep dividing this country because the race war wasn’t winning? What is the true hidden agenda? I dont believe you can die from the vaccine because if that was the case they wouldn’t push it on us CONSERVATIVES, or third world countries, dont they want the population too die off? What is the hidden piece I can’t see

This makes it illegal to produce or use a vaccine for COVID-19

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave
DocRocket and hatari say it’s A-OK.

LOL

2 Medical doctors’ opinions versus a mr. mom alcoholic’s opinion.

Hmmm.
Let’s consider those possibilities of who is most likely to be correct.

All medical doctors admit that no one knows of long term effects because it hasn't been around long enough to know. Anyone taking the Covid-19 vaccine at this point is a test subject

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by las
With all the bribes paid by China to Biden it’s no wonder he is protecting Them.

No, no, no!

Hunter is selling them his paintings. Everyone knows that's legit.

Years from now, it will be revealed that it was actually Joe Biden that bought alla the paintings.

Cause he thought if he bought em all, he'd get ta meet the President.

IC B2

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Fauci is a tool and he is making lots of money off of the vaccines. Also the media isn’t reporting all the negatives on the vaccines.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Big Pharma has almost as much money as a govt that can print it endlessly. There is no limit to their reach when we have greedy unprincipled demons like our politicians running the country. Hell even if they were as devout as altar boys it’d be hard to imagine them maintaining their virtue in this climate.

I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
Covid 19–.2% I edited my post and those stats are are pre vaccine for the specific problem

Last edited by IA_fog; 07/24/21.

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

But in New York they have been adding deaths in Nursing homes. Texas says we do not need to know how many died in Nursing homes.

IF none of the vaccine work how do you explain the Covid-19 Death in one town in Brazil going to near Zero after giving 75% of the

46,000 people the Vaccine? Same thing in Israel. It was going way down in USA until Delta found all those vaccine deniers in Trump states.

Just saying, evidence is pretty strong vaccine works as advertised. Show me a city where 75% of the city was vaccinated and COVID-19

continued to increase. There are none. Remember we have to get 70% or more for herd immunity to work. Will not work in cities with 35% vaccination. Many more

will die there. The vaccine is not perfect but it is the next best thing.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But in New York they have been adding deaths in Nursing homes. Texas says we do not need to know how many died in Nursing homes.

IF none of the vaccine work how do you explain the Covid-19 Death in one town in Brazil going to near Zero after giving 75% of the

46,000 people the Vaccine? Same thing in Israel. It was going way down in USA until Delta found all those vaccine deniers in Trump states.

Just saying, evidence is pretty strong vaccine works as advertised. Show me a city where 75% of the city was vaccinated and COVID-19

continued to increase. There are none. Remember we have to get 70% or more for herd immunity to work. Will not work in cities with 35% vaccination. Many more

will die there. The vaccine is not perfect but it is the next best thing.

Brazil?

LOL

That’s as funny as the Chinese and India “numbers.”

Fugk you people are dumb.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by cfran
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LOL

Hmmm.

Doctors are infallible? Ever met an incompetent mechanic? Plumber? Accountant? Attorney? Waitress? There’s a few in every profession that stand out as exceptional, a bunch that are average, and the majority that are full on retards.
Covid/vaccines have become full on politicized. There’s no room for facts and reality any longer. Time to think for yourself.

Plenty enough incompetence here about to satisfy all needs. I even know some incompetent winos. A few posts here even.

I think that every poster here is pretty well versed in the politicized nature of the “shot(s)”.

Jmo, just like yours.

So says the guy that most likes to hear himself talk. Keep it going old toot, it’s good humor.

Use the hurt feelings report, franny. Then try Ignore.

It’ll be okay.

Thanks for the suggestion, seems to me that 100’s might file a hurt feelings report on you if they took your advice, no? So a logical man might deduce “hey, perhaps I might want to look in the mirror”. But not ole toot, he knows all and likes to publicly and proudly display an inability to critically think for all of us to witness. You do you Toot, and must say I’m enjoying the your show.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LOL

Hmmm.

Doctors are infallible? Ever met an incompetent mechanic? Plumber? Accountant? Attorney? Waitress? There’s a few in every profession that stand out as exceptional, a bunch that are average, and the majority that are full on retards.
Covid/vaccines have become full on politicized. There’s no room for facts and reality any longer. Time to think for yourself.

Plenty enough incompetence here about to satisfy all needs. I even know some incompetent winos. A few posts here even.

I think that every poster here is pretty well versed in the politicized nature of the “shot(s)”.

Jmo, just like yours.

So says the guy that most likes to hear himself talk. Keep it going old toot, it’s good humor.

Use the hurt feelings report, franny. Then try Ignore.

It’ll be okay.

Thanks for the suggestion, seems to me that 100’s might file a hurt feelings report on you if they took your advice, no? So a logical man might deduce “hey, perhaps I might want to look in the mirror”. But not ole toot, he knows all and likes to publicly and proudly display an inability to critically think for all of us to witness. You do you Toot, and must say I’m enjoying the your show.

Vagasil, franny, you need much, much vagasil. Get you some.

Right after you file that hurt feelings report with Mr. Bin.
Enjoy the show, franny.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
It's hilarious seeing a guy from Minnesota being far more American than I gal from Louisiana. But there it is, for all the world to see.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Because the state you live in complete dictates who you are? I get your comment but it’s far from reality. Fact is most of the morons are in the blue counties and live in and around the big city, most of the rest of the state is pretty normal.

Last edited by cfran; 07/24/21.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
BTW, I need nothing ‘lil Toot, you keep up the stupidity, it’s a real hoot. And don’t bother bringing up the hurt feelings report again, you’ve used that one about 27 times now, old material. I’m just trying warn you that everyone just keeps shaking their head when they read your nonsensical drivel. Keep it up. 😀👍

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Because the state you live in complete dictates who you are? I get your comment but it’s far from reality. Fact is most of the morons are in the blue counties and live in and around the big city, most of the rest of the state is pretty normal.

I hear you, but it's just not true. How can a state with 40% black go red but your state that only has token kneegros go blue?

Even the best of your counties are a 60/40 split. The point being that more vote liberal than not, period. Sorry, but it's a fact and you can't prove me wrong.

Show me how many of your counties are 90% red in the last 40 years of voting.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
BTW, I need nothing ‘lil Toot, you keep up the stupidity, it’s a real hoot. And don’t bother bringing up the hurt feelings report again, you’ve used that one about 27 times now, old material. I’m just trying warn you that everyone just keeps shaking their head when they read your nonsensical drivel. Keep it up. 😀👍

You’ve been badly traumatized and I’m sorry for that, tranny, scuse me please,,,,,, franny.

It’s good you being from Blue Minnesota who knows personally what “everyone “ thinks and is shaking their heads. You’re a regular Fuggin clairvoyant.

Basically you’re offended and too f’kn stupid to use Ignore.
Make that 28 times and don’t forget your Vagasil.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

I hear you, but it's just not true. How can a state with 40% black go red but your state that only has token kneegros go blue?

Even the best of your counties are a 60/40 split. The point being that more vote liberal than not, period. Sorry, but it's a fact and you can't prove me wrong.

Show me how many of your counties are 90% red in the last 40 years of voting.

That’s not the point I was trying to make but I guess you were wanting to go down another rabbit hole. Whatever.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

The answer is we have over 600,000 deaths no matter how you count it. We are trying to stop more from dying this very deadly virus.

Problem is a huge number of people in the USA are listening to people with no medical background, and those people are lying to you.

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

The answer is we have over 600,000 deaths no matter how you count it. We are trying to stop more from dying this very deadly virus.

Problem is a huge number of people in the USA are listening to people with no medical background, and those people are lying to you.

we can not make you believe but many of you will suffer the consequences. We are also trying to protect the people around those non believers.

Yeah, well it isn't.

6p0,000....whata fugging retard.

I am MAGA.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

198 members (17CalFan, 257_X_50, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 31 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,076 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,488
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.