Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
W
W
Hey I'm new here - going to just give my 2 cents
Homo's definitely exist
Preaching 'aint going to get anyone anywhere in this all talk no action society
Though most Christians are good God fearing people - like every other organized religion - it's a scam
The youth of today(say MOST not all of anyone born post 1999) is corrupt [and more importantly useless] walking human filth - misguided product of Hollywood and Silicon Valley
Religion won't save anyone so it's probably not even worth an honest mention
God is the closest thing that can fix this mess and it comes from individuals coming together from an inner urge not dictation

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WinterGarden
Homo's definitely exist
Nope. There's only people who do perverted things. There is no "checklist" or anything else.

Politics is War by Other Means
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Homo's definitely exist
Nope. There's only people who do perverted things. There is no "checklist" or anything else.

Its actually a pretty short checklist- 1) Are you sexually attracted to men? No-straight. Yes-homo.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
I've worked with and supervised lesbians and we got along fine in the work environment. One started work first day and first hour of that day behind my back. Someone told her that I was a conservative christian republican. When she approached me for her work details, I greeted her and let her know I was looking forward to working with her. The weirdest thing happened. She introduced herself as "a flaming .....er feminist!"
I think she held back the word "lesbian", but I smiled and said OK.
Glad to meet you. Shook her hand and asked if that had anything to do with the job?
After that she seemed extremely happy working with me.
She'd bring up politics and religion pretty often. Even our discussions we both stayed civil and recognized differences.
Neither of us changed the other's mind, but I pointed to areas we had in common.

HC

Did you come clean with her and tell her you're a big fan of Steven Anderson?

I'm guessing no. On the one hand, you get along fine with gay women at work (what's the big deal, you ask?), on the other hand you post sermons by a preacher who has said more than once that all gays should be killed.

How do you reconcile those?

Like any hyprocrite does.....

I wouldn't call him a hypocrite. He's just one of those rare individuals who can talk out both sides of his mouth, through his hat, and out his ass at the same time.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

W
W
so you say a pervert is game for male male action?
I don't know man......
I'm in xxclaro's boat

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Homo's definitely exist

Its actually a pretty short checklist- 1) Are you sexually attracted to men? No-straight. Yes-homo.
People get horned up about all sorts of weird things. Doesn't make them some sort of minority like coloreds.

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Homo's are a minority. Only a small percentage of people are attracted to the same sex. That's a minority. Doesn't mean they deserve any special treatment or anything, but I'd say the same about any other minority too.

W
W
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Homo's definitely exist

People get horned up about all sorts of weird things. Doesn't make them some sort of minority like coloreds.

why not - If you've been to New York City - where I grew up - you'd realize they are a disgusting crew - a lot like a race in of itself, sadly.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
There's only one thing they have to do to stop being homos - quit screwing their own sex.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Homo's definitely exist
Though most Christians are good God fearing people - like every other organized religion - it's a scam
The youth of today(say MOST not all of anyone born post 1999) is corrupt [and more importantly useless] walking human filth - misguided product of Hollywood and Silicon Valley
God is the closest thing that can fix this mess and it comes from individuals coming together from an inner urge not dictation

Preaching isn't in vain if it's done with the urging of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 1:21
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

We are also told not to forsake gathering together. We should encourage each other in the right way. Granted almost all of the big name denominations have taken on traits that should make us all sick it's not helping to stay to yourself either. There are good churches left and sometimes not easy to find.

What do you mean by dictation?

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Wintergarden, welcome to this crazy place.

"Love the sinner, hate the sin.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wabi got it right.
Crappy Hamster's version is: hate the sin, kill the sinner.
Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

Last edited by NVhntr; 07/24/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Homo's definitely exist

Welcome Winter garden.

You said a couple things that got my attention, so I highlighted them.

As you can see, homos exist at the Campfire in far more numbers than I ever thought. If they aren't, then they certainly go through a LOT of trouble defending even those who attack churches and blow them up. I think the best about someone unless they go out of their way to persuade me otherwise. That means, I have an open door policy with you and others who just posted. Feel free to PM anytime, once you are provided that feature. It'll take a while, but be patient. Watch out for the drunkin trolls who have nothing better to do than attack anything decent....like NV and company.

That said, you mentioned that religion won't save anyone.
Did you know that the Bible proves that to be true?
The only good thing I can think of that it says about religion is in James...

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world."

This is a definition of a good religious practice...
If you read the whole first chapter, you'll see that.religion cannot pay for any signs. It cannot save one from hell.

That leaves us in a mess, like you said, and only God can fix it.
True.

I'm not sure if new sign ups have access to our signatures that you may find at the bottom of the posts. Can you see mine there?
It will have two links after" Man's greatest need..."

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/24/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahahaha!

Thats precious, Camper.

Just precious.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Wabi got it right.
Crappy Hamster's version is: hate the sin, kill the sinner.
Judge, Jury, and Executioner.

LMAO 🤣

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

It's a good thing you didn't have to work with any lesbians like the beaver and NaVelgayser.

Every once in a while we get to see how deep the Christianity actually runs.

And how close to the surface the angry door to door salesman is.

We have many examples of real Christians on this board. You will never see them resorting to insults or name calling. Thus they are ALMOST always treated with respect.

Just as at my place of work, where several women are employed. Ladies get treated with utmost respect by all (Yes a couple of them do live with other women). Females who show off their assets and use feminine wiles to avoid labor or gain favors are treated with contempt.

People have a way of quickly determining who is worthy of respect, and who are the pretenders. Some around here read sign well.

HC, do you have a brother who lives in Walla Walla Wa?

Now I have a someone who insists on name calling and trolling my threads, where the grace of God and encouragement to BELIEVERS is provided, telling me what to say and not say.
You reprobates insult christians constantly and you want us to put tape on our mouths and go away. That's one of the things your crowd has in common with the Antifa / BLM crowd.

Then why do you clean mouthed examples of what christians aught to speak USE MY SAVIOR'S NAME IN THE MOST DISGUSTING BLASPHEMOUS WAY?

YOU TELL THAT OLD FOX THAT I WILL PREACH THE DEATH BURIAL AND RESURRECTION OF MY GOOD SAVIOR EVERY DAY I LOG INTO THIS FORUM. YOU SON'S OF BELIAL CAN TRY TO CENSOR ALL YOU WANT AND I WILL JUST REDOUBLE WHAT I AM COMMANDED TO DO.

You both have done your best to disrupt the sermons and are not welcome to christian fellowship.

Happy Glamper can’t distinguish between his gash bleeding and Christ bleeding on the Cross.

Difference, Christ died, rose again, and hasn’t utter another word capable of being heard by a human ear.

Glamper won’t stfu, because he loves hearing himself talk....and, of course, bleeding out, like a woman.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
There's only one thing they have to do to stop being homos - quit screwing their own sex.

That would make them a non-practicing homosexual. As long as you are sexually attracted to men and not women, you are still homosexual, you just aren't doing anything about it.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Lust after no one, but your wife.
If a woman, then your husband.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Homo's definitely exist

Religion won't save anyone ...
God is the closest thing that can fix this

Here's two more cent's that will likely earn interest.

The guys I rebuked use God's name in a way that you're not likely to hear even from today's youth.

God promises that He will judge that.
They have a habit of attacking things having to do with Him and decency.
Even 10 beavers can't help himself but lie about the Lord.
I can point to over half a dozen reasons that Jesus did speak after
His resurrection.
The reason I mentioned this is that a few of the "guys" above, it's obvious who and who not, hate the fact that I posted this topic.
It makes one wonder why a group here want to keep me from exposing the violence within the queer community.
Ask yourself if you want to be a part of that mess.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/24/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Lust after no one, but your wife.
If a woman, then your husband.

You're one of the good guys Wabigoon

Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

414 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 160user, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 39 invisible), 1,934 guests, and 1,059 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,603
Posts18,454,726
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.