Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gallup: Biden's job approval sinks to 50%, the lowest so far during his presidency

Are we actually supposed to believe that Biden has a 50% approval rating.

This is beyond Bull Schit.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/gallu...-the-lowest-so-far-during-his-presidency

Last edited by steve4102; 07/24/21.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
BP-B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
There are some on this site that actually beleive Biden got 80,000,000 votes.

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
AKPENDUDE does… LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jackmountain
AKPENDUDE does… LOL

No he doesn’t, he is just a payed troll, pretending he does.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
*paid

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
No i do not believe that is accurate.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Even my liberal acquaintances just shake their head when Slow Joe comes up.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The “news” media in this country is nothing but a propaganda arm of the people who wish to destroy us. Anybody with two functional brain cells can recognize this as a fact. They do not report truth, they only repeat what the leftist tell them to.
I think most intelligent conservatives like myself consider watching the “news” a complete waste of time.
7mm

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

V
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
V
When polled, 50% of retards approved his job rating....

DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Poll outcomes are designed.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Seems to me that approval rating would indicate that even some of the dead and nonexistent people that voted for Joe don't like him anymore....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Paid ?? Where do I sign up for that??

WTH??

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by viking
When polled, 50% of retards approved his job rating....

Exactly. Those who were, to put it politely, "uninformed" enough to vote for him are also uninformed enough to think he's doing a moderately good job.....and he's not Donald Trump, which in their mind makes it all okay. Everyone else is just a partisan who will be okay with the policies of anyone with a (D) behind their name. And again, he's not Donal Trump.

Kaiser Norton

Last edited by Kaiser Norton; 07/24/21. Reason: there their ...pool, pond....pond is good for me.

The Kaiser- "If it ain't broke, I can fix that!"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You over estimate the intelligence of the American public and the degree of caring. I'd bet that 20% of the nation couldn't even tell you who is president.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I have some in-laws that will overlook any deficiencies Hiden has due to their teeth grittin' hatred of The Donald. It makes for easy excuses to stay away from them. Life is too short kinda thing.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Nollij
I have some in-laws that will overlook any deficiencies Hiden has due to their teeth grittin' hatred of The Donald. It makes for easy excuses to stay away from them. Life is too short kinda thing.

That's odd coming from Minnesota. I'm sorry you daughters married queers

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Beijing Bribem couldn't draw flies to his rallies. My dog could have taken a big s h i t on stage and drawn more flies than the faux POTUS. Any polls that show approval for biden above 30% are quite simply lies, propaganda, misinformation, and damn lies. When the true vote count comes out, and I believe it will, Trump will be shown to have won in an Electoral and Popular Vote landslide...including winning the state of California.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Well, I guess they married your sons then right?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Well, I guess they married your sons then right?

Sorry, it was a joke as I wasn't the one bitching about my pos in-laws. My guess you are just as liberal, as your comment has proved

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You over estimate the intelligence of the American public and the degree of caring. I'd bet that 20% of the nation couldn't even tell you who is president.

That is true. Plus if you are a person who gets "news" anywhere besides OAN, Newsmax, maybe Faux, they'll tell you Sleepy Joe is the greatest.

Keep in mind, some people think John Stewart is a "journalist". The Resident actually sat down for an interview with him.....a serious interview.....with a second rate comedian.

All that said, the polls are rigged or just outright made up as well. I started to say "probably rigged" but that would have been just dumb.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
712 members (10gaugemag, 117LBS, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 72 invisible), 2,687 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.