Hop To
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by xxclaro
Originally Posted by Tyrone
There's only one thing they have to do to stop being homos - quit screwing their own sex.

That would make them a non-practicing homosexual. As long as you are sexually attracted to men and not women, you are still homosexual, you just aren't doing anything about it.

Is pastor Stevie okay with that?

What about two old queens just living together?

I am MAGA.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
There's only one thing they have to do to stop being homos - quit screwing their own sex.

That would make them a non-practicing homosexual. As long as you are sexually attracted to men and not women, you are still homosexual, you just aren't doing anything about it.

Is pastor Stevie okay with that?

What about two old queens just living together?

Oscar Madison and that other dude?

Was that OK?

Beavis and Butthead?

What about that Three's Company triad? Now there was some kinky stuff goin' on there. Dude faking being a homosexual, living with two hot chicks that didn't seem to want him, so who did they want?

Just weird, and confusing at times.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The only gay one was Mr Roper

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh, fugg.....I accidentally used a womens bathroom once.

There are also lots of unisex bathrooms in Montana.

Well.....thats it for me I suppose.

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
The only gay one was Mr Roper

You think he was after Jack?

Seems I caught him peeking at Chrissy's well endowed chest and Janet's nice round buttocks more than once.

Or maybe that's just what I was concentrating on?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Was your first clue the lack of urinals?

I hate it when that happens.

Then again, when the little sign in the handle says "occupied" at the local truck stop, I intentionally use the lady's room. Practical I am. If they complain I can just tell them "OK., I'll go out by the front door and pee in a bush?"

In it is contentment

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Then again, when the little sign in the handle says "occupied" at the local truck stop, I intentionally use the lady's room. Practical I am. If they complain I can just tell them "OK., I'll go out by the front door and pee in a bush?"

Or you can use the line I did when I mistakenly went into the ladies room once. An older lady got all huffy and said "sir, this is for ladies only!!"

My reply: " So is this but right now I've really got to drain it."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That's another lie they tell you. Nearly, if not all of them are attracted to the opposite sex too. For instance, did you know there are more homosexuals married to the opposite sex than to the same sex? That the vast majority of homosexuals have had sex with the opposite sex?
We aren't necessarily talking about healthy people here. The ones who haven't had opposite sex sex are for all practical purposes a bunch of incels - people with severe mental and physical issues.

The LGBT movement is simply a scam to get ridiculous behavior normalized.

Last edited by Tyrone; 07/25/21.

Politics is War by Other Means
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Have you been writing research papers like HC?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[

That's not what HC said. He said he gets along fine with 'em at work, so what's the big deal?. Just not at church because they're always forming violent mobs and firebombing all over the place.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Outhouses are exempted.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by WinterGarden
Hey I'm new here - going to just give my 2 cents
Homo's definitely exist
Preaching 'aint going to get anyone anywhere in this all talk no action society
Though most Christians are good God fearing people - like every other organized religion - it's a scam
The youth of today(say MOST not all of anyone born post 1999) is corrupt [and more importantly useless] walking human filth - misguided product of Hollywood and Silicon Valley
Religion won't save anyone so it's probably not even worth an honest mention
God is the closest thing that can fix this mess and it comes from individuals coming together from an inner urge not dictation

Welcome wintergarden, it is always good to have another critical thinker on this site. Another warrior fighting against those youthful "walking human filth" can't be a bad thing. You and HC can work in tandem to smote those homos, do you own a kukri?

PTL LMAO

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

That's another lie they tell you. Nearly, if not all of them are attracted to the opposite sex too. For instance, did you know there are more homosexuals married to the opposite sex than to the same sex? That the vast majority of homosexuals have had sex with the opposite sex?
We aren't necessarily talking about healthy people here. The ones who haven't had opposite sex sex are for all practical purposes a bunch of incels - people with severe mental and physical issues.

A long time ago I would have disagreed. But with work place and conversations with women who have had flaming flamingo "roommates", you learn a lot. I think that the majority are what society calls, Bis or bisexuals. I've had lesbians tell me that they were attracted to men and there's been men who swing both ways, so to speak. Not all but most. Just like child predators....they are homos or bis. I can only guess, but doubt if all of them go after kids, but like other sin, there are degrees and various perversion.

Go back to my exhibit, forgot the number, quoting Genesis 19.
This was a populated city. ALL of the men, young and old sought to rape the angels. They were lacking a conscience as well, so they were going to rape the man who they knew was straight, dwelt among them and they wanted to torture to death their "friend" Lot. They had no compunction about that. That's why the filthy reprobates steal, and cheat on business deals with a gay smile on their face. They undermine the decent people at work and social gatherings. .....no morality or conscience. But I digress. The cities of the well watered plain had plenty of women. They got pregnant somehow. I believe that you are correct Tyrone.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 07/25/21.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Short clip of public call out of Queer Pedo-defending pastor.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

I stand against those Queers that destroyed the baptist church building and I stand against this trash. If a handful of limp wristed campfire queens don't like it, then go for a long walk on a short pier. Real Men here at the 24Hr. campfire are into defending their families from this dangerous group.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Oh my goodness.....this is gold.

Real gold.

Keep standing against them. This is awesome.

I am MAGA.
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X

Here's how it works. There are men who attracted exclusively to women. There are men who are attracted exclusively to men. There a men who are attracted to both, biased in one direction or the other.

Men who are attracted exclusively to women cannot fathom being attracted to men, so it makes sense to them that homosexuals exist because nothing else makes sense. Someone must be wired pretty differently to be able to be attracted to men.

Men who are or could be attracted to men but might be more attracted to women see it as a choice, because in them it is indeed a choice. Since people tend to think that others must operate the way they do, they believe everyone feels this attraction and makes this choice, but its simply not so.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Oh my goodness.....this is gold.

Real gold.

Keep standing against them. This is awesome.

Yep, the crampster just added angel rapers to my vocabulary. The CF never disappoints those who strive to learn.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Camper never supervised anything or anyone.

No dad ever "hired" him to teach his son.

This is becoming ridiculous.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

I stand against those Queers that destroyed the baptist church building and I stand against this trash. If a handful of limp wristed campfire queens don't like it, then go for a long walk on a short pier. Real Men here at the 24Hr. campfire are into defending their families from this dangerous group.

If I had kids I'd certainly not be bringing them around anything like that. However, you are focused on the symptom of the real problem. Transgender people are a tiny fraction of the population, with no real power or influence of their own. Even if you managed to get rid of them all, the underlying problem is still there. Big Jim was trying to point this out earlier. How is it that tiny minority groups have such power and so much visibility. You are playing whack-a-mole, thinking that you can whack the moles down fast enough to eventually win. You can't, you need to shut down the machine.

Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (338reddog, 2500HD, 3333vl, 808outdoors, 4th_point, 12 invisible), 1,260 guests, and 773 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,718
Posts18,457,123
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.