Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Founder of mRNA Vaccine: CDC Is UNDER-REPORTING and EDITING Adverse Affects of COVID Vaccines — Govt. Suppressing Information!

According to Dr. Malone the CDC is covering up the adverse affects of the dangerous COVID vaccines. Dr. Malone then went on to accuse megalomaniac Dr. Tony Fauci of being a liar who is purposely hiding this information from the public — for their own good.

Dr. Robert Malone: There’s pretty clear evidence that the spike protein expressed from vaccines is caused from toxicity in a small subset of patients. The question is how big is that subset and how bad and broad are those toxicities? The honest truth is we don’t know and futhermore there is a lot of signs that that information is being withheld from us… I have colleagues in the government who were aware and were months before the toxicity was disclosed that the toxicity was an issue… They are finding that the CDC is grossly underreporting these key adverse events… May senior colleagues at the FDA have known that this was the case for months… we have multiple signs that the CDC is editing this data in support of this noble lie…

Here is the latest information on the COVID Vaccine adverse affects. The government for some reason does not want you to know about this?

https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...d-vaccines-govt-suppressing-information/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Nuts being nuts on the fire

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’m from the Government and I’m here to help

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 700LH

You would certainly have to dismiss the inventor of mRNA technology in order to reach your conclusion.

So you got the JAB.

Who's nuts now? lol

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
I’m from the Government and I’m here to help

It's quite humorous that most conservatives don't trust the government,except when they recommend/demand you get injected with a substance that has proven damaging.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

It's quite humorous that most conservatives don't trust the government,except when they recommend/demand you get injected with a substance that has proven damaging.

That is something that has always boggled my mind. People who claim to not trust the government... yet they will believe and do ANYTHING that the government tells them. Unquestioningly. They'll buy anything, take a shot, they'll even go to war... "they wouldn't lie to us! You're crazy!"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by 700LH

You would certainly have to dismiss the inventor of mRNA technology in order to reach your conclusion.

So you got the JAB.

Who's nuts now? lol

Get a mirror.,

Some of you are obsessed with this BS to at the very least borderline insanity.

Get a life

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'd say Robert Malone is pretty credible on this subject. He is a genuine expert on mRNA vaccines and he know lots of significant people in the medical/scientific community including senior people in the FDA and CDC. If you listen to what he says carefully, you will find that he is very precise and is reluctant to jump to a conclusion unless there is good evidence. He's just one guy giving his opinion, but he backs it up with a lot of knowledge and expertise.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Excisions made under the stress of fear/panic are seldom good.
I’m happy to wait and see what happens with all the test subjects that lined up first.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by bowmanh
I'd say Robert Malone is pretty credible on this subject. He is a genuine expert on mRNA vaccines and he know lots of significant people in the medical/scientific community including senior people in the FDA and CDC. If you listen to what he says carefully, you will find that he is very precise and is reluctant to jump to a conclusion unless there is good evidence. He's just one guy giving his opinion, but he backs it up with a lot of knowledge and expertise.

Ditto.... that's what i took away too.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
104 members (338reddog, 405joe, 7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 444Matt, 12 invisible), 1,350 guests, and 683 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,588
Posts18,397,869
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.