Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Jordan is completely out of touch, or is part of the problem.

He talked about the 2022 election, the 2024 Presidential election, millions of Americans suffering under Biden that now have buyers remorse, etc, BUT not a single mention of election fraud and how the Republicans are going to bring election integrity back.

He must have gotten the memo from McCarthy, "Nobody is going to contest the 2020 election".

If you can't contest the 2020 results and admit there was fraud, you can't fix the problem.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I just want to know what EXACTLY is this Jordan guy PERSONALLY doing about.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Like all Republicans, Nothing cept making the circuit doing a lot of talking.

That said, what can a single member of the House do cept talk.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I listen to Clay and Buck. They are good, and understand liberals, but they lack Rush's ability to cut liberal throats ear to ear...

Guess I just miss the Rush days... I missed Paul Harvey too. Nothing ever really replaced Paul Harvey, and nobody can replace Rush.

But Clay and Buck are much better than the Rush re-runs we were getting... wink

It didn't take that long to get old.

There is always deer hunting in the AC overlooking corn feeders

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
They do a live commercial during every segment. I thought Dana Loesch had too many commercials. These guys do not have a show, they have FYI segments that interrupt the commercials

For conservative radio, Chris Plante is the best and Dan Proft is the runner up.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Tide_Change
Originally Posted by WMR
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Watching television is Gay
no I’m

It's radio, so not gay.

Interesting !

WTF has a radio, in this day & age ?

I think that’s what it’s called. I could be wrong. It’s embedded in the dash of my car, with the cassette player.

WTF has a cassette player, in this day & age?

Me.

I don't have any tapes though, my cousin brings them when it's date night.

Is she cute?

Lol.

Yes, of course.

My little brother gets the ugly one.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Apologies to the OP for derailing. Although he started it.

deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage

Nothing.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
deflave Offline OP
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
Apologies to the OP for derailing. Although he started it.

It’s the Campfire.

There are no derailings.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m gonna say their show is better than Rush.

..............They are good and I listen to them occasionally in the afternoon but Rush was better. Dan Bongino is now on another local station from 2 to 5 pm and I'm getting hooked on that whenever the radio is on in the afternoon. After reading through this thread I thought there would be more positive feedback on Dan B. but when you're on the radio you'll never satisfy everyone. Before Buck Sexton teamed up with Clay he was heard around here on his daytime show that was re-broadcast at night and he was good. His old time slot now has the Dana Loesch show and she's pretty good also.

IC B3

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well, I haven't listened to Clay and Buck. I mean I heard a couple minutes of it, but just couldn't get into it. Part of it was because around the 2016 election of Trump, I was actually listening to Buck Sexton on TheBlaze. Glenn Beck had given him a great introduction, something about Buck being extremely intelligent and the youngest guy to attain something or another in the CIA, so I was expecting great things.

Instead, I heard him laughing about Trump claiming that he was being spied on by the intelligence community and Buck was saying, how we in the intelligence community are just letting him know that we can get him anytime we want.. or something to that effect. The more I thought about it, the more it pissed me off.

Tried to cut him some slack a couple years later giving the man the benefit of the doubt that maybe he just said something stupid that one time. Just found him to be dry and uninspiring.

Since I recently subscribed to TheBlaze, mainly because I really enjoy, "The News And Why It Matters", which kept getting episodes taken down off from Youtube and Facebook, but I also wanted to support a conservative outfit and use this as an opportunity to catch some other conservative broadcasts. Don't have time to catch them all, but usually try to listen to Steve Deace from noon to two. Some days he's great, most the time he's.. meh. Sometimes I don't even bother.

I enjoy some Chad Prather, Dave Rubin, Elijah Schaffer, Jason Whitlock, Steven Crowder, and Stu, but often find myself daydreaming because I'm getting so bored with the small talk.

Honestly, I have been having trouble caring after the Nov/Dec debacle because all I'm seeing is the culmination of decades of the American people being brainwashed by the Public School system, the news media, and Hollywood. Our country is going to hell in a handbasket and very few seem know or care. Not enough to matter anyway. The communists, democrats have played the long game, while nearly everyone on "our side" seem to be in politics only to make themselves rich and famous and have power. None on our side dare call it treason or question the legitimacy.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 22250rem
Originally Posted by deflave
I’m gonna say their show is better than Rush.

..............They are good and I listen to them occasionally in the afternoon but Rush was better. Dan Bongino is now on another local station from 2 to 5 pm and I'm getting hooked on that whenever the radio is on in the afternoon. After reading through this thread I thought there would be more positive feedback on Dan B. but when you're on the radio you'll never satisfy everyone. Before Buck Sexton teamed up with Clay he was heard around here on his daytime show that was re-broadcast at night and he was good. His old time slot now has the Dana Loesch show and she's pretty good also.

Listen to Bongino for long enough and you can mentally check out for probably 40% of the show. He's a good guy and right on most things, but I don't like NYC accents, and repetition. Especially when you're reading your resume every other day.

Dana's show is on here on Saturdays, at least that's when I've caught it. I don't know how anybody can listen to here with any consistency. Yes her content is good, but holy hell is she hard to listen to. The little valley girl voices and stuff she does, and her syntax and grammar is that of someone half her age. But if that's the audience she's after maybe they listen.

MAGA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ren and Stimpy are much better.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jesse Kelly is who I listen to the most lately. Dan Bongino is great but you can’t listen everyday like stated before. Buck was one of the first and loudest Conservative Talk guys turning on DJT to accept the results and pretty much said Beijing Biden won. He was on down here after Jesse Kelly and after some of his New York point of view bs and then taking an almost Romney attitude on the results he can FO!

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Michael Berry

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Michael Berry

Listen to him in the morning more. The afternoon show depends on the topic. I also try to catch Walton and Johnson and Kenny Webster at 2

Originally Posted By: slumlord

people that text all day get on my nerves

just knowing that people are out there with that ability,....just makes me wanna punch myself in the balls
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Ren and Stimpy are much better.

Happy happy joy joy
Happy happy joy.....

Mark

NRA Life Member
Anytime anyone kicks cancers azz is a good day!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Oh The Drama!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Michael Berry

I listen to Michael in the afternoons on my way home from work. I really like that guy, he's no-nonsense and a great interviewer.

Plus, his sense of humor is right up my alley. Love his impersonations!

And the fact that he believes a grown-ass man (or a lesbian woman) has the right to crack open a cold beer on the drive home from work on Friday night. grin

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I listen to a local talk guy "The Regular Joe Show".WTAQ 97.5FM .He is better than any of the National Radio guys available now.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

117 members (6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 257wthbylover, 5sdad, 16 invisible), 1,597 guests, and 933 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,513
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.