Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Need to investigate real crimes, like citizens walking, unarmed, into the capital building. The one paid for and owned by the people. Apparently a govt of, by and for the people was just slogan.

You do realize that not only has the conflict already started, but the Reds are winning without meaningful resistance?

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now the people will have their turn.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
DOJ drops investigation on NY nursing home deaths, what a surprise.

I read they dismissed investigations for all of the Demonrat governors.

Yup.
NY, NJ, PA, MI.
All off the hook by the guy Obuma wanted on SCOTUS.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Monday said it is the community’s mission to get more people vaccinated, previewing his administration’s desire to knock on doors, put unvaccinated people in cars, and drive them to “get that vaccine in their arm.”

“I wear a mask because I care about you. I get a vaccine because I care about you,” Cuomo said, framing compliance to various methods of government coercion as an expression of selflessness.

“We understand that we are all in this together. We understand that as goes one goes all in this city where we all live together and in this state where we all live together,” he continued.

LOL, “I wear a mask because I care about you." Did you care about the 1,000s of seniors you killed? How's that book deal about how awesome you are?

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I mean seriously, you can't make this schit up...

Gov. Andrew Cuomo applauded the end of the Department of Justice's "cruel" investigation into nursing home deaths in four states, including New York.

During a press conference at Yankee Stadium on Monday, Cuomo alleged former President Donald Trump adopted the concept that "the Democratic governors caused deaths in nursing homes" as his "political narrative" at the expense of families who were grieving loved ones lost to COVID-19.

"Of course, this was political hyperbole, and of course, this fed into the politics of the time ... but this kind of toxic politics is bad," he continued.

Cuomo said the investigation, which "violated the basic concept of justice in this nation,"

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's how things work in a Banana Republic, get used to it

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 02bfishn, 160user, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 61 invisible), 2,511 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,344
Posts18,468,761
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.