Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

OUCH!

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Nope.
Not even close.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She’s a Republican alright. What she isn’t is a constitutionalist or a conservative.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LMAO read this garbage from the Daily Beast…

Liz Cheney Is Saving Pelosi, the GOP, and Maybe America From Themselves

Queen Liz Cheney continued to cement her image as the Iron Lady of the Republican Party this week, with a bold endorsement of Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s decision to veto two Trump allies—Reps. Jim Jordan and Jim Banks—from the Jan. 6 select committee.

Pelosi objected to these picks by Minority “Leader” Kevin McCarthy because, as Cheney explained, Jordan “may well be a material witness to events that led to that day–that led to January 6th,” and Banks “disqualified himself by his comments in particular over the last 24 hours demonstrating that he is not taking this seriously.”

In so doing, Cheney preserved the seriousness and credibility of the committee. To borrow a phrase from Rush Limbaugh, Cheney is equal time.

This is a testament to the power of one individual’s integrity-based decisions. Cheney, by her very existence as a Republican, makes this select committee bipartisan—and not solely in the “fig leaf” manner that McCarthy, who’s determined to cut off any real look at the role Republican elected officials, up to the commander in chief himself, played in the events of that disgraceful day—wants you to believe.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/liz-cheney-is-saving-pelosi-the-gop-and-maybe-america-from-themselves

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
LMAO read this garbage from the Daily Beast…

Once you sell your soul,all of Satan's acolytes will come to you aid.lol

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A fuggin dyke running on the Republican Party ticket tells you most of what you need to know about the Republican Party.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
When's the Wyoming primary?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
How much you want to bet she has other political plans now. She will probably be appointed to something or given some other role by the democrats. There is now way she has any future anything republican unless she moves to a purple state.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Nope.
Not even close.

This^^^^^^

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
She's an establishment republican which is pretty close to democrat. He father was in the establishment. They're scared out of their minds that Trump got elected and have worked to destroy his presidency ever since. She's propped up by democrats like many of them are. If a democrat can't win he'll support someone he can live with and she's not much different than the real thing. She has to go but they all have to go. McConnell, Cornyn. all of them. Romney should've never saw congress.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prediction- if she’s primaried and loses, the Dems will give her a cabinet position or ambassadorship just to piss of Trump supporters.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Prediction- if she’s primaried and loses, the Dems will give her a cabinet position or ambassadorship just to piss of Trump supporters.

Either that or CNN or MSMBC will offer her a lucrative contributor position and claim she makes them fair and balanced.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liz Cheney is a political whore, same as Kamala Harris.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You would think Wyoming could do better than her.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Won't piss me off, I already know what she is.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I think she is a more honest Rep than most.

Trump and other populists don’t belong in the Republican Party.

I mean that as a compliment. The GOP hasn’t been G for a long time just a bunch of mooching pansy speed bumps for leftist bullies.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw
I think she is a more honest Rep than most.

Trump and other populists don’t belong in the Republican Party.

I mean that as a compliment. The GOP hasn’t been G for a long time just a bunch of mooching pansy speed bumps for leftist bullies.

That’s a great assessment. The hardcore left has been in the driver’s seat for a while now they control the propaganda, educational system ect. The GOP is exactly that a mooching, pansy speed bump not much different than the hardcore left other than seeing the lefts unpopular fanaticism as an opportunity for the GOP to make some money as the lightweight alternative.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 222ND
You would think Wyoming could do better than her.

Her daddy, Dick the draft dodger Cheney will buy her next term for her, just like the first. She's got a shtt ton of candidates running against her in the primary...diluting the vote. That's how she won the first time. She's a carpetbagger from Virginia who bought a home in Wyoming just so she could run for office. Dirty Dick orchestrated it all for his darling daughter. He still has connections and clout in DC.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I actually thought Dick Cheney was presidential material, until HE changed my mind. Lynne Cheney herself was a solid intellect, I always paid attention when she was on the talk shows. I have no idea about her now because she truly left public life, turning to writing books, none of which I've read. But my read is, the Cheneys got establishmentalized somewhere along the line, forgot the peasants who elevated them.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
She needs the hemp necktie. Like a lot of folks up there. Party ain’t even a consideration.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 52 invisible), 2,494 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,544
Posts18,453,376
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.