Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Edited bold type for the confused:

https://beckernews.com/watch-how-tu...o-calls-him-the-worst-human-being-40474/

Tucker Carlson got into a tense confrontation at a sporting goods store in Livingston, Montana.

“You are the worst human being known to mankind. I want you to know that,” Dan Bailey told Tucker.

Dan Bailey posted the video on Instagram with a truly classless comment. “It’s not everyday you get to tell someone they are the worst person in the world and really mean it! What an [bleep]!” Bailey said.

Bailey had more to say about Carlson on his Instagram video: “This man has killed more people with vaccine misinformation, he has supported extreme racism, he is a fascist and does more to rip this country apart than anyone that calls themselves an American.”

But what Bailey didn’t say is how Tucker Carlson showed him who the bigger man was with his reaction.

“I don’t care, man,” Bailey said as he got in Carlson’s face. “Dude, you are the worst human being known to man. I want you to know that.”

“I’m not going to debate you,” Carlson said and then turned to smile at the person recording the video.

“I don’t care that your daughter’s here,” Bailey ranted. “What you’ve done to people’s families, what you have done to everybody else.”

“Son,” Carlson said and walked away.

“Don’t call me son,” Bailey said and followed him in a threatening manner. The video then cuts out.

Of course, Tucker Carlson’s biggest ‘crime’ to such people is not participating in the group think of the mainstream media. Although the sporting good store was ironically named Dan Bailey’s Fly Shop, the store owners denied that the man had any affiliation with the store.

“This person has no affiliation with our business, other than he shares the same name as our founder, who passed away in 1982,” the store statement from the owner Dan Sexton said.
“To be clear, we treat every customer equally and respectfully. Our staff was professional and cordial to Mr. Carlson, as we are with all of our customers.”

In November 2018, violent Antifa protesters gathered around Tucker Carlson’s home and shouted threatening comments with his family there.

“Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night,” the radical leftists yelled while Carlson’s wife Susie hid in a pantry and called the police. “Racist scumbag, leave town!” the left-wing protesters screamed.

Last edited by gonehuntin; 07/25/21.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Livingston, Montana, no less.

Crazy people everywhere.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Well now... Looks likes 'Montana's gone full woke... Must be all them there Iowans that migrated there. LOL

Coyotes shot no waiting.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Crazy people everywhere.

They’re called COVTARDs and you’re one of them.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
This classless human obviously knows not of what he speaks, since even a cursory reading of history would reveal that he is the one using facist techniques by confronting in public like this.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Crazy people everywhere.

They’re called COVTARDs and you’re one of them.

You still whining, big momma?

Don’t be a drunkard.

It didn’t mention masks.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm guessing that Dan Bailey voted FOR Jon Tester??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Make no mistake Montana has more than it's share of woketards, Livingston is next to Bozeman and is full of them.
Interesting the employee's name was the same as the founder "Dan Bailey" must say I am not surprised. Livingston today is not what it was 30 yrs ago

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like Bailey is a world class idiot.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Is that the real Caldumb? That guy is a loser and Tucker handled himself with class.

Make sure to wear your masks 😷…

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Probably a ht member

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
In there “minds” we’re evil, racist, sexist, homophobic, murdering scum. If that’s you’re worldview it’s easy to understand there mindset and that they’ll have no problem justifying using any means of law enforcement, propaganda, public intimidation, vandalism ect to stamp us and Americas founding ideals out. It won’t stop until more Americans recognize the tyrannical threat that they are and take a similar worldview to fight fire with fire.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
In there “minds” we’re evil, racist, sexist, homophobic, murdering scum. If that’s you’re worldview it’s easy to understand there mindset and that they’ll have no problem justifying using any means of law enforcement, propaganda, public intimidation, vandalism ect to stamp us and Americas founding ideals out. It won’t stop until more Americans recognize the tyrannical threat that they are.

This is correct..... we have several of these Marxist right here on the campfire

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
In there “minds” we’re evil, racist, sexist, homophobic, murdering scum. If that’s you’re worldview it’s easy to understand there mindset and that they’ll have no problem justifying using any means of law enforcement, propaganda, public intimidation, vandalism ect to stamp us and Americas founding ideals out. It won’t stop until more Americans recognize the tyrannical threat that they are and take a similar worldview to fight fire with fire.

You do realize that not only has the conflict already started, but the Reds are winning without meaningful resistance?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If you hate America, you don’t have to wage war with our country. All you have to do is bankroll the Democrat Party.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

You do realize that not only has the conflict already started, but the Reds are winning without meaningful resistance?

I get it. Most of the country either doesn’t get it, doesn’t care, or supports it. We’re the minority. Which is why going back to the 50% of the country supports Biden thread. It’s easy for me to believe it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The free schit army is marching forward

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Relax , its not real, it was all just a staged event.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
stick arms, pot belly, low IQ, slack jawed, Yep looks like caldumb

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Because it happened in Livingston where movie stars call home and those that follow them weren't born and raised in Montana. That Dan Bailey guy's folks probably thought Dan Bailey was some kind of movie star instead of a man made famous locally for his fishing skills and the trout flies he tied. And sold.
He also gave classes on fly tying.
Of course in different times we wouldn't have even heard about it.

Last edited by kennymauser; 07/24/21.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

607 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 58 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,347
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.