Print Thread
Hop To
J
jimy Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
In 2018, Soros spent millions of dollars to help elect current Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon who promised to implement sentencing reforms and decriminalize certain illegal activities. In 2021, the Los Angeles City Council redirected funds from the LAPD to social outreach organizations.

This year in Los Angeles, murders are up 20% and violent crime has spiked which has contributed to a rampant homeless crisis that many argue Gascon’s policies have made worse.

Venice Beach boardwalk attackVideo
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Philadelphia, where Soros spent almost $2 million electing District Attorney Larry Krasner, currently has the highest murder rate per capita among the 10 largest cities in the country and homicides have risen 35% this year.

"When George Soros funded scores of elections for prosecutors who have no intention of prosecuting criminals and every intention of prosecuting police officers, he knew exactly what he was doing," host of Fox News' Life, Liberty and Levin Mark Levin said about Soros last year. "He was funding a counter-revolution in the U.S."

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Indyca35 will tell you send $ to the Republican party, they will fix it

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Indy will also tell you his pension and 401k are doing great and his HOA is on the job........so get your covid jab.... so he can go out to eat

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Anxiously awaiting the green light.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The Republicrats should be storming the homes and beating down the doors of the slime behind this takeover of our country.

Instead they're eating shrimp at some of the finest restaurants in DC and making their occasional facetime cameos on network news.

These pricks are far worse than useless. They're dangerous.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
The Republicrats should be storming the homes and beating down the doors of the slime behind this takeover of our country.

Instead they're eating shrimp at some of the finest restaurants in DC and making their occasional facetime cameos on network news.

These pricks are far worse than useless. They're dangerous.

Brother Dirt...... the Republicans are not your friend. They are swamp and for the swamp

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by irfubar

No I won't. My contributions are all to candidates, not parties. In 2020 my largest recipient was Donald Trump.

But I will also tell you that if we had one more Republican senator, even a RINO like Romney or Collins, then Biden's whole agenda would be dead.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Indy will also tell you his pension and 401k are doing great and his HOA is on the job........so get your covid jab.... so he can go out to eat

Well since the S&P is up something like 28% this year and hit an all-time high last week, why shouldn't my investments be doing well?

As for going out to eat, all the restaurants around here have been open during the covid except for maybe two weeks last year. You see, I live in a red state where all the statewide elected offices are Republicans right now and both houses of the legislature have supermajorities.

As for the vaccine, I believe what my doctors tell me (and one of them ain't Dr. Fauci). YMMV.

And in my state it is legal to use deadly force against someone stealing or destroying your property. BLM and Antifa have been very quiet lately.

You should consider a red state. Perhaps you should move here. Perhaps you can't afford it though.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hahahahahah Indy you are too funny.... you are either lying or , well you are lying.....
I live in a very red and free state so you can keep your schithole.... thanks anyway.
Oh and did I hit a nerve? LMFAO

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

No I won't. My contributions are all to candidates, not parties. In 2020 my largest recipient was Donald Trump.

But I will also tell you that if we had one more Republican senator, even a RINO like Romney or Collins, then Biden's whole agenda would be dead.

If there would of been fair and honest counting of the ballots in Georgia and Arizona we would not be having this discussion. There is an audit of those ballots going on right now. How many of you have written to your House representative or Senator and told them that until there is a fair and honest audit they should STAND DOWN and do nothing until we determent just who the Senators should be.

If enough people make an issue of this maybe we can get that honest audit. Right now every time the auditors request information they have been ignored. Even after the Judge finds in their favor. TELL SOMEONE other than each other and maybe we can fix this.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well since the S&P is up something like 28% this year and hit an all-time high last week, why shouldn't my investments be doing well?

As for going out to eat, all the restaurants around here have been open during the covid except for maybe two weeks last year. You see, I live in a red state where all the statewide elected offices are Republicans right now and both houses of the legislature have supermajorities.

As for the vaccine, I believe what my doctors tell me (and one of them ain't Dr. Fauci). YMMV.

And in my state it is legal to use deadly force against someone stealing or destroying your property. BLM and Antifa have been very quiet lately.

You should consider a red state. Perhaps you should move here. Perhaps you can't afford it though.

So Indy..... I live in NW Montana.... where do you live? N. coast as in Eureka , Ca. ? and you being wealthy and all at what age did you retire? and did you do government work? now tell the truth

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Anxiously awaiting the green light.

Yep. Local tyrants are easy to find.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

So Indy..... I live in NW Montana.... where do you live? N. coast as in Eureka , Ca. ? and you being wealthy and all at what age did you retire? and did you do government work? now tell the truth

Irfubar, not going to happen. Trolls don't ever tell the truth and they NEVER intentionally expose anything about themselves.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Nope, not that North Coast fubes.

Somewhere in the Midwest. North Coast of one of the Lakes I seem to recall.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Pretty sure he lives in north east Ohio somewhere. I'm from Pa and spend a lot of time in north east Ohio and compared to Pa I'm here to tell you that Ohio was (and is) FULL of people wearing masks to this day. Covtards everywhere. Indy is FOS.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Indy has some secret squirrel schit goin on.... sure sign of a troll...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimy
In 2018, Soros spent millions of dollars to help elect current Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon

Why do we allow what? Soros to spend his money as he sees fit?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
719 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 007FJ, 1234, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,927 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,752
Posts18,401,318
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.