Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Toot is a founding member of the Fire Covtard Council

Covtards accept any bullshit story bout dead relatives, friends, friends of friends, relatives of relatives, nursing home residents and literally *anything* from Italy or India, as fact.

But they demand multiple citations to authority, if anyone *not* a covtard posts that the sun just might come up, tomorrow.

How are those Hospital tours going for ya?

Make a pass by the Nursing Homes too and get back to us.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Paul, my daughter is a nurse at Our Lady of The Lake in Baton Rouge and told me this morning that it’s the quietest that it’s ever been,,there.

Was you lyin then, or is you lyin now?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Paul, my daughter is a nurse at Our Lady of The Lake in Baton Rouge and told me this morning that it’s the quietest that it’s ever been,,there.

A liar like yourself never changes another person’s post do you.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Takes 5 seconds ta quote your Covtard post, search it on the net, and see that's what some covtard posted, back when.

You should copyright it.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Takes 5 seconds ta quote your Covtard post, search it on the net, and see that's what some covtard posted, back when.

You should copyright it.

Your lies are chiseled in stone. No need for you to copyright anything.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Why are you so afraid of your own post?

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Heh.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Because he can’t admit he was wrong.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by DocRocket
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

Answers to some of these questions have been published and available for over a year.

1 Every virus invades the cells of your body with its own RNA and causes the cells to replicate the virus. This is how a virus reproduces. It makes the host replicate copies, which often kills the host cell.

This is also how the RNA type vaccines work. The shot introduces a measured amount of RNA which invades cells and causes those cells to reproduce the "S spike protein". The cells do not produce a live, or viable virus. They only produce the "S spike protein" portion of the virus in quantities far less than would be introduced by an actual Covid infection.

The "S spike protein" is injurious to some cells in the body. The body's immune system learns to recognize this injurious protein and then attacks any virus with that protein as part of its structure.

Very true, and thanks for posting this.

The sentiment I keep reading in this forum, and hearing from the TeeVee and real life people in the ER and on the streets is that 1) they know less actual science than a kid in 10th grade biology class knows, but 2) the minuscule knowledge they DO have makes them skeptics of the SARS-CoV2 vaccine. In other words, “I know almost nothing, but I think my judgment on this so solid.”

There has been ample information on how the Pfizer/Moderna mRNA vaccine works for at least the past 6 months, in scholarly articles for those who have the science background for it, and in various popular science press articles that explain it at a level anyone with a 9th grade education can understand. Yet people still spout nonsense that could have been dispelled by reading such articles at any time.

Rant off.

2 how does the vaccine affect organs and tissues?
We have people running around with the vax for well over six months? But honestly there is no valid proof of long term safety.

Well, we can’t say with 100% certainty what the long term effects of the CoV2 vaccines are gonna be in 2 or 5 or 10 years, cuz we ain’t there yet and prognosticating almost always makes a person look foolish when all the folks with perfect hindsight give bent to their spleen at a comfortable remove.

But that doesn’t tell the whole story.

MRNA vaccine technology was being rapidly developed in molecular biology labs at universities all over the world whe. I was still in grad school, back in the 1980’s. This isn’t “new” stuff. Once the basic biochemistry was worked out, the template for these vaccines was readily established, and virtually all mRNA vaccines today follow this same template. The beauty of this is that a vaccine for a new virus can be developed fairly quickly by plugging the genetic code for the new virus into the existing mRNA template. This is thousands, maybe millions of times faster and simpler than developing a vaccine by the old methods from the mid20th century.

The first mRNA vaccines were being tested in labs by the mid-90’s. They were trialed for veterinary use by the late 90’s, and some have been in use in veterinary applications for close to 20 years now. None of these vaccines have produced long-term problems in the populations they’re used in, and because all mRNA vaccines work by the same basic mechanism, and because human biology is very similar to bovine and murine and porcine biology, we can safely say that the CoV2 vaccine will be equally safe in the long term.

The other objection I keep hearing is that “these vaccines aren’t FDA approved”. This is true, they aren’t. But FDA approval is not a strong signifier of safety, and absence of FDA approval does not mean a treatment is unsafe. The FDA has approved a goodly number of drugs and treatments that ultimately proved to be disastrous. Thalidomide and diethylstilbestrol are two glaring examples of “FDA approved” drugs that caused horrible birth defects. Similarly, the FDA has still not approved Ivermectin or Fluvoxamine as effective treatments for COVID, despite a large body of evidence showing they are indeed very effective. You need to look at the FDA as basically the medical equivalent to the US Postal Service: they get some basic stuff right, but they’re slow, and they ain’t nowhere near cutting edge.

3 Is protection passed down to offspring?
Absolutely not. No more so than becoming immune to any other virus via infection or inoculation.

Your chromosomal DNA is not altered by the vaccine. Just as your inheritable DNA is not altered by infection with any virus.

This is such elementary science, I am frankly embarrassed for people who think that an mRNA virus can alter human DNA. You couldn’t get a passing grade in 10th grade biology if you believed this nonsense. It’s equivalent to thinking that if you piss in the waters of the Mississippi in St Louis that you would contaminate the glaciers in Montana. It’s that stupid.

Look at it this way: the DNA, in the nucleus of a human cell, comprises the chromosomes that carry the human genetic code that makes us the species we are. Portions of the double-stranded DNA in the nucleus are copied in a simple single-strand “shorthand” form called RNA, and these copied RNA strands are the messengers that tell the rest of the cell what to do. RNA isn’t copied back into DNA form, this is a one-way railway track. Once the RNA message is delivered, the RNA is broken down into its components and the components are reused to make more RNA messages , over and over and over again.

The mRNA vaccines work by delivering a “fake” message to certain human cells that cause them to manufacture the CoV2 S-protein, which the cells of the immune system recognize as a foreign protein, and then makes antibodies to it. The vaccine does not interact with our DNA in any way whatsoever. It doesn’t even go into the nucleus (where DNA is located), but does all of its work in the outer parts of the cell in cytoplasmic structures called ribosomes. There is ZERO relationship between the vaccine mRNA and the human genetic code in your DNA. ZERO. It also (probably) interacts with the immune system ‘s T-cells, which incorporate the S-protein into the T-cell-mediated immun response, which is independent of antibodies and far longer-lasting.

After the “fake” mRNA message from the vaccine is used by the human cells for a while, the system plays out and the cells stop making S-protein, and the mRNA fragment is broken down into its components and is reused by the cells like any other piece of RNA. After a few days there are no traces of the vaccine mRNA left in the vaccinated person’s system.

I strongly suggest that folks who want to attack the science of the mRNA vaccines actually learn some science first. It won’t be easy, but with a couple days’ worth of reading textbooks, or heck, just watching decent YouTube videos on the topics of nuclei acid biology and protein synthesis, you’ll be informed enough to realize that 99% of the pseudo-scientific objections to the CoV2 vaccines are utter nonsense.

Doc, why was the original swine flu vax pulled after 20 deaths and now the Covid jab is not being pulled after VAERS reports 9000 deaths?

How are the COVID-19 jabs not illegal to develope or use since there are proven treatments?

How is it legal to vax kids who essentially are in no danger from Covid when they havent been proved safe by the FDA.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Doc, why was the original swine flu vax pulled after 20 deaths and now the Covid jab is not being pulled after VAERS reports 9000 deaths?

How are the COVID-19 jabs not illegal to develope or use since there are proven treatments?

How is it legal to vax kids who essentially are in no danger from Covid when they havent been proved safe by the FDA.

Don't hold your breath for an answer.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It’s not technically a vaccine right? No liability on manufacturers and advertisements don’t have to disclose side effects

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maryland , launches 1 million $ scholarship program [vaccine] , <<---- this is one of the many things that scare me about 'the shot' ! ! !

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by bowman

You might want to look at the Bret Weinstein podcast when you have time. Bret Weinstein and Robert Malone discuss Pfizer data obtained via a FOIA request to the Japanese Government that indicate the spike proteins are not contained in the membranes of the cells producing them, but get into the blood and later migrate to the ovaries and bone marrow. So that's very different than your description. I'm not a medical biologist and don't have a position on this, but they present very different data and conclusions. If this is true, it sounds somewhat alarming to me. I've had both doses of the Moderna vaccine so I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I do look at dissenting positions from credible people and Weinstein and Malone seem credible to me.
You might want to look at the Bret Weinstein podcast when you have time. Bret Weinstein and Robert Malone discuss Pfizer data obtained via a FOIA request to the Japanese Government that indicate the spike proteins are not contained in the membranes of the cells producing them, but get into the blood and later migrate to the ovaries and bone marrow. So that's very different than your description. I'm not a medical biologist and don't have a position on this, but they present very different data and conclusions. If this is true, it sounds somewhat alarming to me. I've had both doses of the Moderna vaccine so I'm not an anti-vaxxer but I do look at dissenting positions from credible people and Weinstein and Malone seem credible to me.

I replied to this previously: several science expert panels have replied to this assertion and said they don’t give it any credence. I mentioned it to a colleague today, who like me has a graduate biochem degree, and he agreed the idea flies against what we know about foreign proteins in the bloodstream, I.e., they don’t hang around long at all, and he like me knows of no intrinsic toxic effect of the S protein. But I will endeavor to look further into it. I do have actual real work and actual real patients, so I may not get to it for a day or two.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Ralph, I don’t know the details of the swine flu vaccine issue, so I can’t give you a cogent answer. But I’ll try to get to this question, and bowmanh’s question, tomorrow before I go in to work.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Don't hold your breath for an answer.

Unlike some of you, TRH, I have actual work to do that keeps me busy so I don’t have the luxury of hanging out here for hours each day. But I will get an answer for him.

Thanks for your enduring faithfulness.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by deflave
Fiubarski, you’re cute. Keep on being’ you, man…

OK

Please be clear: we are NOT at the point of being able to lift social isolation/quarantine yet. People who disregard the measures in place are unquestionably hastening the spread of the epidemic, and putting our nation's hospitals at risk of being overwhelmed. So keep doing the positive things, my friends, and wait for the smart guys to figure this out. I am confident they will.

#ouch

LOL

Yeah. Juxtaposing a quote from a year ago with a recent one, neither of which relates to the other, that is high wit indeed.

I’m not surprised in the least you’re amused.

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It’s not technically a vaccine right? No liability on manufacturers and advertisements don’t have to disclose side effects

Um, there is a huge waiver everyone who's gotten a covid vaccine has signed. The liability is non existent, but all the bad stuff that can happen is right there to read before you sign and get the vaccine.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Yeah. Juxtaposing a quote from a year ago with a recent one, neither of which relates to the other, that is high wit indeed.

I’m not surprised in the least you’re amused.

LOL

Nothing to do with wit.

You posted a metric crap-ton of bullshit a year ago about the cold virus that turned out ta be completely wrong, and you're postin again now about the fakeccine, tryin ta get people ta believe it's safe.

No one knows for certain what's bullshit at this point, but you're throwin out crap from "science expert panels".

"Science expert panels" "proved" global warming was real, when of course it's all bullshit, so you're not likely ta get any traction with anyone with any sense.

I'm happy to accept your invitation ta join you in pointing out people who've posted bullshit bout bolo-19, but I won't be able to match your production.

Because you won't have any travel time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by goalie

Um, there is a huge waiver everyone who's gotten a covid vaccine has signed. The liability is non existent, but all the bad stuff that can happen is right there to read before you sign and get the vaccine.

"I tossed a brick through your window to sell you a burglar alarm. You bought it." - Dr. Fauci

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (007FJ, 1minute, 1moredeer, 1badf350, 10gaugemag, 1234, 57 invisible), 2,097 guests, and 1,070 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,108
Posts18,464,271
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.