24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I think it’s funny that some white dude wandering around Livingston, MT is scared to death of a cold and racism.

LOL

What a fugking clown.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by super T
I'm disappointed, no pissed, that no one there took this guy on. They should be ashamed. I can no longer let these idiots go unchallenged and hold my head up.

Well, the place was full of other ‘fly fishermen’

FFS

dessert coffee in one hand, man-purse in the other

lol

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Man I only wish for some idiot leftrat to get in my face like that.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It's just a coincidence that Dan Bailey of Casper, WY and The Asia Foundation (a CIA proprietary) was in Livingston, MT at the Dan Bailey Fly Shop (to which he has no relation) to harangue Tucker Carlson about being an Anti-Vaxxer.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kingston
It's just a coincidence that Dan Bailey of Casper, WY and The Asia Foundation (a CIA proprietary) was in Livingston, MT at the Dan Bailey Fly Shop (to which he has no relation) to harangue Tucker Carlson about being an Anti-Vaxxer.

https://redstatenation.com/photos-v...ia-asset-and-the-whole-thing-was-staged/

Photos & Video: Allegations Surface Online That The Man Who Publicly Harassed Tucker Carlson In A Fishing Shop Is A CIA Asset And The Whole Thing Was Staged

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
This qanon bat [bleep] crazy cia stuff has to stop. Dude isn't a cia plant. He is a fishing guide that has worked for some of the very conservation groups some of yall fund.

To the Qtards, everything is not a CIA operation.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 07/25/21.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
This qanon bat [bleep] crazy cia stuff has to stop. Dude isn't a cia plant. He is a fishing guide that has worked for some of the very conservation groups some of yall fund.

Link?

Fear the crabcat.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind

Link?

For?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

So he’s not sIDnEY PoWeLL’s nephew?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
https://youtu.be/hRL1LGCwlWQ

Here he is representing pheasants forever.....or was this his cia cover?

The guy has opinions, should probably keep them to himself, but hey he might get a spot on msnbc or CNN for a few minutes. That might be worth it if he gets some clients out of the deal.

CIA agent? Lol no. And "attacked" is pretty strong, perhaps confronted would be a better description?

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Link?

For?

I'll translate...

Provide evidence supporting your position that this guy is merely a fishing guide that has worked for conservation groups and that he has no affiliation with the CIA.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Tucker should start off his next few shows offering the guy an opportunity to come on and apologize for being a fuqing covtard.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Link?

For?

I'll translate...

Provide evidence supporting your position that this guy is merely a fishing guide that has worked for conservation groups and that he has no affiliation with the CIA.

JFC

Yep a guy working for pheasants forever in Montana is really a double secret spy agent by night. And him being on a hunting show (actually multiple) is his secret cover...lol

You know as much as Trump derangement syndrome broke the minds of the radical leftists , Qanon did the exact same thing to the Trump or die crowd. Good lord.....

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

The guy has opinions, should probably keep them to himself, but hey he might get a spot on msnbc or CNN for a few minutes. That might be worth it if he gets some clients out of the deal.

CIA agent? Lol no. And "attacked" is pretty strong, perhaps confronted would be a better description?

Confronting someone with a lie saying they are a murderer is past the point where you kick the [bleep] out of the jackass.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

Link?

For?

I'll translate...

JFC

Yep a guy working for pheasants forever in Montana is really a double secret spy agent by night.

You as much as Trump derangement syndrome broke the minds of the radical leftists , Qanon did the exact same thing to the Trump or die crowd. Good lord.....

Time to call pheasants forever and get the guy canceled.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You pulled that up pretty quick... Dan Bailey, Phesants Forever, Montana Biologist.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I think it’s funny that some white dude wandering around Livingston, MT is scared to death of a cold and racism.

LOL

What a fugking clown.

Livingston tends to attract weird white guys, like John Mayer and Tony Bourdain, and urban folk who want to spend a lot of money on cowboy boots.

You don't need a CIA plant when you have home grown douchebags with big mouths who count on the civility of regular people to avoid getting curbed when they pop off (no, I'm not intentionally referring to the cockholster from big Sandy, though if the shoe fits...)

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

To the Qtards, everything is not a CIA operation.

He is a typical bleeding heart liberal that received his degree from the UofM. So don't try and group him in with me in any way shape or form.

Montana MOFO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Link?

For?

I'll translate...

JFC

Yep a guy working for pheasants forever in Montana is really a double secret spy agent by night. And him being on a hunting show (actually multiple) is his secret cover...lol

You as much as Trump derangement syndrome broke the minds of the radical leftists , Qanon did the exact same thing to the Trump or die crowd. Good lord.....

My terms were "harangue" and "affiliated".

You sound like you know this Dan Bailey.

Hunting shows are gay.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You pulled that up pretty quick... Dan Bailey, Phesants Forever, Montana Biologist.

Ya, he literally has the Tucker video on his Instagram.....that is his name. I recognized him and easily searched for the episode of the flush.

I linked to his Instagram page and the phez forever press release of his hiring like 2 pages back.

This isn't rocket science.....or wait......am I a cia agent too? Lol

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
727 members (007FJ, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 75 invisible), 2,947 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,770
Posts18,401,519
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.