Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Anyone who takes the shot is a special kind of stupid.IMHO.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Deflave you are spreading false information. the total deaths in the USA , for those that just took the COVID-19 shot is 5,343 or .0017%

an extremely low number. It is far better to take the shot than not to.

Are you doing your best to push the leftrat govt line? Is some sleazy leftrat propaganda network paying you to say this?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I did a tours in combat in 2 war in 2 different parts of the world. How many did you do? How many years of service do you have?

Sure ya did

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Swamplord
The answer to the question ....

that every citizen on the planet should be concerned about .......
but.... they got their stimulus $$$$ (hush money)

... Americans .... in general... not just libtards .... are a f'd up stupid bunch of cattle

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Well fool look at it this way, if you were going to release a bioweapon would you vaccinate your people before you did? At least the ones you care about?

Out all the so called Millions that have died from the Kung-Flu, how cum NO politicians have died, no Fake News Employees, no Hollywood leftists, what makes them immune, Hmmm

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Where were these states obtained? How many of those people are fully vaccinated? How serious is the COVID caught by the fully vaccinated? Without knowing these facts we can’t know what is the import of you info.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
How many of those people are fully vaccinated? How serious is the COVID caught by the fully vaccinated?

Bout as serious as The Common Cold, same for those that are unvaccinated.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This number goes up by the week. It is a federal law that all deaths caused by the vaccination be reported to a government outfit named VAERS. What I quoted before

was from a couple weeks ago. This week the number has gone up to 6,207 deaths still that is only .0018 . But remember that some of those deaths were from other causes, like a 90

year old grand mother took the shot and die several days later , did the shot kill her or did she die of old age? It still gets reported as a COVID-19 death. the CDC reported 5,186 deaths

from the vaccine several weeks go. Those 2 are the best numbers we have, all the rest are guess with no documentation. Are the number perfect no, but they are very close. Example the total

number of deaths keeps going up because they are getting more accurate death numbers from Nursing homes especially in New York. Plus I here Texas refused to report Nursing Home deaths

until April of 2020. AARP check and said the number of deaths in that 4 Month period was 4500. So for the most part total deaths in USA has been under reported, but they are trying to fix it.

Last edited by GunTruck50; 07/25/21.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This number goes up by the week. It is a federal law that all deaths caused by the vaccination be reported to a government outfit named VAERS. What I quoted before

was from a couple weeks ago. This week the number has gone up to 6,207 deaths still that is only .0018 . But remember that some of those deaths were from other causes, like a 90

year old grand mother took the shot and die several days later , did the shot kill her or did she die of old age? It still gets reported as a COVID-19 death. the CDC reported 5,186 deaths

from the vaccine several weeks go. Those 2 are the best numbers we have, all the rest are guess with no documentation. Are the number perfect no, but they are very close. Example the total

number of deaths keeps going up because they are getting more accurate death numbers from Nursing homes especially in New York. Plus I here Texas refused to report Nursing Home deaths

until April of 2020. AARP check and said the number of deaths in that 4 Month period was 4500. So for the most part total deaths in USA has been under reported, but they are trying to fix it.

Only a fool would believe anything, especially COVID stats , coming from our Government.

But then again, you a re indeed a fool.

Carry on Mr. Sheeple, carry on

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
From AP today.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are weighing revising their COVID-19 guidelines to recommend that even fully vaccinated individuals wear masks in public.

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyl...-travel-6dca46af8fb9b611697d39cac1f97197

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by MadTrapper375

Yea,that is why the majority of new cases being seen now are 20-35 years old that won't get vaccinated and people with the attitude as your post. Now that is a special kind of stupid.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by saddlesore

Yea,that is why the majority of new cases being seen now are 20-35 years old that won't get vaccinated and people with the attitude as your post. Now that is a special kind of stupid.

JFC boomer... just stay in your fuqing house and lock the doors already.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I seen vaccinated people die from covid 19. So what the hell is the vaccine for?

Damn!

You Saw!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
It is time we all band together and demand vaccines for any and all “bugs” that could possibly give us a runny nose or scratchy throat etc . This is America after all and we could save everyone. Biden should mandate vaccines and gave shields for everyone

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Steve, we call our rouge WI. Senator “Wrong Johnson” in these parts. He is the biggest attention whore in the US Senate. Alternative facts is how Kellyanne Conway described a lot of what Johnson spews. I called on him prior to his political grand standing career in DC. when he managed his wife’s plastic company in Oshkosh and my opinion hasn’t changed. He was the biggest narcissistic [bleep] in our entire industry.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Only a fool would believe anything, especially COVID stats , coming from our Government.

Unfortunately I have to agree. And the same can be said for the gateway pundit and similar websites.

If you don't think they're just as biased in what they report. I have some ranchland in Death Valley you should take a look at.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by saddlesore

And guess what the young ones will get it, recover incredibly easily and then be immune. That’s awesome. So what’s the issue you have? Do you think it’s going to kill them? Do you think those with out the jab are more likely to spread it?

But the vaccinated folks still get it as well, so I’m perplexed as to what your beef is. Please elaborate.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Swamplord
The answer to the question ....

that every citizen on the planet should be concerned about .......
but.... they got their stimulus $$$$ (hush money)

... Americans .... in general... not just libtards .... are a f'd up stupid bunch of cattle

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Well fool look at it this way, if you were going to release a bioweapon would you vaccinate your people before you did? At least the ones you care about?

the "Vaccine" IS the bioweapon you blithering idiot

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

Just talked to my sons wife a RN in a big city she says her hospital is filling up with unvaccinated patients. They do see a few

that were vaccinated but all were sent home. Just saying.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
And talk to us about the death rate, honestly that’s all that matters, period. Because in most cities that’s NOT been elevated much, if at all.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

6,207 have died after being vaccinated, but may have been to other causes. They did not check. That is the latest number, which is very low. .0018%

Page 8 of 20 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

343 members (1lesfox, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 32 invisible), 1,514 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,225
Posts18,447,643
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.