Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Fly Fishing guide really tells it all. Probably wishes he had a sailboat also.

MOLON LABE
BP-B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You just demanded proof that he wasn’t a cia operative. You got me there, I have no evidence to prove a fishing guide in Montana is NOT a cia operative. (Other than common sense and rational thinking)

To quote myself, "Provide evidence supporting your position that this guy is merely a fishing guide that has worked for conservation groups and that he has no affiliation with the CIA."

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

You just demanded proof that he wasn’t a cia operative. You got me there, I have no evidence to prove a fishing guide in Montana is NOT a cia operative. (Other than common sense and rational thinking)

To quote myself, "Provide evidence supporting your position that this guy is merely a fishing guide that has worked for conservation groups and that he has no affiliation with the CIA."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Actually, Bailey HAS been on CNN, took Anthony Bourdain pheasant hunting with Joe Rogan, the woo woo.

So, Dan Bailey is a minor celebrity and CIA affiliate—sort of Montana's rugged take on Chuck Barris.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would welcome Tucker to join me fly fishing anytime.

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
In there “minds” we’re evil, racist, sexist, homophobic, murdering scum. If that’s you’re worldview it’s easy to understand there mindset and that they’ll have no problem justifying using any means of law enforcement, propaganda, public intimidation, vandalism ect to stamp us and Americas founding ideals out. It won’t stop until more Americans recognize the tyrannical threat that they are and take a similar worldview to fight fire with fire.

You are correct....but the libs have been brain-washed by the mainstream media....somehow we need to un-brainwash them....but how?

Illegitimi non carborundum

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Tarkio

He is a typical bleeding heart liberal that received his degree from the UofM. So don't try and group him in with me in any way shape or form.

Most liberals are educated well beyond their intelligence.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
It's a total coincidence that Dan Bailey was in Livingston to harangue Tucker Carlson.

Phew!

Thats a load off!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dave_Skinner
Actually, Bailey HAS been on CNN, took Anthony Bourdain pheasant hunting with Joe Rogan, the woo woo.

So, Dan Bailey is a minor celebrity and CIA affiliate—sort of Montana's rugged take on Chuck Barris.

Well, CNN is the CIA's cable-TV conduit of disinformation and outright lies, as is the Washington Post.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Hmmmmmmm.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It seems half the Montana fly fishing guides are burnt out hippies that quit their jobs in Oregon pumping gas

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
That guy is a c u n t.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by slumlord
I wonder if fishin dude feels that Gov Cuomo murdered people.

Nah, that would require reasoned thought. The sheep will not stray from the flock.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 07/25/21.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Gonehuntin: Maybe this latest news piece on the "Montanan" will shed some light on his past/political leanings?

Link: https://trendingpolitics.com/after-...ntana-mans-real-identity-comes-out-knab/

I publicly apologize to Mr. Tucker Carlson for the behavior of this cretin - it in no way is representative of Montana.
I recall distinctly having a pleasant conversation with fly fisher Ted Turner (the notorious liberal who gave one billion dollars to the U.N. and was mrs. jane fonda at the time!) at the Buffalo Inn a stones throw from the "headwaters" of the Beaverhead River here in SW Montana several years back.
In fact he was in the bar (even though he is non-drinker!) with at least 12 other Montanans besides myself and he was obviously enjoying the interaction with the humble locals (Montanans).
Again I hope Mr. Tucker Carlson gets wind of my apology for that cretins conduct and continues to enjoy visiting Montana as often as he wants.
Sad state of affairs here in America these days regarding civility, respect, common courtesy and personal responsibility!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Attacked? Lol.

Pears for a quick recovery.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I'll bet Tucker carries heat.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunzo
Poor ole Tucker can't seem to get a good days fishing in. He was cordial enough & handled this invasion well, but he did take a nice shot at the guy toward the end.

Dude sounds like a 49'er. (IQ, that is)

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
shocker.no.so mr bailey goes on a verbal assault against mr carlson even when with his daughter.ok.so just another example of a complete moron.a walking piece of morally bankrupt fecal matter with a iq of 60.just a another example of quite a few in this country who hate america,he along with the rest of the far left should just be eradicated or sterilized.sorry.i love what my country used to be a short time ago.the left is cancer.pure insidious cancer.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
shocker.no.so mr bailey goes on a verbal assault against mr carlson even when with his daughter.ok.so just another example of a complete moron.a walking piece of morally bankrupt fecal matter with a iq of 60.just a another example of quite a few in this country who hate america,he along with the rest of the far left should just be eradicated or sterilized.sorry.i love what my country used to be a short time ago.the left is cancer.pure insidious cancer.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Gonehuntin: Maybe this latest news piece on the "Montanan" will shed some light on his past/political leanings?

Link: https://trendingpolitics.com/after-...ntana-mans-real-identity-comes-out-knab/

I publicly apologize to Mr. Tucker Carlson for the behavior of this cretin - it in no way is representative of Montana.
I recall distinctly having a pleasant conversation with fly fisher Ted Turner (the notorious liberal who gave one billion dollars to the U.N. and was mrs. jane fonda at the time!) at the Buffalo Inn a stones throw from the "headwaters" of the Beaverhead River here in SW Montana several years back.
In fact he was in the bar (even though he is non-drinker!) with at least 12 other Montanans besides myself and he was obviously enjoying the interaction with the humble locals (Montanans).
Again I hope Mr. Tucker Carlson gets wind of my apology for that cretins conduct and continues to enjoy visiting Montana as often as he wants.
Sad state of affairs here in America these days regarding civility, respect, common courtesy and personal responsibility!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Thanks for posting this thoroughly reasonable and well supported article.

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
195 members (257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 2UP, 300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 17 invisible), 1,552 guests, and 855 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,911
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.