Hop To
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by smokepole

I'm just going by what your wife told me, don't shoot the messenger.

She did mention there’s an 80 year old man hanging out at the nail salon.

LOL

Yep, that's gramps, he introduced us.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

6,207 have died after being vaccinated, but may have been to other causes. They did not check. That is the latest number, which is very low. .0018%

VAERS reports over 12K as of this week. .. and the deaths must be reported by a dr. not your cousin Lester.
and a side not...They pulled Viox off the shelves before this many deaths.. get a clue.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

Your grandparents have been dead for 50 years.

LOL

But you do seem like a gossiping bitch so the nail salon makes sense.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hastings
just get it and go on with your life.
No thanks. I'm going ahead with my life, but without the shot of whatever it is. But I don't do flu, shingles, pneumonia vaccines either. Doctors do a lot of good but they also kill lots of people.

The average MD is just like the average (substitute any occupation you wish here)
How many different mechanics have you tried til you found a good one? Banker? Attorney? CPA? Painter? Plumber?

A lot more than in education though. After 14 years of my children going through public schools, and two more til my son graduates, we’ve had two good teachers and zero administrators that actually gave a [bleep], maybe a third if I stretch it. The US education system is an absolute joke.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by jwp475

I disagree over 600,000 died from COVID-19. A second go round is starting now, with unvaccinated people. COVID-19 killed whole families of people

more older than younger last time. This time it is going after under 50 years old and unvaccinated. Why do you think hospitals are filling up all over the country.

those 40 years olds are not dying from Cancer. The virus is killing them. Yes however it would have been 600,000 lower if the virus had not killed them.

BS hospitals aren't overflow, jeez Louise

I love the effort they put into their BS.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

LOL

Your grandparents have been dead for 50 years.

LOL

But you do seem like a gossiping bitch so the nail salon makes sense.

Never been to one, how do you know so much about them?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

I disagree over 600,000 died from COVID-19. A second go round is starting now, with unvaccinated people. COVID-19 killed whole families of people

more older than younger last time. This time it is going after under 50 years old and unvaccinated. Why do you think hospitals are filling up all over the country.

those 40 years olds are not dying from Cancer. The virus is killing them. Yes however it would have been 600,000 lower if the virus had not killed them.

People are dying!

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

Yes one or two die but the vaccine saves tens of thousands of lives. No vaccine ever made was 100% , but you all took the older ones., like polio, mumps and so on.

These have the best track record so far and you listen to Donald Trump who has no medical training at all but will not

Listen to all the doctors who say take the shot. I do not understand your thinking?

In all truthfulness...how can you demonstrate that?

With the polio...there was a marked drop in incidence, infection, and prevention of the spread of the disease, from the very first doses given.

Small pox was eradicated; mumps became rare.

The same thing cannot be said for the Covid "vaccine". There is no case study I have found where the Covid "vaxx" has lowered incidence across the board. The catch phrases now are that one still catches it, and spreads it, and still must obey a dictated lifestyle to contain incidence. What is more, more people have died from the mRNA treatments (whether from effects of the treatments, or by increased susceptibility to Covid) than from the original Covid "pandemic" itself.

How can this be said to "saving tens of thousands of lives"? The treatments themselves have cost us more lives than the disease itself.

First, the Covid shot is not a vaccine. It is an mRNA genetic treatment - and it is an experimental technology, not recombinant, inactivation, or live attenuation technologies. While the idea behind mRNA technology is fascinating, research of this on coronaviruses has been fraught with failure. In animal and people tests, catastrophic conclusions have been seen over and over again. Test subjects get the treatment, but when exposed to the wild virus, they are MORE susceptible, not less, and suffer far more severe cases of the disease, than the untreated. What is worse, no lab - public or private - has been able to resolve the pesky cytokine storm cascade (an allergic reaction which attacks the whole body) which has been seen in a significant number of test subjects (including those of the public now receiving the injections).

Second, there is no honest science associated with this round. Propagandized fear, hidden data, and reported number cooking have been demonstrably shown with the Covid mRNA treatment. There is a huge lack of transparency with the research. Want to see the data and the statistics they used for this 95% figure they keep rattling off? You can't - it's not available to the public. Every vaccine available today has data the average Joe can readily access. This one doesn't. What are they hiding?

Third, Every vaccine comes with long-term studies, and the side effects are known up front (even if they don't publicize the downsides widely - they are still published). People know the risks going in. Not so with the mRNA treatment. The data just isn't there. People have to take it on...faith...that there are no major deleterious effects associated with this technology, but it is coming out that there are HUGE consequences that are COMMONLY seen with this treatment.

I talked this over with my doctor - he's always a huge advocate of Big Pharma. He listed to me the reasons why I should; I in turn rattled off about a dozen reason why I shouldn't. He could not refute a single reason. He said I was very well-researched, and had very valid reasons for rejecting the treatment.

Save lives? I'll wait and see. I'd love to see the uncooked and un-cherry-picked data, citing evidence over several years. That said, though - it's just not there.

When it has to be trumpeted by the media 24/7 to remind us there is a "pandemic" in progress (because an associated rise in the death rate, the stacks of bodies, and several other anecdotal observances do NOT support it), and the treatment is being forced by threats ("Get it or face lockdowns!" "Get it or not able to resume normal life!") or enticed by freebies (Free beer! Free fast food! Lottery prizes!)...that tells the critical thinker something ELSE is really going on, and the disease is just the carrier issue..

Beside, they promote the treatment by giving away...items to consume that promote the very co-morbidities that make the Covid disease worse. Hmmmm.....

Finally - if the powers that be were REALLY that concerned with the "pandemic" and successful treatment rates...they wouldn't be importing tens of thousands of Covid-infected illegals into our country (Mexico reportedly has a large current infection among its population at this time).

That's the point of the mRNA treatment for Covid: it is an issue of public control, not an issue of public health.

If you or anyone else wants to "Believe the Science!" (when there is little supporting science behind it...aside from people saying, "I have a PhD - you must believe me!") - then by all means, go ahead and believe. If you say the treatment is saving lives, though, that premise will get challenged.

Last edited by TXLoader; 07/25/21. Reason: edit typo
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

6,207 have died after being vaccinated, but may have been to other causes. They did not check. That is the latest number, which is very low. .0018%

337 million people vaccinated in the USA. VAERS lists 6207 deaths in persons vaccinated within the the past 2 months. This is an association only, it does not mean CDC says the vaccine killed them. You can count on the fingers of one hand the number of proven deaths due to any of the CoV2 vaccines.

The Crude Mortality Rate for COVID in the USA is 280 deaths per 100,000 population. Since February of this year, 95% of the deaths from CoV2 have been in non-vaccinated persons. That's CDC data. You can read more about it here. https://www.vox.com/22575227/covid-19-post-vaccine-breakthrough-infection-cases

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
In case anybody missed what TXLoader posted
Originally Posted by TXLoader
Yes one or two die but the vaccine saves tens of thousands of lives. No vaccine ever made was 100% , but you all took the older ones., like polio, mumps and so on.
These have the best track record so far and you listen to Donald Trump who has no medical training at all but will not
Listen to all the doctors who say take the shot. I do not understand your thinking?
In all truthfulness...how can you demonstrate that?
With the polio...there was a marked drop in incidence, infection, and prevention of the spread of the disease, from the very first doses given.
Small pox was eradicated; mumps became rare.
The same thing cannot be said for the Covid "vaccine". There is no case study I have found where the Covid "vaxx" has lowered incidence across the board. The catch phrases now are that one still catches it, and spreads it, and still must obey a dictated lifestyle to contain incidence. What is more, more people have died from the mRNA treatments (whether from effects of the treatments, or by increased susceptibility to Covid) than from the original Covid "pandemic" itself.

How can this be said to "saving tens of thousands of lives"? The treatments themselves have cost us more lives than the disease itself.

First, the Covid shot is not a vaccine. It is an mRNA genetic treatment - and it is an experimental technology, not recombinant, inactivation, or live attenuation technologies. While the idea behind mRNA technology is fascinating, research of this on coronaviruses has been fraught with failure. In animal and people tests, catastrophic conclusions have been seen over and over again. Test subjects get the treatment, but when exposed to the wild virus, they are MORE susceptible, not less, and suffer far more severe cases of the disease, than the untreated. What is worse, no lab - public or private - has been able to resolve the pesky cytokine storm cascade (an allergic reaction which attacks the whole body) which has been seen in a significant number of test subjects (including those of the public now receiving the injections).

Second, there is no honest science associated with this round. Propagandized fear, hidden data, and reported number cooking have been demonstrably shown with the Covid mRNA treatment. There is a huge lack of transparency with the research. Want to see the data and the statistics they used for this 95% figure they keep rattling off? You can't - it's not available to the public. Every vaccine available today has data the average Joe can readily access. This one doesn't. What are they hiding?

Third, Every vaccine comes with long-term studies, and the side effects are known up front (even if they don't publicize the downsides widely - they are still published). People know the risks going in. Not so with the mRNA treatment. The data just isn't there. People have to take it on...faith...that there are no major deleterious effects associated with this technology, but it is coming out that there are HUGE consequences that are COMMONLY seen with this treatment.

I talked this over with my doctor - he's always a huge advocate of Big Pharma. He listed to me the reasons why I should; I in turn rattled off about a dozen reason why I shouldn't. He could not refute a single reason. He said I was very well-researched, and had very valid reasons for rejecting the treatment.

Save lives? I'll wait and see. I'd love to see the uncooked and un-cherry-picked data, citing evidence over several years. That said, though - it's just not there.

When it has to be trumpeted by the media 24/7 to remind us there is a "pandemic" in progress (because an associated rise in the death rate, the stacks of bodies, and several other anecdotal observances do NOT support it), and the treatment is being forced by threats ("Get it or face lockdowns!" "Get it or not able to resume normal life!") or enticed by freebies (Free beer! Free fast food! Lottery prizes!)...that tells the critical thinker something ELSE is really going on, and the disease is just the carrier issue..
Beside, they promote the treatment by giving away...items to consume that promote the very co-morbidities that make the Covid disease worse. Hmmmm.....
Finally - if the powers that be were REALLY that concerned with the "pandemic" and successful treatment rates...they wouldn't be importing tens of thousands of Covid-infected illegals into our country (Mexico reportedly has a large current infection among its population at this time).
That's the point of the mRNA treatment for Covid: it is an issue of public control, not an issue of public health.
If you or anyone else wants to "Believe the Science!" (when there is little supporting science behind it...aside from people saying, "I have a PhD - you must believe me!") - then by all means, go ahead and believe. If you say the treatment is saving lives, though, that premise will get challenged.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm a little late to this conversation.

So apparently a politician, who most of y'all say is a class that can't be trusted under any circumstances, misquoted from a suspect report/paper from a country a long way from here, says that most of the people getting COVID are vaccinated folks. And you trust him to be telling the truth.

It is to laugh.

Hmm. Funny how none of the numbers on this side of the pond line up with that. Of the 8,787 people who have died in Texas due to COVID-19 since early February, as many as 43 were fully vaccinated, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services in a recent article. Gee, that means that 99.995% of the Covid deaths in Texas have been in non-vaccinated people.

Yep, that sure lines up with that lying politician's report, all right.

I think a bunch of y'alls are getting yourselves bamboozled because you want to be bamboozled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Like Fauci said “60% of the human population have T-Cell Immunity, 38% have decent IGM antibody response, and mask don’t work”.

The rest of his words make him a Jellyfish

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/25/21.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Fubarski

All you do is throw out bullshit liberal talking points.

If 600,000 people died, who otherwise wouldn't have died, there would be a statistical record.

But the statistical record shows that less people died in 2020 than would be expected, based upon the trend of earlier years.

But less people died.

So it's obvious that bolo-19 wasn't killing anyone, statistically speaking.

You will run into morons like idaho_poofter, who'll claim that if somebody died 15 minutes earlier than they would have due to bolo, it's a tragedy.

But only another moron would accept that kind of stupidity.

If term of life has no meaning to you, why have you not put a 125 gr JHP through your temple?

Apparently, you would like to live a while longer.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
thanks Doc. Though I was the only one here who believed in the COVID-19 Vaccination. There is a town in Brazil where they gave the vaccine

to 75% of the population. Couple months later no more deaths and no one in the hospital except a few who did not take the shots or only took one shot.

All the other towns around it people are still dropping dead like flies, and the hospitals are full. Actual that was from the Chinese Vaccine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You'll never hear how many people taking Ivermectin got the Rona or died from the Rona.

Doesn't fit the narrative of "OMG!!!! THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO BUT VAX!!!!!!!!"

And maybe because there aren't any.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
thanks Doc. Though I was the only one here who believed in the COVID-19 Vaccination. There is a town in Brazil where they gave the vaccine

to 75% of the population. Couple months later no more deaths and no one in the hospital except a few who did not take the shots or only took one shot.

All the other towns around it people are still dropping dead like flies, and the hospitals are full. Actual that was from the Chinese Vaccine.

Oh well fugk me.

Meanwhile everybody I know including myself has had it and none of us died and none of us went to the hospital.

What a fugking miracle.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Guntruck, despite the shrill protests of the troglodytes and Luddites among us, the data from every state I have looked at (more than 15, less than 50... can't tell you exactly how many) mirror the Texas numbers. So folks can't really say it's the CDC lying to us, I'm afraid. I haven't even started to look at the numbers from other countries. I'll get to some of that this week.

The effectiveness of the vaccines in reducing hospitalizations and deaths in the vaccinated population is irrefutable.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

Oh well fugk me.

Meanwhile everybody I know including myself has had it and none of us died and none of us went to the hospital.

What a fugking miracle.

C'mon, flave baby! You know it ain't no miracle. You're just one lucky sumbitch. Always have been, always will be.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by DocRocket

Oh well fugk me.

What a fugking miracle.

C'mon, flave baby! You know it ain't no miracle. You're just one lucky sumbitch. Always have been, always will be.

Yeah.

Me and everybody else I know.

Praise Jeebus.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Only a fool would believe anything, especially COVID stats , coming from our Government.

Unfortunately I have to agree. And the same can be said for the gateway pundit and similar websites.

If you don't think they're just as biased in what they report. I have some ranchland in Death Valley you should take a look at.

Yeah, you prefer CNN and MSNBC for your "Facts", I get it.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

406 members (1minute, 1moredeer, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 43 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,167
Posts18,465,325
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.