Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Goosey
If you didn't want masks again maybe you should have got the vaccines! Less than half of Americans are fully vaccinated despite widespread availability. That's not enough to prevent massive spread.

Vaccination rates for conservatives in particular are shockingly low, because being unvaccinated is now associated with being conservative. They are very smart. Thanks Tucker! I didn't know viruses knew about politics.

Indeed, of the 19 states (including D.C.) that have already hit 70 percent, Joe Biden carried every single one in 2020.

And of the 17 states that have yet to surpass even 60 percent, Donald Trump won them all with one exception: Georgia.

Hysterical Chunts for $500 Alex…
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMAO!

BP-B2

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
If you didn't want masks again maybe you should have got the vaccines! Less than half of Americans are fully vaccinated despite widespread availability. That's not enough to prevent massive spread.

Vaccination rates for conservatives in particular are shockingly low, because being unvaccinated is now associated with being conservative. They are very smart. Thanks Tucker! I didn't know viruses knew about politics.

Indeed, of the 19 states (including D.C.) that have already hit 70 percent, Joe Biden carried every single one in 2020.

And of the 17 states that have yet to surpass even 60 percent, Donald Trump won them all with one exception: Georgia.

Lol... I'll bet fauci has you stuffing tampons between your azz cheeks.

Most of us didn't wear it the first time and won't be wearing it the second time either. "Want" or "not wanting" hasn't a fuqing thing to do with it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Gooseschitt you’re and idiot but I digress. Happy Camper and his Pastor would like to have an in person sit down with you.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Youse guys cover up and get the jab.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fauci has proved many times he doesn’t know schitt from shinola.

He’s bought and paid for by the Deep State.

Last edited by chlinstructor; 07/25/21.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Goosey gets the "Jab" every night.....

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just being fed another dose of propaganda.. It's a terrible thing when no one is sure where it's rooted..

It's designed to destroy the country and is doing very well so far.

g

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Goosey gets the "Jab" every night.....

Hahaha. Tff, but true, Paul.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Massive spread to who? You want protection, get your jab.
I dont need the jab for protection. Why should i get it to protect you. You can have my vax too and i hope you do.

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I support wearing masks ....

....[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by mirage243
Told Jake Tapper on CNN that the CDC is fixing to order mask wearing again, even for fully vaccinated people. This mf'er needs his ass beat.

I will NOT COMPLLY...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
The county over west is already getting ready for a fall lockdown.

Governors race this year, and a few state rep elections. Betting there won’t be any lockdowns here. No way the Dems in control want that optic during an election.

Unless they're planning on a dropbox/mail-in ballot win.

Which they are, all states are planning their "selection" process. Lets not forget that Nothing has been done to address Dominion.

Only a fool would still believe that we can elect our way out of this without first fixing the Fraud. Which so far isn't happening, anywhere.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Geeze guys....just let it go already.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Told Jake Tapper on CNN that the CDC is fixing to order mask wearing again, even for fully vaccinated people. This mf'er needs his ass beat.

He has no authority to order that. Neither does the president.

No they don't, but they do have the power with the help of the media to scare State Legislators and Governors into submission.

It's what happened last time and it will happen again this time.

The question is how many Governors will not comply?

I know mine will, might even be the first. Noem is about the only one that has the balls.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

He has no authority to order that. Neither does the president.

Most businesses will “follow the order” like before. No masks, no entries.

I think you’ll be surprised. Most of them are just getting the chance to try and save what they’ve built. I bet you’ll see some seriously stressed out folks lose their scheit.
Our economy can’t survive another shut down. Honestly, I’m not sure we can survive the effects of the last one.
History will be the judge.

Agree, Jack.

We’ll probably see another reintroduction of more extended unemployment benefits as we move closer to the 2022 elections and more stimulus checks may be on the table.

Gotta buy those votes.

Not any more!

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
As long as China Joe and his band of Idiots are allowing hundreds of thousands of untested illegal immigrants to flood across the border then the vaccine is worthless. I live in TX and a whole buttload of illegals are welcomed with open arms by the fools in DC and released into our communities and not one of them has been vaccinated. So to those trying to tell me to pony up and get the shot I say SCREW YOU!

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Jab is worthless even without the US Southern Invasion.

Thousands all across the globe are testing positive even after taking the Jab.

It doesn't work, period.

Our own liar in chief and his propaganda corp are are admitting as much, claiming we "ALL" must mask up , even the vaccinated.

This whole thing is a political hoax.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
717 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 78 invisible), 2,677 guests, and 1,314 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,686
Posts18,399,755
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.