In this continuing education series Im providing here, I will share with you (should you eventually be able to dull a broadhead on an animal or after you miss) insight on sharpening that will make you more lethal when that day arrives that you stick an animal. THis is a part of the seminar I gave at the Pope and Young Convention in Reno last week,.

A shout out to all the members here that have been reaching out to me via the private messaging system. Its been a real pleasure helping you all on your journey into bowhunting. At some point you wont have to ask your questions in private for fear the mean girls here will pick on you for asking me a question in the public forum. (Remember, those guys dont even bowhunt, They only whine.)

Tonight Ive been invited to do a bowhunting podcast that will air soon after. Im sure you will be interested in the bowhunting content. Ill link that here when it airs. Many will gain some good info from it, Others will find it upsets them and makes them pout even more that they already do. (I will laugh) grin

Last edited by sharp_things; 07/26/21.

Member Wisconsin Bowhunters Assc, Wisconsin Traditional archers, Pope and Young, Asbhy 100,