-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.

[Linked Image from ]
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.

How many who aren’t vaccinated are seriously ill? Not many.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Elkhunter49
I got out of the hospital here in Louisiana this past Saturday. The hospital is segregated by floors for covid positive patients and non positive patients. The surgeon as well as the day and night nurses taking care of me all reported the ER was full of non vaccinated covid positive people of all ages.

We heard that hospitals in NY were overflowing so a Navy hospital ship.wax sent and had no patients. Too much lying BS from the beginning.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From Fauci, “60% have T-Cell Immunity, 38% decent IGM Antibody response, 2% could get real sick, .0 something succumb.”

So whats the jab for?

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 07/26/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

You mean like all the unvaccinated people that had it and are perfectly fine?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
.......So what's the jab for?
Population reduction?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bout the same as the number of un-vaccinated people that are seriously ill.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just now talked to a 69 year old that I went to school with. From a big family of poor folks. Told me he got both shots and got seriously sick for over a month after the 2nd one. Has no idea which ''vaccine'' he got. His older brother with heart trouble got the shots and was dead in 2 weeks. Coincidence maybe. I'm betting neither one got reported as an adverse event.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The "Vaccine" explained.

https://t.co/kVGuYX0KK3?amp=1

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by smokepole

Only a fool would believe anything, especially COVID stats , coming from our Government.

Unfortunately I have to agree. And the same can be said for the gateway pundit and similar websites.

If you don't think they're just as biased in what they report. I have some ranchland in Death Valley you should take a look at.

Yeah, you prefer CNN and MSNBC for your "Facts", I get it.

LOL, I don't have cable you moron.

But you have internet, you stupid f*ck.

Haha, never access CNN, MSN, or any othe MSM on the internet, buttplug.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
.......So what's the jab for?
Population reduction?

No, definitely for microchipping.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Only a fool would believe anything, especially COVID stats , coming from our Government.

Unfortunately I have to agree. And the same can be said for the gateway pundit and similar websites.

If you don't think they're just as biased in what they report. I have some ranchland in Death Valley you should take a look at.

Sure you haven’t.

https://www.cnn.com/

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The "Vaccine" explained.

https://t.co/kVGuYX0KK3?amp=1

This sums up why I will not get the Jab.... everybody should watch then make a decision

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Just now talked to a 69 year old that I went to school with. From a big family of poor folks. Told me he got both shots and got seriously sick for over a month after the 2nd one. Has no idea which ''vaccine'' he got. His older brother with heart trouble got the shots and was dead in 2 weeks. Coincidence maybe. I'm betting neither one got reported as an adverse event.

I bet you're right.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sure you haven’t.

So you don't deny you're a buttplug, good to know.

But instead of whining about what news channels other people watch or don't watch, why don't you answer the question:

Do you believe the gateway pundit is an unbiased source?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Sure you haven’t.

So you don't deny you're a buttplug, good to know.

But instead of whining about what news channels other people watch or don't watch, why don't you answer the question:

Do you believe the gateway pundit is an unbiased source?

Nothing is without influence by outside sources and opinions.

Are they 100% accurate, nobody is not even you.

Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT, WAPO, FOX, without bias?

Oh, and please post a a Gateway Pundit story that was all lies and totally bias, ya know like CNN

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Nothing is without influence by outside sources and opinions.

Are they 100% accurate, nobody is not even you.

Is CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, NYT, WAPO, FOX, without bias?

Oh, and please post a a Gateway Pundit story that was all lies and totally bias, ya know like CNN

Here ya go stevie:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...stem-used-change-election-results-video/

Her own lawyers said her claims were so absurd no reasonable person would believe them, yet the gateway pundit reported her claims as a bombshell revelation.

Besides, who said any of the mainstream news media were without bias? I sure as hell didn't. All I said was, your sources are not without bias either, the point being, just because you agree with a particular slant doesn't mean you shouldn't question it every now and then.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Sen. Ron Johnson: Data from Israel Shows 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals

Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) joined Maria Bartiromo on Mornings with Maria on Wednesday morning.

Senator Ron Johnson:
The American people deserve the truth. Really, the people of the world deserve the truth on this and unfortunately because of the cabal between social media, mainstream media, and our federal health agencies and big government, we’re not getting the truth. The truth has been covered up for months whether we’re talking about gain-of-function research, whether we’re talking about the effectiveness of early treatment. I can’t explain all of this Maria, all I know is something has gone off the rails here. I’m trying to look for answers. It just doesn’t make sense to me… I just received this morning data out of Israel. That shows the population is about 84% vaccinated. But the new cases of COVID in Israel are about 84% with vaccinated individuals. It certainly is lookinng like the Pfizer vaccine is not working with the Delta variant.

I believe nothing posted anywhere about covid!

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G

But over all they had the highest death rate in Europe. No other country in Europe would do what they did. It

was a disaster. Way to many dead.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I’d be inclined to dig further on Sweden’s stats. . . it will show herd immunity trumps all else.

Page 13 of 20 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

229 members (12344mag, 160user, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 24 invisible), 2,306 guests, and 919 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,718
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.