-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dem's are losing control. They gotta scare weak people to maintain it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry to have to tell you but this CV crap is going to go on for years and will ramp up in every election year so the vulnerable and people of color can have their votes collected without them having to prove they're even still alive. We are screwed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
guess the azz cup runneth over on this one

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Swamplord

I don't know which variant that is, but I'm going to take a hard pass.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
That is a brave girl or not the least bit self conscious.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image from media.patriots.win]

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
.gov has your cure.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

Good gawd - can you just imagine how much sand sticks to that backside when it stands up?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm curious how some people think this is politically driven, I don't see the connection, please educate me. This whole business started when Trump was president and he initiated the vaccine development, Biden hasn't done a thing but that's pretty much expected. If this were a US only problem then I'd be suspicious of the CDC as much as anyone. But, this is an international problem so I'm not really sure where the political play is and what the end game could possibly be. Again, enlighten me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 257Bob
I'm curious how some people think this is politically driven, I don't see the connection, please educate me. This whole business started when Trump was president and he initiated the vaccine development, Biden hasn't done a thing but that's pretty much expected. If this were a US only problem then I'd be suspicious of the CDC as much as anyone. But, this is an international problem so I'm not really sure where the political play is and what the end game could possibly be. Again, enlighten me.

This would take book worth of info to explain and more than likely you would simply dismiss it anyways.
The info is out there, and I believe it is your civic responsibility to inform yourself.... if you haven't at this point more than likely you are part of the problem.... has it occurred to you our country is in trouble? and if you think it is why haven't you searched for answers?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
If you're so sick of COVID why the f uck are you starting another thread about it ? Just STFU and allow the subject to fade from the headlines, it has served it's purpose.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
irfubar, I'm patient if you'd like to further explain, if it's so clear, it should be easy to sum up quickly. I'm not saying it's not political but I don't see the connection. What makes you think that I'd automatically dismiss it? I do consider myself very informed and I certainly don't think I'm part of the problem as you may suggest. And yes, I do think our country is in trouble and I'm thankful that I live in this generation and not the future as there are few who seem to value the constitution and what this country stands for but I see many more problems that are way more important than Covid. Covid will eventually be gone and we will still have to face the problems that we are dealing with today and the near future. I'm hopeful that the next election will get us back on track but we will have to wait and see who will step and take a position of leadership.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
irfubar, I'm patient if you'd like to further explain, if it's so clear, it should be easy to sum up quickly. I'm not saying it's not political but I don't see the connection. What makes you think that I'd automatically dismiss it? I do consider myself very informed and I certainly don't think I'm part of the problem as you may suggest. And yes, I do think our country is in trouble and I'm thankful that I live in this generation and not the future as there are few who seem to value the constitution and what this country stands for but I see many more problems that are way more important than Covid. Covid will eventually be gone and we will still have to face the problems that we are dealing with today and the near future. I'm hopeful that the next election will get us back on track but we will have to wait and see who will step and take a position of leadership.

Bob,
You seem like a nice guy. May I ask where do you get your news?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Covid was designed and distributed with the idea in mind to not be gone until our country is gone.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Covid was designed and distributed with the idea in mind to not be gone until our country is gone.

This^^^^^^ of course the details are a bit more complicated... wink

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 60 invisible), 2,325 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,661
Posts18,455,712
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.