Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.

How many who aren’t vaccinated are seriously ill? Not many.

Ed is close to death from covid. He was not vaccinated! His wife and her parents were vaccinated! Two weeks before Ed got sick, they all traveled to Arizona together! Came home and two days later he was in the hospital, now flown to the schitt hole Portland, because they have more machines to (help?) him! He and his morning coffee partner, both in hospital, not vaccinated either! Carl isn't as sick, but been in the hospital now for almost two weeks! Those are the only people I know sick from covid! Input do with it what you want! PS. Ed is 44 ,Carl is 61!

BP-B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Heym06
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.

Ed is close to death from covid. He was not vaccinated! His wife and her parents were vaccinated! Two weeks before Ed got sick, they all traveled to Arizona together! Came home and two days later he was in the hospital, now flown to the schitt hole Portland, because they have more machines to (help?) him! He and his morning coffee partner, both in hospital, not vaccinated either! Carl isn't as sick, but been in the hospital now for almost two weeks! Those are the only people I know sick from covid! Input do with it what you want! PS. Ed is 44 ,Carl is 61!

Cue the useful idiot!!!

You’re a retard.

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But over all they had the highest death rate in Europe. No other country in Europe would do what they did. It

was a disaster. Way to many dead.

Totals in Sweden
Total cases
1.1M
Recovered
-
Deaths

0.0133190909 percent death rate

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Stoke the fear.... Joe Biden approves

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
A friend visiting from Switzerland told us his elderly father in law died this spring 15 mins. after taking his second dose, never made it out of the hospital.

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Proud NRA Life Member
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I'm a little late to this conversation.

So apparently a politician, who most of y'all say is a class that can't be trusted under any circumstances, misquoted from a suspect report/paper from a country a long way from here, says that most of the people getting COVID are vaccinated folks. And you trust him to be telling the truth.

It is to laugh.

Hmm. Funny how none of the numbers on this side of the pond line up with that. Of the 8,787 people who have died in Texas due to COVID-19 since early February, as many as 43 were fully vaccinated, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services in a recent article. Gee, that means that 99.995% of the Covid deaths in Texas have been in non-vaccinated people.

Yep, that sure lines up with that lying politician's report, all right.

I think a bunch of y'alls are getting yourselves bamboozled because you want to be bamboozled.

You've read the "Heroes Work Here" sign outside your hospital one too many times there doc. Sounds like you've been bamboozled.

Last edited by copperking81; 07/26/21.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by broomd

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
MN

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Another for "ignore"! so freakin' sick of the idiots and whiners...

Another idaho woktard biden voter.

A
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
A
The politics of Covid absolutely flabbergasts me. It’s the white knights on the right led by the new Republicans against the libtards on the left thinking they will hurt the leftist, I always ask those that are not vaccinated what there story is re: not getting it. My brother in the great state of TX tells me they don’t have a cure for the gout and in 9 months we have a vaccine. After I told him that the gout is caused by what he puts in his 300 lb Carcass he called me a week later to confirm that’s what it’s all about. I ask people where they get their information. You guessed it, all the places you already know, internet, the news, politicians etc etc etc. My workout trainer is letting his immunity take over and complains about the stolen election. Hello out there. The boys and girls on the right may be in for a big surprise in 2022 and 2024. The Republican Party is you would like to know it is lost in the woods. Too bad.
If you don’t want to get the vaccine, I respect your courage. If you get the VID, please stay home and don’t clog the hospitals.
By the way, I’ve been an independent since 1970. I say that because people make assumptions because you guessed it Trump was not my choice long before he decided to run. In 4 years hopefully we will have a few qualified candidates.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
To fight the delta variant, docs and other morons are telling everbody ta do the same shat that *didn't* work the first time.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by jwp475

But over all they had the highest death rate in Europe. No other country in Europe would do what they did. It

Totals in Sweden
Total cases
1.1M
Recovered
-
Deaths

I calculate 1.3% death rate.

Quando omni flunkus moritati
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Both me and my wife had the plague last year and did not have much of a bad time.

Sore throat,tired and a fever.

That is why we will not be getting the SHOT because we have already been exposed and lived.

H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Heym06

Cue the useful idiot!!!

You’re a retard.

If you directed your remarks toward me, I would expect nothing less from you. Because someone's life experience, doesn't meet your expectations! You feel the need to up your post count, with dribble! You're a retard, Your a retard, we already established that long ago! Now go back to one line insulting post counts, Bob. How about you Bob up and kiss my ass!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by abbydog
The politics of Covid absolutely flabbergasts me. It’s the white knights on the right led by the new Republicans against the libtards on the left thinking they will hurt the leftist, I always ask those that are not vaccinated what there story is re: not getting it. My brother in the great state of TX tells me they don’t have a cure for the gout and in 9 months we have a vaccine. After I told him that the gout is caused by what he puts in his 300 lb Carcass he called me a week later to confirm that’s what it’s all about. I ask people where they get their information. You guessed it, all the places you already know, internet, the news, politicians etc etc etc. My workout trainer is letting his immunity take over and complains about the stolen election. Hello out there. The boys and girls on the right may be in for a big surprise in 2022 and 2024. The Republican Party is you would like to know it is lost in the woods. Too bad.
If you don’t want to get the vaccine, I respect your courage. If you get the VID, please stay home and don’t clog the hospitals.
By the way, I’ve been an independent since 1970. I say that because people make assumptions because you guessed it Trump was not my choice long before he decided to run. In 4 years hopefully we will have a few qualified candidates.
Indpendent=Commie Enabler

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Originally Posted by jwp475

Totals in Sweden
Total cases
1.1M
Recovered
-
Deaths

I calculate 1.3% death rate.

Yes I just posted in decimal form

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by cfran
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.

That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
What a nice bunch of anecdotes people use to make decisions when real data says otherwise:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/covid-trend-july-1.6114731

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The question we all need to be asking ourselves & the .Govs of the world is why the big psychotic demand for all to be expediently injected with an untested, unproven, unsafe toxxine of unknown substances, ie " c19 vaccine " ? when conditions DO NOT support the need for any vaccinations at all ... There never has been a bigger push for such a massive injection of the masses in history, gotta dig deep into your hearts and minds and try to come up with a rational explanation, you won't find one .... this is an operation with some of the most sinister people on earth behind it .....

This so called "pandemic" was orchestrated to instill fear into the masses in order to assure compliance and submission to freely accept these questionable injections ....

All is not well here.... all is not as it seems to be
...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.

That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.

Does boosting one's immune system with this type of vaccine have any affect on the contamination of others.

A vaccinated person would still be inhaling and exhaling the virus correct.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MikeReilly

LOL

Did you not pass the sixth grade?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
749 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 85 invisible), 2,781 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,702
Posts18,400,027
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.