24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: JoeBob] #16285639 07/26/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,060
H
Heym06 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
H
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,060
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.


How many who aren’t vaccinated are seriously ill? Not many.

Ed is close to death from covid. He was not vaccinated! His wife and her parents were vaccinated! Two weeks before Ed got sick, they all traveled to Arizona together! Came home and two days later he was in the hospital, now flown to the schitt hole Portland, because they have more machines to (help?) him! He and his morning coffee partner, both in hospital, not vaccinated either! Carl isn't as sick, but been in the hospital now for almost two weeks! Those are the only people I know sick from covid! Input do with it what you want! PS. Ed is 44 ,Carl is 61!

BP-B2

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: Heym06] #16285695 07/26/21
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 10,382
B
BobBrown Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 10,382
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.


How many who aren’t vaccinated are seriously ill? Not many.

Ed is close to death from covid. He was not vaccinated! His wife and her parents were vaccinated! Two weeks before Ed got sick, they all traveled to Arizona together! Came home and two days later he was in the hospital, now flown to the schitt hole Portland, because they have more machines to (help?) him! He and his morning coffee partner, both in hospital, not vaccinated either! Carl isn't as sick, but been in the hospital now for almost two weeks! Those are the only people I know sick from covid! Input do with it what you want! PS. Ed is 44 ,Carl is 61!


Cue the useful idiot!!!

You’re a retard.


FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: GunTruck50] #16285701 07/26/21
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,173
J
jwp475 Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,173
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But over all they had the highest death rate in Europe. No other country in Europe would do what they did. It

was a disaster. Way to many dead.


Totals in Sweden
Total cases
1.1M
Recovered
-
Deaths
14,651

0.0133190909 percent death rate



I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: steve4102] #16285716 07/26/21
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,639
irfubar Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 13,639
Stoke the fear.... Joe Biden approves


A good conservative will give you the shirt off his back.

A good liberal will give you the shirt off someone else's back.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: steve4102] #16285719 07/26/21
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,517
S
SBTCO Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
S
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,517
A friend visiting from Switzerland told us his elderly father in law died this spring 15 mins. after taking his second dose, never made it out of the hospital.


“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― George Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke
IC-A

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: steve4102] #16285770 07/26/21
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,815
Salmonella Offline
Campfire Tracker
Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,815


Proud NRA Life Member
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: DocRocket] #16285810 07/26/21
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,525
C
copperking81 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,525
Originally Posted by DocRocket
I'm a little late to this conversation.

So apparently a politician, who most of y'all say is a class that can't be trusted under any circumstances, misquoted from a suspect report/paper from a country a long way from here, says that most of the people getting COVID are vaccinated folks. And you trust him to be telling the truth.

It is to laugh.

Hmm. Funny how none of the numbers on this side of the pond line up with that. Of the 8,787 people who have died in Texas due to COVID-19 since early February, as many as 43 were fully vaccinated, according to the Texas Department of State Health Services in a recent article. Gee, that means that 99.995% of the Covid deaths in Texas have been in non-vaccinated people.

Yep, that sure lines up with that lying politician's report, all right.

I think a bunch of y'alls are getting yourselves bamboozled because you want to be bamboozled.



You've read the "Heroes Work Here" sign outside your hospital one too many times there doc. Sounds like you've been bamboozled.

Last edited by copperking81; 07/26/21.
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: broomd] #16285818 07/26/21
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,525
C
copperking81 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,525
Originally Posted by broomd

steve4102
Campfire Kahuna
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 19,845
MN

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post


Another for "ignore"! so freakin' sick of the idiots and whiners...


Another idaho woktard biden voter.

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: steve4102] #16285929 07/26/21
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,185
A
abbydog Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
A
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,185
The politics of Covid absolutely flabbergasts me. It’s the white knights on the right led by the new Republicans against the libtards on the left thinking they will hurt the leftist, I always ask those that are not vaccinated what there story is re: not getting it. My brother in the great state of TX tells me they don’t have a cure for the gout and in 9 months we have a vaccine. After I told him that the gout is caused by what he puts in his 300 lb Carcass he called me a week later to confirm that’s what it’s all about. I ask people where they get their information. You guessed it, all the places you already know, internet, the news, politicians etc etc etc. My workout trainer is letting his immunity take over and complains about the stolen election. Hello out there. The boys and girls on the right may be in for a big surprise in 2022 and 2024. The Republican Party is you would like to know it is lost in the woods. Too bad.
If you don’t want to get the vaccine, I respect your courage. If you get the VID, please stay home and don’t clog the hospitals.
By the way, I’ve been an independent since 1970. I say that because people make assumptions because you guessed it Trump was not my choice long before he decided to run. In 4 years hopefully we will have a few qualified candidates.

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: steve4102] #16285947 07/26/21
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,698
F
Fubarski Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Offline
Campfire Outfitter
F
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 8,698
To fight the delta variant, docs and other morons are telling everbody ta do the same shat that *didn't* work the first time.


Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Paul, my daughter is a nurse at Our Lady of The Lake in Baton Rouge and told me this morning that it’s the quietest that it’s ever been,,there.


Was you lyin then, or is you lyin now?

IC-B

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: jwp475] #16286239 07/26/21
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,127
Whiptail Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,127
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But over all they had the highest death rate in Europe. No other country in Europe would do what they did. It

was a disaster. Way to many dead.


Totals in Sweden
Total cases
1.1M
Recovered
-
Deaths
14,651

0.0133190909 percent death rate




I calculate 1.3% death rate.



Quando omni flunkus moritati
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: abbydog] #16286378 07/26/21
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,137
P
plainsman456 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
P
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 10,137
Both me and my wife had the plague last year and did not have much of a bad time.

Sore throat,tired and a fever.

That is why we will not be getting the SHOT because we have already been exposed and lived.

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: BobBrown] #16286467 07/26/21
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,060
H
Heym06 Offline
Campfire Guide
Offline
Campfire Guide
H
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 3,060
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The real question is how many vaccinated people who catch COVID are seriously ill? How many are in the hospital? Are in the ICU? Die? The shots are suppose to prevent you from having serious problems.
I have to question the claim that 84% of those who have Covid have been vaccinated.


How many who aren’t vaccinated are seriously ill? Not many.

Ed is close to death from covid. He was not vaccinated! His wife and her parents were vaccinated! Two weeks before Ed got sick, they all traveled to Arizona together! Came home and two days later he was in the hospital, now flown to the schitt hole Portland, because they have more machines to (help?) him! He and his morning coffee partner, both in hospital, not vaccinated either! Carl isn't as sick, but been in the hospital now for almost two weeks! Those are the only people I know sick from covid! Input do with it what you want! PS. Ed is 44 ,Carl is 61!


Cue the useful idiot!!!

You’re a retard.

If you directed your remarks toward me, I would expect nothing less from you. Because someone's life experience, doesn't meet your expectations! You feel the need to up your post count, with dribble! You're a retard, Your a retard, we already established that long ago! Now go back to one line insulting post counts, Bob. How about you Bob up and kiss my ass!

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: abbydog] #16286528 07/26/21
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 54,284
EthanEdwards Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 54,284
Originally Posted by abbydog
The politics of Covid absolutely flabbergasts me. It’s the white knights on the right led by the new Republicans against the libtards on the left thinking they will hurt the leftist, I always ask those that are not vaccinated what there story is re: not getting it. My brother in the great state of TX tells me they don’t have a cure for the gout and in 9 months we have a vaccine. After I told him that the gout is caused by what he puts in his 300 lb Carcass he called me a week later to confirm that’s what it’s all about. I ask people where they get their information. You guessed it, all the places you already know, internet, the news, politicians etc etc etc. My workout trainer is letting his immunity take over and complains about the stolen election. Hello out there. The boys and girls on the right may be in for a big surprise in 2022 and 2024. The Republican Party is you would like to know it is lost in the woods. Too bad.
If you don’t want to get the vaccine, I respect your courage. If you get the VID, please stay home and don’t clog the hospitals.
By the way, I’ve been an independent since 1970. I say that because people make assumptions because you guessed it Trump was not my choice long before he decided to run. In 4 years hopefully we will have a few qualified candidates.
Indpendent=Commie Enabler

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: Whiptail] #16286541 07/26/21
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,173
J
jwp475 Offline
Campfire Oracle
Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 26,173
Originally Posted by Whiptail
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

But over all they had the highest death rate in Europe. No other country in Europe would do what they did. It

was a disaster. Way to many dead.


Totals in Sweden
Total cases
1.1M
Recovered
-
Deaths
14,651

0.0133190909 percent death rate




I calculate 1.3% death rate.


Yes I just posted in decimal form



I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: cfran] #16286629 07/26/21
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 308
M
MikeReilly Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 308
Originally Posted by cfran
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.


That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: steve4102] #16286647 07/27/21
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 308
M
MikeReilly Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
M
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 308
What a nice bunch of anecdotes people use to make decisions when real data says otherwise:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/covid-trend-july-1.6114731

Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: steve4102] #16286659 07/27/21
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,024
Swamplord Offline
Campfire Regular
Offline
Campfire Regular
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,024
The question we all need to be asking ourselves & the .Govs of the world is why the big psychotic demand for all to be expediently injected with an untested, unproven, unsafe toxxine of unknown substances, ie " c19 vaccine " ? when conditions DO NOT support the need for any vaccinations at all ... There never has been a bigger push for such a massive injection of the masses in history, gotta dig deep into your hearts and minds and try to come up with a rational explanation, you won't find one .... this is an operation with some of the most sinister people on earth behind it .....

This so called "pandemic" was orchestrated to instill fear into the masses in order to assure compliance and submission to freely accept these questionable injections ....


All is not well here.... all is not as it seems to be
...[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]


"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: MikeReilly] #16286894 07/27/21
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 20,840
S
steve4102 Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
S
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 20,840
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by cfran
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.


That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.


Does boosting one's immune system with this type of vaccine have any affect on the contamination of others.

A vaccinated person would still be inhaling and exhaling the virus correct.


Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Re: 84% of New COVID Cases are with Vaccinated Individuals [Re: MikeReilly] #16286899 07/27/21
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 97,573
D
deflave Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
D
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 97,573
Originally Posted by MikeReilly
Originally Posted by cfran
Try a little research on your own. It’s not hard. The two shot jabs are not vaccines, it’s an immunization boost. Nothing more.


That's all vaccines are - an immunization boost. This whole thread is a cesspool of misinformation.


LOL

Did you not pass the sixth grade?


Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
I don’t own a vibrator


Originally Posted by funnybone
I hope you catch covid and have a long slow death.


Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't need or want a job but maybe you should get one lazy ass.




Page 14 of 20 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1b
Who's Online Now
189 registered members (280shooter, 257 mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 28 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 676 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3










Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
 
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3
(Release build 20190728)
PHP: 7.3.30 Page Time: 0.057s Queries: 15 (0.005s) Memory: 0.9001 MB (Peak: 1.0814 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2021-09-25 06:19:16 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS