Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
For crying out loud, they have a cop saying that January 6th was worse than fighting in Iraq.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another dog and pony show to try and conceal the fact that despite a lot of them being there for a lot of years, they don't have a clue on how to run the country. I offer as proof the shape the country is in. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
For crying out loud, they have a cop saying that January 6th was worse than fighting in Iraq.

I wonder what they'll think when it really gets serious.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Someone should ask that guy why it was worse to have Chewbacca guy and a bunch of other disgruntled unarmed people with political signs than being surrounded by 100s of Hajis with loaded AK-47s.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Would love to see definitive proof of election fraud to come out of AZ right in the middle is this circus.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

when I first saw him crying I thought he was weeping for Ms. Babbitt...
turns out he was remembering getting some tear gas in his eye.

but remember the video footage that it was Police or FBI firing the concussion rounds into the crowd...

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I love how police are heroes on January 6th against an unarmed political riot, but were the enemy when countless BLM and Antifa rent-a-thugs were terrorizing neighborhoods with bats, knives, Molatov cocktails and firearms.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It is coming out. The Michigan assault was just an FBI trial run. The problem is that the media will cover it just like Hunter's laptop, with manure.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The officer reading his testimony right now as if it is the first time
he ever saw it.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Hell, we got a newly elected ( by 86 votes) U.S Representative for the TX-23 district, who is one of the traitors who rolled on Trump in favor of the 1/6 investigation. Wife saw a disgusting interview he gave where the little pussy claimed he thought he was going to die in the Capitol after having survived Afghanistan. Of course, he didn't tell the fake news station he was a REMF while he was over there. The little SOB should have been out in the hallway shaking those peoples hands instead of hiding under his desk. He be gone the next election.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by poboy
The officer reading his testimony right now as if it is the first time he ever saw it.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how many of these are prepared statements from the think tank.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Chisos

Hell, we got a newly elected ( by 86 votes) U.S Representative for the TX-23 district, who is one of the traitors who rolled on Trump in favor of the 1/6 investigation. Wife saw a disgusting interview he gave where the little pussy claimed he thought he was going to die in the Capitol after having survived Afghanistan. Of course, he didn't tell the fake news station he was a REMF while he was over there. The little SOB should have been out in the hallway shaking those peoples hands instead of hiding under his desk. He be gone the next election.

So in other words, his most danger on deployment was a paper cut or choking on a chicken wing.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
these guys ought to be raising hell about their superiors using them as a bait in a dipschit hunt. one guy with AR could have taken that whole defensive line down and done whatever the hell they wanted. they were set up like bowling pins

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
these guys ought to be raising hell about their superiors using them as a bait in a dipschit hunt. one guy with AR could have taken that whole defensive line down and done whatever the hell they wanted. they were set up like bowling pins

Exactly, no outrage over being useful idiots in the plot.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
It’s already come out, just waiting on the final report.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Whatever it takes to keep that pension and make it home safe every night.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
I'm not up to speed on this 1/6 protest...but is there any video out there with some conservative protester kicking any cop ass? You'd think if there was, it'd be all over MSM news sites. I think there is a saying on the 'fire ..... pictures, or it didn't happen.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Chisos

So in other words, his most danger on deployment was a paper cut or choking on a chicken wing.

Exactly. But now he's put himself on Piglosi's list of useful idiots. His dishonest reaching across the aisle, thinking it will ingratiate himself to the Dims, will only result in him drawing back a nub.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
I would ask two questions:

1. If this was an insurrection, how come nobody has been charged with "Insurrection?' Hmmm? Not one person.

2. What is the legal difference between what happened to Ashli Babbitt and what happened to George Floyd?

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD!!!!

I don't always venture out into the sub-freezing darkness, but when I do, it is deer hunting season, and I carry a Remington. Stay hungry my friends.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
239 members (300jimmy, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 257 mag, 2UP, 10Glocks, 26 invisible), 1,655 guests, and 899 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,592
Posts18,397,926
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.