Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Guys here criticizing with no consideration as to the years-long regime and dedication it takes to reach that level of perfection.

I hope it ain’t a serious medical issue.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
BP-B2

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Poor midget tranny can't take the pressure when it goes a little sideways.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap
https://tvline.com/2021/07/27/simone-biles-pulls-out-olympics-finals-gymnastics-2021/

Simon Biles withdraws due to “medical issues”

from the article:
“ NBC commentators said that a “medical issue,” though not necessarily a physical injury,”

It is being reported that her pride was hurt from a disappointing performance, so she withdrew.

Causing the USA to take a Silver Medal while Russia took the Gold !

🤦🏻‍♂️

Tom Brady won a Super Bowl and played last season with a torn ACL.

Seems like he sucked it up instead of quitting.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It looks like it's ....hurt feeling report time ! Lol

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by ironbender
Just sayin’….

I remember watching that. Incredible!

That was when our athletes gave a schidtt about the country they represented.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MAC
Compare that to this diva who in my opinion has always been overrated. Her ethnicity, not her talent, lead to her being acclaimed. Period.

I know some of you blame race for everything, but Simone Biles is the real deal. In a hyper competitive sport where scores are counted down to the thousandth of a point, and competitions won by tenths, Bile won the All around gold at the Rio Olympics in 2016 by two whole points. That's more than the margin of victory in the event in the last 9 Olympics.

Combined.

Winning the All around by two points is like winning a football game by a score of 120 - 10. She has won 25 World medals (19 gold, three silver, three bronze), which is the most in gymnastics history.

If you want to criticize her withdrawing from the team competition, fine, but to say she's overrated is just flat out wrong.

Last edited by natman; 07/27/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Winchester21
It's pretty sad that I don't care about ANY sports, regardless of nationality. It used to be a pretty innocuous form of entertainment.
Politics ruins anything it touches.

+1

Ed

A person who asks a question is a fool for 5 minutes the person who never asks is a fool forever.

The worst slaves are those that put the chains on themselves.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Are the winners’ points scored by a panel of subjective judges judging?

Is she beating a clock or the opinion of a human panel of possible sway, bias and guilt?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That tranny supports BLM,that's all I need to know.

Olympic gymnast Simone Biles says Black Lives Matter protests are ‘the start of change’: ‘It’s sad it took all of this for people to listen’.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ter-protest-olympics-vogue-a9613591.html

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
If she's overwhelmed with the pressure to be the best all the time, I'm not surprised. I don't like to be scrutinized all the time to see how well I'm doing ....

I don't watch TV but I like the updates on you tube,that show people doing better than they thought they could,

lEx. the women weightlifter from the Philippines that won the first Gold medal ever for her country.

The Olympics are entertainment and won't change how I feel about my countries place in the world.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
The little mite is 4 foot 8 inches tall, and has a net worth of $6 million. I guess she can retire today if she wants to.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

If one is to be of reduced ability, then yeah, remove and replace with a better performer.....put the best team forward.

Individual though, tough it out (unless the injury could be worsened and damaging).

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Little groid may be a lot of things, but overrated isn't one of em.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My bet is that she seeks “emotional counseling “ the next two days and then comes back to compete in the individuals.
Bet her “people” didn’t want her to sell out in the team competition and wanted her to save all of her gas for the individuals.
Then media will do a feel good segment on the emotional strain put on these poor young athletes.
Just saying…

GoTigersGo
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Reports now say she withdrew due to stress, I get it, there's a TON of it on her, but when wasn't it there? She's one of, if not, THE best of all time, She does things that they tried to stop her from doing as they were to hard/dangerous.

She was not on her A game up to this point. The team still won silver, which is a huge accomplishment.

I wonder what happens in the all around and individual events now though.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I don't get the public celebration of someone else's misfortunes. I don't know her, don't know if she's spoiled, a snowflake, or anything else some have called her but I do know it takes a hell of a lot of determination and hard work to get close to her level in any sport, much less dominate it for a number of years running.

Those dragging her down have no clue what it takes to get there.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Originally Posted by Lacy1
My bet is that she seeks “emotional counseling “ the next two days and then comes back to compete in the individuals.
Bet her “people” didn’t want her to sell out in the team competition and wanted her to save all of her gas for the individuals.
Then media will do a feel good segment on the emotional strain put on these poor young athletes.
Just saying…

You hit the nail on the head.....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by natman
Originally Posted by MAC
Compare that to this diva who in my opinion has always been overrated. Her ethnicity, not her talent, lead to her being acclaimed. Period.

I know some of you blame race for everything, but Simone Biles is the real deal. In a hyper competitive sport where scores are counted down to the thousandth of a point, and competitions won by tenths, Bile won the All around gold at the Rio Olympics in 2016 by two whole points. That's more than the margin of victory in the event in the last 9 Olympics.

Combined.

Winning the All around by two points is like winning a football game by a score of 120 - 10. She has won 25 World medals (19 gold, three silver, three bronze), which is the most in gymnastics history.

If you want to criticize her withdrawing from the team competition, fine, but to say she's overrated is just flat out wrong.

+1.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'd do her. imagine the possibilities

My diploma is a DD214
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Guys here criticizing with no consideration as to the years-long regime and dedication it takes to reach that level of perfection.

I hope it ain’t a serious medical issue.

Same.

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
710 members (117LBS, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 74 invisible), 2,662 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,683
Posts18,399,735
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.