Campfire Regular
No statute of limitations for murder.

Pics or it didn't happen!

God Bless America
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I relied on tigers to dispose of the waste when I was a young punk.

They were effective.

I bet !

You need to write another book, DD.

I’ve read the other one three times now.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had somebody I cared about once that tried very hard to end my life. It didn't turn out the way "they" thought it would. I'm still here.

LOL
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Heym06
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Yeah, but I’m running outta places to hide the bodies.
If you’ve got some useful ground, shoot me a PM! grin
Bring a shovel.
7mm

Buy a large post hole digger!

It is advisable to bury vertical rather than horizontal.
Heat signature from a plane looks like a bunny. Not a body.

Me personally, I only murder the vag.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only in my fondest dreams

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The three S’s come to mind. I may or may not have ended a life before, but I have deployed the 3’s a couple of times before. Shoot, Shovel, Shutup.

"Know guns, no crime. No guns, know crime."
- Ralph Lauretano
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I figured Wabigoon for at least a half dozen death stories mostly about children and such !

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Considered it a few times and know I could get away with it, but someday I know I’ll have to answer to my maker. Lucky for my wife’s ex who beat the crap out of her before I knew her. A pair of latex gloves and one of those big zip ties for holding the exhaust hose on the clothes dryer and you’d have the perfect crime.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert
Always be suspect of anyone that owns a pig farm.

- My neighbor owned a pig farm, just about the time a clown disappeared from the circus.
- I thought, my pork chops tasted kind of funny.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
“I’ve still got the Shovel”.

A little Movie Trivia for y’all

Shooter, I think that was Levon Helms(?) talking about burying the guy from the 'grassy knoll'?

"...and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
Luke 22:36
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by BC30cal
gunzo;
Good afternoon to you sir, thanks for the story from the production shop.

I've had a couple instances at work where after the fact I found out employees had done time for killing someone.

As you say, some folks have a fuse and maybe a broken off switch, you know?

I knew this chap as a friend of a friend sort of thing, well enough that we'd recognize each other and say hello, but not much more. He was a pretty good sized fellow but had a quiet voice and was super polite whenever I'd talked to him.

Anyways buddy always said you didn't want to get this fellow rolling in a scrap because his off switch was broken. He especially had an issue where women were concerned.

Fast forward a couple years out of high school and this fellow sees a guy beating on a woman on the sidewalk.

He stops his car, rolls down the window and suggests the guy stop doing that.

The fellow said - more or less - "Why don't you come over here and make me?"

Buddy got out and beat him to death on the sidewalk then and there.

I want to say he did manslaughter and not much of it at that as he was a model prisoner and the guy he'd killed was a malignant rectal orifice/known to police sort of societal specimen.

I don't believe I've seen him since then, but imagine he'd still be a quiet and polite fellow to me, but admittedly that's a guess.

Anyways, there's as close a story as I'll put onto the ether space for Jud. wink

All the best all.

Dwayne

I was interviewing a potential new hire one time, guy was extremely qualified. Towards the end he says, “full disclosure, I served 5 years on felony charges, but got my life back together since”
I said, you mind telling me what you were convicted of? Guy says, with completely straight face “ I raped my last boss”. Sits there like a statue for what has to be the most awkward 30 seconds in my life….
Then busts out laughing and says “I’m just kidding, [bleep] you should see your face right now!” Hired the guy and he kept me laughing for the entire 5 years he worked for me.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O

Shooter. My favorite character in the whole damn movie.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Gunsmith on Shooter

Yep. Played by Levon Helm. Drummer for “The Band”

Also played Loretta Lynn’s father in Coal Miners Daughter which is one of my favorite movies.
Also,In the Electric Mist and Fire Down Below as the preacher.

Levon singing “you’ll never again be mine” on “the lost notebooks of Hank Williams is awesome.

No idea why but I’m a huge fan of his acting and music.

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/27/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by goalie
I hurt someone's feelings once.

I dont believe you.

Well, in a "Minnesota nice" kinda way.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
gunzo;

I've had a couple instances at work where after the fact I found out employees had done time for killing someone.

I knew this chap as a friend of a friend sort of thing, well enough that we'd recognize each other and say hello, but not much more. He was a pretty good sized fellow but had a quiet voice and was super polite whenever I'd talked to him.

Anyways buddy always said you didn't want to get this fellow rolling in a scrap because his off switch was broken. He especially had an issue where women were concerned.

Fast forward a couple years out of high school and this fellow sees a guy beating on a woman on the sidewalk.

I want to say he did manslaughter and not much of it at that as he was a model prisoner and the guy he'd killed was a malignant rectal orifice/known to police sort of societal specimen.

I don't believe I've seen him since then, but imagine he'd still be a quiet and polite fellow to me, but admittedly that's a guess.

Anyways, there's as close a story as I'll put onto the ether space for Jud. wink

All the best all.

Dwayne

I was interviewing a potential new hire one time, guy was extremely qualified. Towards the end he says, “full disclosure, I served 5 years on felony charges, but got my life back together since”
I said, you mind telling me what you were convicted of? Guy says, with completely straight face “ I raped my last boss”. Sits there like a statue for what has to be the most awkward 30 seconds in my life….
Then busts out laughing and says “I’m just kidding, [bleep] you should see your face right now!” Hired the guy and he kept me laughing for the entire 5 years he worked for me.

Ha! That's hilarious!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Asked a kid who was interested in my youngest daughter, after he commented on my digger derrick truck, if he knew how many skinny teenage kids one could bury on a back forty if they were stood on their heads in an auger hole. He allowed that he did not, I replied very calmly that I did not either, because I hadn’t finished it yet. Poor bastard didn’t last long. Wise, considering the path he followed after that.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
1John 3:15 KJV

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Higginez
Originally Posted by jackmountain
gunzo;

All the best all.

Dwayne

Ha! That's hilarious!

Construction, so interviews pretty much consist of
“Do you have a hammer?”
Do you have a drivers license? No? Can your old lady/mom get you here every day?
You’re hired!

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
1John 3:15 KJV

Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

I’m screwed then because I hate 87% of everyone I know.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Rickshaw
My wife did this guy at about 15 yards with a double barrel .410

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Murderer
Damb 1 shot was not enough
My guess is that that target will not be coming after you very soon.

Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

90 members (300_savage, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 338Rules, 16penny, 14 invisible), 1,194 guests, and 786 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,057
Posts18,463,235
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.