Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by 303savage
This seems very fishy, just sayin, probably wrong, but my spidy sense says stay away

I appreciate common sense....

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am no longer interested in this firearm.

Thanks
John

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PdxMhattershide
Can I quote you on that for any future credibility 303savage . You don't even know me or have any reason to assume that but you decide to act like a clown and get attention by saying my spicy senses say stay away this seem very fishy. Why is that in what way I don't know what's fishy that your sensing but it's probably something that I would recommend changing at home if it's that bad you have to get on here and say that stupid [bleep]. Like i just lost my grandfather someone I was close to deeply and my grandma is struggling everyday about to lose it because she honestly doesn't know how to live without him and everyone on here has been so kind and thoughtful helping without a thought and if someone hadn't anonymously paid for his funeral this morning I'd be trying to get you kicked out a here if not banned I don't know if it would work but I would give it everything I had in attempt. Cause I can't stand people who's thoughtless choices can play such a big role sometimr nd affect or hurt people when they have no reason to do I'd appreciate it if you just stay away

yep, feel free to quote me on it, if you had been on the fire for more than 15 minutes you would know there has been many scammers on here, I actually consider many people on here friends, and would not want to see them get scammed. Most scammers have very bad grammar, have very few posts, and usually are selling something that is very hard to find. Your post checked all boxes, I did note I was probably wrong, however if I could save someone a headache that I have become friends with by making my post, I am happy to piss off a person who has only had 11 posts......if you click on my name you can put me on ignore and I could give a [bleep].

guns to me are like legal crack
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Can you provide a voice recording of you singing

Deck the halls with boughs of holly
Fa la la la la, la la la la (fa la la la la, la la la la)
'Tis the season to be jolly
Fa la la la la, la la la la (fa la la la la, la la la la)

P
OP Offline
P
Well it hasn't sold yet and Angus1895 I'm sorry for being greedy and not just accepting your offer after you drove to meet me and pick it up
I am sorry I have heard an earful for a lifetime from my grandmother about waisting your time when you were kind enough to show interest even if your no longer interested I want you to know I'm sorry and it's been rough lately for me so at least accept my apology. But my grandmother said she would take 800 if you would like to pick it up at the place of your choosing we live by sportsman warehouse in Clackamas if you know that area at all but again I am sorry for being arragont because I thought it was worth more cause what I had heard from people sorry again to others I'm willing to take 850

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by PdxMhattershide
Well it hasn't sold yet and Angus1895 I'm sorry for being greedy and not just accepting your offer after you drove to meet me and pick it up
I am sorry I have heard an earful for a lifetime from my grandmother about waisting your time when you were kind enough to show interest even if your no longer interested I want you to know I'm sorry and it's been rough lately for me so at least accept my apology. But my grandmother said she would take 800 if you would like to pick it up at the place of your choosing we live by sportsman warehouse in Clackamas if you know that area at all but again I am sorry for being arragont because I thought it was worth more cause what I had heard from people sorry again to others I'm willing to take 850

Really!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 160user, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,331 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,549
Posts18,453,561
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.