Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
"I touch little girls"

sounds like some street justice, although there is nothing in his history to suggest he did this sort of thing

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...s-story/c2536f623973e2999a553694f0541159

An 80-year-old man was found dead in a New York City apartment building with the words “I touch little girls” scrawled across his body, police and a neighbour said on Tuesday.

The body of Robert Raynor was found just after 9.30am on Monday inside the first-floor hallway of 256 Corson Avenue in the Staten Island neighbourhood of Tompkinsville, according to police.

Mr Raynor’s upstairs neighbour told the New York Post that he was jolted awake in the wee hours of Monday by a ruckus in the building.

“It was so loud, I could hear it over the air conditioner,” Isaac Williams, 40, said.

“I said, ‘What the hell are they doing down there?’ It was loud banging, like ‘boom, boom, boom.’ Like people were wrestling or someone was throwing somebody around.”

Mr Williams eventually dozed off despite the noise – but when he went downstairs in the morning, he spotted his neighbour’s lifeless body splayed out in the building’s hallway.

“The next morning I was coming down to get some cigarettes, and I just happened to look back in the hallway and I saw him laying there,” he said. “My first instinct was he was drunk and he’d just fallen – even though I’d never seen him drunk.

“But then I just looked. I didn’t get too close and I was looking at his stomach and chest to see if they were moving.”

Mr Raynor was wearing nothing but pants, which were down well below his waist, while his arms were above his head, as though he’d been dragged, Mr Williams said.

Williams characterised the octogenarian as frail, and said he had never had reason to suspect him of inappropriate behaviour.

“The man hardly ever came outside,” Mr Williams said. “He could barely walk. He could barely lift his arms up. When he’d go to the store to buy beer, he had to put a backpack on for two little cans because he couldn’t carry them. That’s how pitiful his state was. The man looked like he was 110.”

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A lot more on this story out there, they arrested his live-in health worker for child abuse and I think money laundering.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
oh wow, I didn't catch that

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
An 80-year-old man was found dead in a New York City apartment building with the words “I touch little girls” scrawled across his body, police and a neighbour said on Tuesday.

Pretty obvious statement there.

The country needs more of that.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by KFWA

Pretty obvious statement there.

The country needs more of that.

Not sure what is "obvious" about it .... especially given how much more to the story there apparently is to be told.

.... and dude, an 80 year old man. Seriously? WTF.

We need to wait for the rest of the story.

ETA as follows:

Apparently the dead man had 24 arrests in his lifetime ... none for touching little girls.

Looks like the healthcare worker did the dirty deed .... and the probable murderer actually has been accused of touching little girls. Of course she is gojng to plead innocent, once charged, and claim the old man touched her little girl. Who knows, perhaps she had a friend come over and bewt the old man to death.

No [bleep] excuses for this kinda bullshit.

https://www.silive.com/crime-safety...n-daughter-hours-later-in-manhattan.html

Here's who they arrested ....

[Linked Image from silive.com]

Excerpted fair use as follows:

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. — A woman who worked as a live-in health aide for the 80-year-old man found beaten to death Monday morning in Tompkinsville was arrested later that day in connection with a separate incident, court records indicate.

Hours after the body of Robert Raynor, 80, was found inside 256 Corson Ave., police arrested Rene Ayarde, 28, on the Lower East Side of Manhattan for allegedly abusing her 3-year-old daughter and assaulting a bystander.

A witness in Manhattan told authorities he watched Ayarde pick up her 3-year-old daughter and drop her to the concrete near the 100 block of Hester Street, then throw a full bottle of water at her face, according to prosecutors with the Manhattan district attorney’s office.

As a different witness was calling 911, Ayarde grabbed the woman’s phone and knocked her to the ground after stating “are you calling the police? Give me your phone,” the criminal complaint alleges.

Authorities said the child — who had bruising to her neck and injuries in various states of healing to her knees, face, and cheek — stated, “I was outside and mommy threw me on the floor.”

She was charged with second-degree assault, third-degree assault and acting in a manner injurious to a child.

A Manhattan Criminal Court judge issued bail of $15,000 bond or $5,000 cash.

Ayarde has not been charged in connection with Raynor’s death or named a suspect at this time.

SHOCKING MURDER

Raynor was found in the first-floor hallway of the building, shirtless with trauma to the face and the words “I touch little girls” written on his chest.

The victim is not listed in the state’s sex offender registry.

“That’s not my father,” Carolyn Whetstone told the Daily News from her North Carolina home. “He would not touch a child. He would never violate anyone. He’s got daughters and granddaughters that he’s watched when he’s come to visit me ... That’s not him. That’s not true.”

A neighbor told the Advance/SILive.com Thursday that Ayarde is a home health care worker who had been living with Raynor, two female adults and two children for a few years at the Tompkinsville address. She said she never noticed any behavior by Ayarde toward her daughter that represents the charges against her.

She described Raynor as a “very, very sick man” who “walked around with an oxygen tank.”

Hours prior to police being called to the home, a different neighbor said he heard loud “bumping and fighting” for about an hour prior coming from what sounded like the victim’s apartment.

“The way the force, and how long it went (on for), I drew it up to only a man could do that,” he said.

Last edited by SCRooster; 07/28/21. Reason: Added to story, see above.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

632 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 65 invisible), 2,765 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,367
Posts18,469,093
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.