Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LazyL0228
Sounds like she had the better lawyer if he has to keep working after 30yr.

Is thirty years actually considered a long career?
With average lifespan near 80 how the hell is work thirty/get paid for thirty more sustainable for any employer other than the federal government/working tax payers?

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rufous
My brother has worked for Bonneville Power Administration for 30 years and was hoping to work several more before retiring but it sounds like Biden is going to require Federal workers to either get the "vaccine" or be forced to get weekly testing and other bullschwitz. So he is likely to retire from BPA early and have to move and find work elsewhere. Damn!

Good for him, Stand Tall.

It appears my wife will have to look for a new job for the same reasons.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Goosey
Why hasn't he got it already? Is he a conspiracy theorist?

Butt sex is safe too, do you participate?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Maybe he's a dude.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Local VA hospital has already had issues retaining RNs & CNAs since the onset of covid. They've been repeatedly contacting recently retired nurses asking them to return to work with no success. This BS will cost them more staff, now they can concentrate on winning more awards for having the highest number of queers on staff of any VA medical facility.

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
220,000 Member American Postal Workers Union Releases Statement Against Mandatory Vaccinations for Federal Employees

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...tory-vaccinations-for-federal-employees/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tell your brother to hang in there and play their game. Don't get the vaccine but relent to the periodic testing. He'll stay up2date on wheteher he has COVID or not and end up working less hours due to having to be tested on a regular basis. And it will aggrevate the loonies that came up with this idea of mandatory vaccine crap as they not expecting your brother to stick it out and play the game.

You gotta stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by hookeye
Replace each retiring white fed employee w two non white or non binary.

That is the plan

I hear they are replacing you with a crash test dummy.......

There's something satisfying about liberals shooting up Trump's vaccines. Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by hookeye
Replace each retiring white fed employee w two non white or non binary.

That is the plan

I hear they are replacing you with a crash test dummy.......

unFunnybone has a name and address, along with the rest of the commie swill. Your time is coming, azzhole....

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

R
rufous Online Content OP
Campfire Regular
OP Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
He is planning to try to stick it out and play the get tested regularly game for now. Hope somehow he can stay where he is.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You’d need a super-duper lawyer to get out of that in Texas, here your retirement isn’t income, it’s a shared investment with your spouse ie. she already owns a percentage of it dependent upon how many years you were married. Of course FWIW you own part of hers too.

Heck the same thing works with Social Security if you’ve been married just ten years.

Only way out IIRC is if she legally remarries. Not much chance of that happening.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
It’s not mandatory. People have a choice. Get it or do the weekly testing.
You are being given a choice. No one is holding you down and injecting you.
Don’t like the policies? Then quit or retire.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We are in good company grin

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Ummm, Errrr
Hell, nevermind.

FJB & FJT
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
If they pay for the testing, I'd just get tested every week then.

My buddy's wife is a nurse, vaccinated and is now home with covid anyway. 🤣

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

You’d need a super-duper lawyer to get out of that in Texas, here your retirement isn’t income, it’s a shared investment with your spouse ie. she already owns a percentage of it dependent upon how many years you were married. Of course FWIW you own part of hers too.

Heck the same thing works with Social Security if you’ve been married just ten years.

Only way out IIRC is if she legally remarries. Not much chance of that happening.

Lesson here. If she's nutz after 7 or 8 years get rid of her! Wait 10 and it's toooooo late.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rufous
He is planning to try to stick it out and play the get tested regularly game for now. Hope somehow he can stay where he is.

Sounds pretty rough. lol. He leaves his desk, to go do a swab once a week while getting paid. AND I thought people in Bangladesh had a tough life

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Per spousal / exspouse Social Security benefit. -- the spousal benefit is approxamatly half the primary receipts and in addition to, NOT half OF. The primary still gets their full benefit and also works the same for both. Upon the death of the primary the surviving spouse / exspouse has the option to draw their own benefit or the deceased spouse full benefit amount.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe

Ok, I get it, you have three choices, choose.

But, as anyone with more than Two brain cells left to rub together knows, this is only the beginning.

So what’s your advice for those that do not want the jab, when the Federal Government says, “you must take the jab in order to collect your pension.

What about the SSA, what is your expert advice , when the SSA says you Must take the jab to collect your benefits.

What about the Government mandating you take the jab in order to get a drivers license, purchase license plates, get a building permit, purchase a hunting/fishing license, a marriage license, etc.

This is not going to stop with just Public Employees and the Military, this is going to spread to every aspect of our lives.

Oh, “take the jab” is not an answer when you ponder the questions above.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by kingston
It's insane that they fail to recognize the durable natural immunity achieved by those who've had Covid. It's also a huge tell.

I’ve been saying this for 9 months, completely spot on. And the covatards should be forced to read it 10 times in a row. But “sheep” generally suck at reading comprehension.

It’s so darn obvious but the masses are too stupid to use their own brains. I seriously think some combination of elevated technology, smartphones and instant information has shut down critical thinking for a lot of people, and those are the “sheep” . . . and generally vote Democrat. Guys like Goosey.

Last edited by cfran; 07/29/21.
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (16penny, 160user, 12344mag, 222Sako, 21, 12308300, 68 invisible), 2,741 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,621
Posts18,398,580
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.