Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by irfubar
Free Fred already. We have a minimum of 10 libtard trolls running rough shod through every other thread on here, but a shooter/hunter that loves this country can’t post? Come on, man…. Let him post the thing, the thing man! This is a bunch of malarkey.

I'm trying to bring an army. you are all lucky there are not 100 people like me on the forum.

You and your friends will never win a battle armed with rubber dicks.....

That`s because you and friends have them all up you asses.

Fools each and every one of you. I use to think most people were reasonable but not anymore

You all have Biden derangement syndrome.

You admittedly voted for Biden?! TFF!

Your logic escapes me. I don`t like Biden either, but I like Biden better than that lying sack of excrement you support.

Just because I think trump is the worst thing to happen to America in a very long time does not mean I voted for Biden.

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Free Fred already. We have a minimum of 10 libtard trolls running rough shod through every other thread on here, but a shooter/hunter that loves this country can’t post? Come on, man…. Let him post the thing, the thing man! This is a bunch of malarkey.

I'm trying to bring an army. you are all lucky there are not 100 people like me on the forum.

Fools each and every one of you. I use to think most people were reasonable but not anymore

Your logic escapes me. I don`t like Biden either, but I like Biden better than that lying sack of excrement you support.

Just because I think trump is the worst thing to happen to America in a very long time does not mean I voted for Biden.

Did you vote for The Donald?

Because, in our two party system as it stands, if you didn't, you basically .................................

Voted For Biden.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J

So you’re a Bernie Bro? LMAO…… The US is the easiest place in the world to find success. Indians, Asians, Arabs, Russians……
Ive seen them all make their first million before they could speak good English. But little snowflake entitled Americans spend 4 years getting a liberal arts degree and can’t even earn enough to service the debt on their student loans. Expect Mommy to provide for them, then the tax payers. It’s a worthless piece of scheit of a “man” that has to rely on others to provide him sustenance. Congrats dumbass.

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Did you vote for The Donald?

Because, in our two party system as it stands, if you didn't, you basically .................................

Voted For Biden.

He wrote in AOC….

He wasn’t one of the 80,000,000 that voted for Biden… LOL!

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A

Your logic escapes me.

Pretty much everything escapes you...............and you posts prove it!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
One thing that escaped me. I was fortunate enough to have not been born in Dumpfuckastan.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

330 members (1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 16penny, 1beaver_shooter, 2five7, 42 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,072 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,277
Posts18,467,609
Members73,927
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.