Print Thread
Hop To
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Awesome news!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Idiot in the pic.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wow - it's salmon season! Thanks for the heads up - I would have never known . . .

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Idiot in the pic.

Oh you are one of them... “them damn Anchorage and valley clowns coming down to my beach, catching all my salmon, dirtying up my beach! I wish the state end dipnetting!” Yep but your beloved burrough and local city governments love that seasonal sales tax all of us turds from skanchorage and the valley dump into the broke ass economies of soldotna and Kenai..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We went a dipnetting on the Kenai on Monday spent 2 1/2 hours on the river in a boat caught 40. We called it quits and got the ph uck out soldotna/Kenai.. The locals do not care for us down that way.

Last edited by 79S; 07/28/21.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wish our Pacific steelhead runs would rebound. Historically spent about 3 weeks each fall boating, camping, fishing. Presently the Columbia counts are about 15% or the prior ten year average, and that count has been declining for about the last 7 seasons.

1Minute
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by 79S
.... The locals do not care for us down that way.

Can't imagine why.... smile

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S
Idiot in the pic.

Oh you are one of them... “them damn Anchorage and valley clowns coming down to my beach, catching all my salmon, dirtying up my beach! I wish the state end dipnetting!” Yep but your beloved burrough and local city governments love that seasonal sales tax all of us turds from skanchorage and the valley dump into the broke ass economies of soldotna and Kenai..

You didn’t finish school, did you? 😁

Idiot dragging high end sockeye through the sand. I’ll bet the dumfuck filets them in the sand too.
Should be a ticket.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 79S
Idiot in the pic.

Idiot dragging high end sockeye through the sand. I’ll bet the dumfuck filets them in the sand too.
Should be a ticket.

Define finishing school??

IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by 79S
.... The locals do not care for us down that way.

Can't imagine why.... smile

Hell I been to kasilof dipnetting over the years and I’m over that place. No wonder the locals despise us..

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D

"Bristol Bay sockeye are again the big, mid-season driver. A beneficiary of global warming, the Bay is on track to produce another sockeye harvest somewhere around 40 million."

Hmmm - I doubt that there will never any mention of global warming being a contributor to the record run on the network news.

drover

223 Rem, my favorite cartridge - you can't argue with truckloads of dead PD's and gophers.

24hourcampfire.com - The site where there is a problem for every solution.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It would be nice if the same could be said for the kings.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Idiot in the pic.

Should be a ticket.

8th grade!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We just drag out a gill net and in 10 minutes have enough for the year and to gift out.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by 79S
We went a dipnetting on the Kenai on Monday spent 2 1/2 hours on the river in a boat caught 40. We called it quits and got the ph uck out soldotna/Kenai.. The locals do not care for us down that way.

Not if'n you come down my road at 50 in a 15 zone to get to the fishing hole before all the fish are gone. I don't fish there either, even tho it's a 3 minute walk. I use a gill net and giterdone in June.

Originally Posted by stevelyn
We just drag out a gill net and in 10 minutes have enough for the year and to gift out.

Your fishing is better than mine, it seems. It takes me at least half a tide, sometimes up to two tides. This year just a single full tide. The Flying Fickle Finger For Fish Fate. smile

Dipnetting is fun tho - I usually save a few slots back on my PU license for that as I did this year. But I don't think I'm going - have enough fish, so why kill more for fun, just to give away. They can get their own, or not - I'm way busy!

Besides,Doc said I shouldn't stress the stitches for a few days - some minor skin surgery up on my collar bone, Guess It's pass this year.

Last edited by las; 07/28/21.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by 79S
Idiot in the pic.

Should be a ticket.

8th grade!

Dang! I just bet 20 bones on “kindergarten” as being the proper answer to jug head’s question. Guess I’ll have to bum this week’s beer from you like I did last time…

"You've been here longer than the State of Alaska is old!"
*** my Grandaughters

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
79’s is ok, Mark. We just josh each other.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
679 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 12308300, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 72 invisible), 2,801 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,634
Posts18,398,904
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.