GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by SandBilly
I found a wallet a few years ago with about 2500 dollars in it, took it back to the old man that lost it, just went to his address. Maybe a week later I saw him in the obituaries. I would have felt terrible if I didn’t return it.

Can’t say I would in this scenario.

About 4 years ago while working I found a gals $1200.00 payroll check, I knew the address so I headed over there and she answered the door when I handed her the check she started crying and said "you have no idea how bad I needed this". she wanted to give me a reward but I told her I couldn't accept it.

I have no idea if she was a liberal fuqktard but back then even if she was I would have given it to her but not anymore I'm done being a nice guy to liberal fuqktards.

Not even a handie?

I found a wallet a few years ago with about 2500 dollars in it, took it back to the old man that lost it, just went to his address. Maybe a week later I saw him in the obituaries. I would have felt terrible if I didn’t return it.

Can’t say I would in this scenario.

About 4 years ago while working I found a gals $1200.00 payroll check, I knew the address so I headed over there and she answered the door when I handed her the check she started crying and said "you have no idea how bad I needed this". she wanted to give me a reward but I told her I couldn't accept it.

I have no idea if she was a liberal fuqktard but back then even if she was I would have given it to her but not anymore I'm done being a nice guy to liberal fuqktards.

Lol, the old man tried to give me 20 bucks. Did the same and feel the same. Their time for me taking the high road has passed, I know what they’d do to me.

Not even a handie?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
You're a real assshole. I'm like 10 minutes away and you can't pick up the phone when there's free donuts? Dick.

psssst...If it happens again, Ima big cinnamon roll fan...jess sayin' wink

"A Republic, if you can keep it." ~ B. Franklin
X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I was at Walmart last week, there was a woman crying because she lost her tax refund, and couldn’t buy her kids anything.
I felt bad and gave her $200.
I just found $2000 in the parking lot,and felt that if God blessed me, I should bless someone else.

That most don’t get that you got her tax refund, shocks me not.....

A story as old as time, well at least as old as Adam and Eve and Satan and fig leaves. shocked

Eve gave birth to Cain and later to Adam.

Yeah, and with increased pain HE said HE would give for her sin, in childbirth, because Adam came about 10 min later, and later, GOD was happy with Able's (HIS seeds) gifts, but not with Cains. Ever wonder why?. whistle

Luke says Adam was GODS son, thus HIS seed.

Satan had indeed, as said in the Bible, scattered his seed of tares in with GODS seed of wheat.

We just werent told in the Bible when.

Ummm....ok.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
You sure about that Jag?

Eve gave birth to Cain and later to Adam.

You might wanna step away from the keyboard when that bottle hits the half way mark.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
What disturbs me the most is calling a donut a freaking roll !!!!

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by mirage243
Good, fuqk her.

Oh geeze.

They are just folks like you and me.

Folks that think you and me are Nazis and should be classified as domestic terrorists.

Folks that would see our women and children driven into the cold and you and me liquidated.

You know...just nice folks.

So....yeah.

Fugg em. I am done with nice.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Beaver10
I want to know how the doughnut tasted ?

🦫

Had it at break time today, It was very sweet, one of the best damn rolls I've ever had!

Funny how many still want to embrace the enemy. Demotards can FOAD every damn one of them, no mercy.

I'm not sure if you're full of crap about your story or not, but screw it, I can get behind your philosophy 100%. Death to our enemies!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by callnum
The neighbors MAGA flag blew over to my property. I took it back to the toothless old fugg. I guess I should have burned it.

That was real white of you to do that.

Oreo. Working in his whiteness.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by Rick n Tenn
Originally Posted by Higginez
I would have hand delivered it wearing a Trump shirt.

Hell yes .

Yep

I think there is a lot to be gained by showing that we’re better people than the media wants to suggest we are.

And so then, who will trumpet our lofty morals to the people? The media?
That kind of deluded "always take the high road, no matter what" thinking is what's going to kill is killing has killed any chance for survival of conservative ideology in this country.
Two concepts are destroying us right now;
1. Nothing is worth actually fighting for.
2. If fight we must, we shall only fight in strict accordance to the Marquis of Queensberry rules, no matter what the [bleep] swilling democrat scum guzzlers do...

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
24HCF - Hitting liberals where it counts, their wallets!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
With all due respect, I don't see how there's any good lesson that comes from doing what you described.

I know what you're saying KG but I way past teaching insolent [bleep] any lessons, they can all FOAD I don't care. these insolent bastards are not interested in learning any lessons, their only interest is to destroy this country and the sooner folks learn this the faster things will be fixed.

My man, I trust you understand that we're on the same team as far as love for our nation, horror felt regarding where this nation's enemies are pushing towards without relent. I literally lose sleep and see fear in my wife's eyes as she watches me respond to the state of affairs overtaking this country and the chasms dividing those of us who see America literally circling the drain. That said and speaking on my behalf alone, believe we are better than those seeking to not only drive a wedge between 'us' & 'them' but see their goal being naught short of our destruction. And if ultimately that is our destiny I'll die fighting them and everything the traitorous bastards stand for. What I refuse to do, however, is stoop to their level and offer them the opportunity to use those amongst our ranks and our actions and grant the enemy the opportunity to take the moral high ground--EVER. We're better than that, and THEM. YMMV.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by reivertom
Originally Posted by Raeford
How TF did anyone 'steal' her money?

I hope I don't lose a wallet near you.

If I find your wallet and your not a liberal fuqktard you'll get it back no matter how high the hill, if your a liberal fuqktard kiss it goodbye.
hahahhahaa lmao!

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Ahhhhh “conservatives” and “patriots”. (In name only). New lows daily…New. Lows. Daily.

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
Nice guys finish last.

Last edited by OldSchool_BestSchool; 07/28/21.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Nice guys finish last.

So destroying some ladies property means you finished ahead??? Pretty pathetic.

Good thing it didn’t actually happen.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
Nice guys finish last.

So destroying some ladies property means you finished ahead??? Pretty pathetic.

Good thing it didn’t actually happen.

Like your vote for Trump?

Nah...you voted for Biden and the OP isn't a liar like you.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CharlieFoxtrot
You're a real assshole.

You've finally figured that out, good for you, Nobody can call you dumb.............

If'n I call you'd better show up.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
It’s funny what $9.00 and emotion will do to a man.

Originally Posted by RJY66

I was thinking the other day how much I used to hate Bill Clinton. He was freaking George Washington compared to what they are now.
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
With all due respect, I don't see how there's any good lesson that comes from doing what you described.

I know what you're saying KG but I way past teaching insolent [bleep] any lessons, they can all FOAD I don't care. these insolent bastards are not interested in learning any lessons, their only interest is to destroy this country and the sooner folks learn this the faster things will be fixed.

My man, I trust you understand that we're on the same team as far as love for our nation, horror felt regarding where this nation's enemies are pushing towards without relent. I literally lose sleep and see fear in my wife's eyes as she watches me respond to the state of affairs overtaking this country and the chasms dividing those of us who see America literally circling the drain. That said and speaking on my behalf alone, believe we are better than those seeking to not only drive a wedge between 'us' & 'them' but see their goal being naught short of our destruction. And if ultimately that is our destiny I'll die fighting them and everything the traitorous bastards stand for. What I refuse to do, however, is stoop to their level and offer them the opportunity to use those amongst our ranks and our actions and grant the enemy the opportunity to take the moral high ground--EVER. We're better than that, and THEM. YMMV.

Fine thoughts KG. We will not win any hearts and minds by practicing gutter morals.

Becoming that which is the enemy is no way to defeat the enemy.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1lessdog, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 007FJ, 160user, 68 invisible), 2,309 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,656
Posts18,455,599
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.