Hop To
Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

For one, why should anyone care? Its her life her decision.

Wrong! She is not there representing herself. She is there to represent America and her teammates.

It's her neck man.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
I can’t even stick with a crossword puzzle, having never finished one. I sure as hell can’t judge her for her decision. I certainly don’t think it taints her past accomplishments (I know, I said “taint”).

Last edited by Gooch_McGrundle; 07/29/21.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Obviously many here fail to comprehend the extent of her experience and expertise. It's not like she'd risk missing a basket, or shoot outside the bullseye, or finish a flash of a second behind. They literally scored her moves lower so others wouldn't be tempted to TRY to duplicate them and [bleep] cripple themselves. She did indeed hand it back to the judges and did so for years. Really. That's the facts.

Ok, she broke down, pulled out and it's turned into something else, some media horsechit. She ain't in a wheelchair. It's all good. Team got silver. If she'd stayed in and fuucked up another routine they'd got zilch. Stop convoluting her story with others. There ain't another like her. Yes, she was that awesome and commanded the sport. For fuucks sake she's 24, ancient for a gymnast, and the last lady on the team that had that perv doctor. Maybe cut some slack damnit.

Any of ya'll world class at anything? Well, guess what she was. So there. LOL

There it is!

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Unless there is a medical issue, she is a quitter to her teammates and to America. Someone else would have gladly competed.

And they did. You fail to see that.

No, I did not fail to see that. I was making a point.

Call it Karma that Lee stepped up and won the gold! I'm sure Biles will forever regret her decision, but I'm sure she will never admit it.

KARMA is SWEET!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Unless there is a medical issue, she is a quitter to her teammates and to America. Someone else would have gladly competed.

Praise for Suni Linn. She took her opportunity and s ores big time!

Congrats!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Not sure why everyone on here is pissing in Simone B's Wheaties for pulling out. If I missed something then fill me in but the armchair quarterbacking is getting a little old.

For one, why should anyone care? Its her life her decision.

Wrong! She is not there representing herself. She is there to represent America and her teammates. There is no nation of 'Biles'!

Never said there was ... so you think she should break her neck for your entertainment?
Its a fricken "sport" not a gladiator blood challenge.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by hatari
Originally Posted by gitem_12
i could care less about the olympics. however, if you were competing and judges said they arent going to judge you to the same standards as other competitors, are going to change the way they score you becaue they think you are too good. just what would you do? I sure as hell wouldnt keep competing

How about give your best and win anyway?

Maybe you go back to the idea that it is a high honor to represent your country in the Olympic Games?

Naw, that would be racist/fascist/imperialist I’m sure.😕
if you know you're not going to be score by the same standard as others for the same competition no matter how much of you best you give you arent going to win when the judges have already determiend you to be too good. when your Country doesnt stand up for you, the one representing it, who has lost the "high honor"

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

And they did. You fail to see that.

No, I did not fail to see that. I was making a point.

Call it Karma that Lee stepped up and won the gold! I'm sure Biles will forever regret her decision, but I'm sure she will never admit it.

KARMA is SWEET!

It's ok, lil'Simone has been #1 +P+ for years. She didn't break her neck, it's all good. And someone else did get to compete

Yes you are right. LOL That's what I have to tell my wife. Then let her get the last word. Go ahead.... Or not.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
i could care less about the olympics. however, if you were competing and judges said they arent going to judge you to the same standards as other competitors, are going to change the way they score you becaue they think you are too good. just what would you do? I sure as hell wouldnt keep competing

Is that what happened? I honestly don't know as I haven't been following. I'm glad the soccer team lost (bunch of woke bastids). I had no idea Simone was woke, she's very good and hoped she'd do well.

yes. the judges determined her to be too good, and so reaful that competitors would hurt themselves trying to compete with her that they changed how they were going to score her

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
So fire her. What? She’s not contractually obligated to do a god damned thing for you? Then shut the f*ck up.

Snowflake? Safe place? Kind of like people who need a safe place when they see election results? Bitch, please.

IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Mehhhhh...
Give her a 6th place ribbon.
Jump in mommy,s soccor van .
Chucky Cheese feel good dinner award ceremony.
Win enough tickets for the plastic whistle snake at the prize counter cause she sucked at skee ball and whack a mole too.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
She is a quitter. Typical for what she is. Someone says her mind separated from her body.. Typical.

Message to the rest of the world, Americans ain't all like her!

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

Is that what happened? I honestly don't know as I haven't been following. I'm glad the soccer team lost (bunch of woke bastids). I had no idea Simone was woke, she's very good and hoped she'd do well.

yes. the judges determined her to be too good, and so reaful that competitors would hurt themselves trying to compete with her that they changed how they were going to score her

So we bring everything down to the lowest denominator..........
Give her the earned GOLD and send the rest home with a Participation Trophy.
The American way!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Note, it hasn't been decided if she will compete in the individual events.. Hello?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by GeoW
She is a quitter. Typical for what she is. Someone says her mind separated from her body.. Typical.

Message to the rest of the world, Americans ain't all like her!

Yeah, she's a quitter..

"Biles is the gymnast with the most World medals (25) and most World gold medals (19), having surpassed Vitaly Scherbo's record 23 World medals by winning her 24th and 25th, both gold, at the 2019 competition in Stuttgart.[7] She is the female gymnast with the most World all-around titles (5). Biles is the sixth woman to win an individual all-around title at both the World Championships and the Olympics, and the first gymnast since Lilia Podkopayeva in 1996 to hold both titles simultaneously. She is the tenth female gymnast and first American female gymnast to win a World medal on every event, and the first female gymnast since Daniela Silivaș in 1988 to win a medal on every event at a single Olympic Games or World Championships, having accomplished this feat at the 2018 World Championships in Doha.[8]

You're right, she's not like most Americans, especially you.

― G. Orwell

_Eileen Clarke

- Alexander Hamilton

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I think she lost self confidence and didn't want to get hurt really bad
and\or be humiliated. I don't see how they learn that stuff without major
injuries anyhow.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Gotta know when to say when.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any subjective “sport” will never be fair.

You have to pay the dues ......time.....

Two equal performances is not a tie if one is new to the sport.

The one with more time in wins.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like you're into women's gymnastics SBTCO. I'm not. She flat quit.. maybe so her team could not win gold? Maybe so she could be the only American gymnast to win gold by competing in all the individual events coming up?

I do know she let her team and country down. I do know she quit.

Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 11 1 2 3 4 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,718
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.