Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Amateur.

Go on over to Democrat Underground and troll 'em. I got banned after one post.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by rem141r
i used to like to post on another site for many years. but between the bitches and the over moderation, i gave up. i go back there once in a while and from what i see on the post counts, i ain't the only one that ditched it. family friendly my ass. weren't no kids or women on that site. just a bunch of suburban dipschits posting their "my daddy taught me to hunt and now he's dead" boo hoo friggen horschit stories. good place to buy and sell schit though but even that got over moderated to the point it wasn't worth it.

HuntingPa.com?

ding ding ding

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
i used to like to post on another site for many years. but between the bitches and the over moderation, i gave up. i go back there once in a while and from what i see on the post counts, i ain't the only one that ditched it. family friendly my ass. weren't no kids or women on that site. just a bunch of suburban dipschits posting their "my daddy taught me to hunt and now he's dead" boo hoo friggen horschit stories. good place to buy and sell schit though but even that got over moderated to the point it wasn't worth it.

Lol

My daddy left me a farm, a Co-Cola route and some Sakos

But no barbed wire to fix the fences

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by slumlord

Lol

my daddy left home when i was three and he didn't leave much to ma and me but old guitar and an empty bottle of booze.

My diploma is a DD214
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

Lol

Whoooweee, good thing i didnt read that while drinking a pop.....woulda blowed that chit outta my nose!

Last edited by hookeye; 07/29/21.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pabucktail
What site are you guys talking about? Please warn the rest of us about the bad neighborhood.

with half the 'fire on ignore, I missed what site was being discussed as well. What forum is it?

Sam......

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by pabucktail
What site are you guys talking about? Please warn the rest of us about the bad neighborhood.

with half the 'fire on ignore, I missed what site was being discussed as well. What forum is it?

idk. don't think it matters at this point. this thread is now all about personal attacks and smart ass comments. said the smart ass commentator.

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

HuntingPa.com?

ding ding ding

LOL I feel your pain

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by blindshooter
R50, how many threads over there hold any interest for you? Serious question, not being a smartazz.

I go read there off and on mostly on the reloading forum, don't pick up much but there are few that post some good stuff until that dryflash dude shows up to put a damper on it.

Here he goes
"Remember this is a technical forum, we don't talk about panties twisted in this forum.

Stay with polite posts, you don't have to agree, just keep it friendly please."

They can't deal with anybody digging up an old thread no matter how relevant it is?

The AK stuff and some of the classified sections.
Dryflash3 is the cat that yanked my post yesterday.
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by renegade50
I left a bread crumb trail for em
Intro myself said I was known under same user name here.

Lol, so you introduced yourself as Goosey?

Goosey50!!!

πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Akrendude50 (with a lisp)

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Henderson Defense site:www.ar15.com

Type that in DuckDuckGo and find out what breaks.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Akrendude50 (with a lisp)

grin

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Only an insecure bytch would start this thread zhaha .lol

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

603 members (1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1234, 16penny, 10Glocks, 69 invisible), 2,040 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,269
Posts18,448,309
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.