-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
47 and a no. Wife, kids, and myself all had the covid. Will Consider identifying as vaccinated in the future, that is if it fits a narrative that is beneficial to my well-being. I believe they will try to make it very ugly for the unvaccinated in the not to distant future. Scary times.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Take 1cc for every 110lbs you weigh. Use the injectable type and mix it in your coffee for 3 days, then a follow up dose 4 days later, then just one dose a week. You might be surprised how well you feel after the first week. My son in law came down with the China flu and maybe my daughter, do I decided to try Ivermectin 3 weeks ago as a preventative. My daughter started taking Ivermectin after she started feeling punny and was completely over it in 3 days. Don in law wouldn't take Ivermectin and was over a week dealing with the China flu. When I back from our vacation I'm going to quit taking the Ivermectin and use only as needed.

Where do you buy the injectable stuff?

It's not injectable (sp?). He's talking about the horse tube you buy at Tractor Supply (I think). You give yourself a dose per weight. Mix it with water accordingly. $3.99 a tube.....

Haven't had the Rona yet but have a tube of the Ivermectin on standby should I loose my sense of taste or smell.

In the interest of replying to the thread, No haven't had the jab. Double nickels, don't like people or the public and retired so I've got a safe margin away from dirtballs anyway I figure.

I've heard 1cc per 110lb in your morning coffee and you'll be good to go. I know you can't taste 2.5cc in your coffee.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
When the Ivermectin also has the plus on the label there is another ingredient in there to kill adult liver flukes. I believe I would stick with plain Ivermectin.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Take 1cc for every 110lbs you weigh. Use the injectable type and mix it in your coffee for 3 days, then a follow up dose 4 days later, then just one dose a week. You might be surprised how well you feel after the first week. My son in law came down with the China flu and maybe my daughter, do I decided to try Ivermectin 3 weeks ago as a preventative. My daughter started taking Ivermectin after she started feeling punny and was completely over it in 3 days. Don in law wouldn't take Ivermectin and was over a week dealing with the China flu. When I back from our vacation I'm going to quit taking the Ivermectin and use only as needed.

Where do you buy the injectable stuff?

It's not injectable (sp?). He's talking about the horse tube you buy at Tractor Supply (I think). You give yourself a dose per weight. Mix it with water accordingly. $3.99 a tube.....

Haven't had the Rona yet but have a tube of the Ivermectin on standby should I loose my sense of taste or smell.

In the interest of replying to the thread, No haven't had the jab. Double nickels, don't like people or the public and retired so I've got a safe margin away from dirtballs anyway I figure.

I've heard 1cc per 110lb in your morning coffee and you'll be good to go. I know you can't taste 2.5cc in your coffee.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
When the Ivermectin also has the plus on the label there is another ingredient in there to kill adult liver flukes. I believe I would stick with plain Ivermectin.

I have the horse paste from TS.

Anyone on here have a source for fake vaccine papers?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
so some of you injest a paste, made for horses that they sell at tractor supply?

My diploma is a DD214
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by rem141r
so some of you injest a paste, made for horses that they sell at tractor supply?

Yes, if needed. Do a little research.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by rem141r

The amoxicillin you give a dog is the same you give a human.

I am MAGA.
O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
49, getting my first tomorrow.

I have a friend in his upper 50's, his 20 something yoa daughter had the covid a month or so ago few symptoms. They said covid was BS. The mans wife got covid 3 weeks ago said it wasn't sheit. He said it wasn't sheit as well until he got it a week and a half ago. He said when he got to the hospital the Dr said at that point he was just going to try to save his life. He is still in the hospital hopefully will be out soon, he feels differently about covid now. It affects everyone differently.

A friends 51 yoa husband got the covid at the end of June, went in ICU shortly thereafter, he is still in ICU and most likely his next stop will be the morgue.

A co workers 46 yoa female cousin with no know preexisting conditions just got out of a month long hospital stay with covid. She left in a wheelchair because she cant walk with a tube in her stomach.

It affects everyone differently. It may all be BS, but I have a 9 yoa son at home and a significant other with an autoimmune disorder. If the vaccine helps minimize the symptoms for me if I get the covid or helps keep them safe, it will be worth it for me to take it.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by overmax
If

Yep that about says it all right there

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Best wishes for you. A member of my family runs a business. Two guys, construction dudes in their prime, ended up in the ICU, one in a coma. Hearing about that, seeing stuff like you posted definitely doesn't sound like BS to me. I don't have to believe it all to believe that... We'd loose everything due to an extended hospital stay. Might help I figured. The hunk of MRNA tells the cell to make antibodies just like a hunk of virus does. Good enough for Trump... Pretty messed up times, especially the tracking chip in the sphincter. There's gotta be a better way. Good luck. They really don't put it in there...

Originally Posted by overmax
49, getting my first tomorrow.

I have a friend in his upper 50's, his 20 something yoa daughter had the covid a month or so ago few symptoms. They said covid was BS. The mans wife got covid 3 weeks ago said it wasn't sheit. He said it wasn't sheit as well until he got it a week and a half ago. He said when he got to the hospital the Dr said at that point he was just going to try to save his life. He is still in the hospital hopefully will be out soon, he feels differently about covid now. It affects everyone differently.

A friends 51 yoa husband got the covid at the end of June, went in ICU shortly thereafter, he is still in ICU and most likely his next stop will be the morgue.

A co workers 46 yoa female cousin with no know preexisting conditions just got out of a month long hospital stay with covid. She left in a wheelchair because she cant walk with a tube in her stomach.

It affects everyone differently. It may all be BS, but I have a 9 yoa son at home and a significant other with an autoimmune disorder. If the vaccine helps minimize the symptoms for me if I get the covid or helps keep them safe, it will be worth it for me to take it.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No, my wife hasn't either. I'm 66, she's 67. Neither of us have had it either.

Last edited by benchman; 07/29/21.
IC B3

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I like the apple paste!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I like the apple paste!

How’s the taste Bob ? Been meaning to go by Tractor Supply and pick some up.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Nope. Age 60.

Also, not the wife nor my sons.
I know many who've taken the treatment; I respect their decision.
Something tells me, though, this isn't good for the long haul....

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Naw, age 67.9

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I did and so did my wife. I feel I need to do all I can to eliminate the chance of contracting a bad case of covid. I am 73 years old and in good health. I figure there is a slight risk of complications from the vaccine and a much greater risk of complications from the Covid. I'll play the odds.

living the good life every day
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yes for both the wife and me, 71 each. I'm diabetic with a touch of COPD, otherwise would likely have passed on it.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I like the apple paste!

Not bad! Taste better that a mouthful of Phuqin’ nasty azz beets!!!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
I like the apple paste!

Not bad! Taste better that a mouthful of Phuqin’ nasty azz beets!!!

LOL. I hate beets ! 😬

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
81 yes!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
CHL is a queeeeer

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

194 members (10gaugemag, 260madman, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 32 invisible), 1,336 guests, and 1,079 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,219
Posts18,447,459
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.