Hop To
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
Yet more proof. A major outbreak with hundreds of cases many of them symptomatic and 74% of them were vaccinated.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cdc-mask-decision-followed-stunning-204900053.html

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People should wear a mask 24/7 and hide in a closet

J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J
No, they should live their lives, avoid the ADE causing vaccines, lose a little weight, get a bit more healthy, and get on with things.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Of course they don't work, they weren't developed to protect anyone against c19

when will people wake up and smell the dogshiit ?

there's something else going on and if the citizens of the USA found out the truth ........ It would be so damning that ALL the people would march on the politicians, drag them all out into the streets and tear them apart ....

I absolutely guarantee that would happen

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
My 57 year old hunting buddy just came back from a week long softball tournament for his granddaughter, in Florida. Nearly every adult associate of the team came back with covid. None had been vaccinated. My buddy’s wife only took one of the two Maderna shots (refused to take the other one) and came down with covid 19 as well. My buddy, who had been fully vaccinated, was the only one of the group who never got the virus. There are certainly a number of breakthrough cases out there, but if it limits serious illness, its a huge advantage. I know of too many middle aged people 35-55 who are facing potentially life long effects and permanent disability due to heart problems or severely scared lungs. I will not vaccinate my 16 year old daughter, but for all of my friends who are in their 40’s +, I would strongly recommend taking the vaccine. Seeing a 42 year old barely be able to make it through a day of work with out collapsing, 8 months after getting the virus, will make you rethink an opposition to the vaccine. Still lots of unanswered questions about the disease and the vaccines, but the risk benefit ratio seems to favor the vaccine for anyone 40+, (or younger if overweight).

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SSDI will most likely write a disability classification for long term covid chronic disease.

It can be the new Fatfouck Fireman Fake back pain of the here and now.

I doubt it would be a Blue Book stand-alone but it could very well be “matrixed up” with a Residual Functional Capacity listing. Couple that with another Comorb and they might could get a check.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Of course they don't work, they weren't developed to protect anyone against c19

when will people wake up and smell the dogshiit ?

there's something else going on and if the citizens of the USA found out the truth ........ It would be so damning that ALL the people would march on the politicians, drag them all out into the streets and tear them apart ....

I absolutely guarantee that would happen

Paging “Deep Throat”

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's not supposed to keep you from getting the virus, it's supposed to lessen the effects.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Yet more proof. A major outbreak with hundreds of cases many of them symptomatic and 74% of them were vaccinated.

If you were a smarter man you would realize the virus has mutated, and will continue to do so as long as there are hoards of dumazzes that refuse to get vaccinated.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by readonly

If you were a smarter man you would realize the virus has mutated, and will continue to do so as long as there are hoards of dumazzes that refuse to get vaccinated.

You'll eat ^^^these^^^ words.

It's becoming clear that the mRNA "vaccines" (novel prophylactic gene therapies) do not offer durable immunity.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The vaccine is dumb you down and destroy your immune system making you depend on health care the rest of you life. And they decide how long you live.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 07/29/21.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
It's working just like the gubmemt wants it to work
It's dividing the people of this great country into the haves and have nots

Just because you're offended doesn't mean your right.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Did anyone notice on the c-19 incidence map that SD was the lowest? We never had a mask mandate or mass lockdowns and our Governor never coerced anyone to be vax'ed. What coincidence. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
It's not supposed to keep you from getting the virus, it's supposed to lessen the effects.

Yeah that’s what was advertised.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

readonly, I would appreciate a quick lesson on how unvaccinated people are causing the virus to mutate.

Last edited by Tarkio; 07/30/21.

Montana MOFO
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Not so fast. They may yet do as designed and kill a lot of folks this fall and winter. frown

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/30/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

If the so called vaccine does not preclude one's ability to catch the bug, and does not prevent the vaccinated person from spreading it. just how does the vaccine help eradicate the damn thing?

I get its supposed lessoning of symptoms, but it ain't slowing the spread, just like the freaking mask do not.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Grand daughter took the dang thing this week, as the "rules" are if you have had the jab, and are exposed, you do not have to quarantine. This child is the light of my life and if the social pressure and her desire to get that college scholarship result in harm to her or her health, there will be repercussions.

The most dangerous thing in the world is an angry old man with a lot of pain and still able to get around.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by worriedman
Grand daughter took the dang thing this week, as the "rules" are if you have had the jab, and are exposed, you do not have to quarantine. This child is the light of my life and if the social pressure and her desire to get that college scholarship result in harm to her or her health, there will be repercussions.

The most dangerous thing in the world is an angry old man with a lot of pain and still able to get around.

And to whom, specifically, would you vent that anger upon?

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
JoeBob Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
J

Two standards of deviation. But that’s beside the point.

Your statement is 189 degrees wrong. The vaccinated people are causing the imitations if there truly are any.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/30/21.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

207 members (12344mag, 300jimmy, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,268 guests, and 923 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.