Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I just read this morning where the virus is mutating because of the vaccine, which is very ineffective. For every pro viewpoint from MSM, .Gov, etc. I can find 3 con reports if I peruse and sift through the minutiae!

GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by troublesome82
I just read this morning where the virus is mutating because of the vaccine, which is very ineffective. For every pro viewpoint from MSM, .Gov, etc. I can find 3 con reports if I peruse and sift through the minutiae!

Exactly

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
E
ERK Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
E
All agencies say that the vaccine does not keep you from getting covid. So how is it a whole group can get it but one guy with vaccine didn’t. I smell bullshitt. Edk

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Cheesy
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
It's not supposed to keep you from getting the virus, it's supposed to lessen the effects.

Yeah that’s what was advertised.

LOL

Exactly as they advertised it.

(After they found out it won’t keep you from getting it.)

Yep. The idea of vaccines is TO PREVENT DISEASE. Its not a true vaccine. Top US virologists say variants would all be covered by a real vaccine because real variants only change by something like 0.003%. Too bad the MSM and SM shut those Drs down and block them.

I dont see variants getting around the small pox vaccine or polio vaccine.

I dont see people getting mild cases of polio or small pox or diphtheria or pertussis ot tetanus. Do those agents not mutate? Do they have no variants?

Last edited by jaguartx; 07/30/21.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We have been lied to from the beginning. We are still being lied to. How can someone realize this and expect a different result? Its all BS. Its all political and will not until the politics change. The covid will still be with us just like the flu. Good reason to get healthy and stay healthy. If you are obese and or have other serious health issues you are at a higher risk. There is no pill or shot for that.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
My buddy's wife is home with covid. She was vaccinated, and they vax shamed me. 😀

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
So.....say that it is proven that this whole vax thing is bad , does it all then fall on the former POTUS and operation warp speed as the culprits and then we have a whole new investigation to look forward to, the end result the whole world sues TRUMP!

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Authoritative answers here from the developer of mRNA technology:

https://rumble.com/vk9rmy-episode-1...t-dangerous-people-in-america-pt.-1.html

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
J.G.'s meme sums this fiasco up in one tidy diaper picture.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by troublesome82
So.....say that it is proven that this whole vax thing is bad , does it all then fall on the former POTUS and operation warp speed as the culprits and then we have a whole new investigation to look forward to, the end result the whole world sues TRUMP!

You mean Chyna and her allies

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by readonly
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Yet more proof. A major outbreak with hundreds of cases many of them symptomatic and 74% of them were vaccinated.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/cdc-mask-decision-followed-stunning-204900053.html

If you were a smarter man you would realize the virus has mutated, and will continue to do so as long as there are hoards of dumazzes that refuse to get vaccinated.

Readonly , You are living proof that gaslighting works well on idiots.

Last edited by Old Ornery; 07/30/21.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
The so-called "Delta Variant" has been around for about four months, yet, there were no serious attempts made to contain it; apart from promoting vaccines which, as it turns out, are ineffective in stopping the spread of this version of the virus. In fact, fully vaxxed people were practically encouraged to get out and mingle because they could! After a few weeks of this, the CDC response is, "Oops!". With the failure of the response becoming more and more evident, it is almost comical to see the backpedaling and spinning which is taking place now. GD

Last edited by greydog; 07/30/21.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Hiden Biden tried real hard to locate the Delta and eradicate it . He failed like falling up the airplane loading stairway

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
What will the Covtard ever do now that gazillions of people will never take the “vaccine”?

LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by greydog
The so-called "Delta Variant" has been around for about four months, yet, there were no serious attempts made to contain it; apart from promoting vaccines which, as it turns out, are ineffective in stopping the spread of this version of the virus. In fact, fully vaxxed people were practically encouraged to get out and mingle because they could! After a few weeks of this, the CDC response is, "Oops!". With the failure of the response becoming more and more evident, it is almost comical to see the backpedaling and spinning which is taking place now. GD

The Delta variant is the same variant from India, that was controlled with ivermectin.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
Originally Posted by greydog

The Delta variant is the same variant from India, that was controlled with ivermectin.

Of course. They know that. That's why they suppress that information, and suppress Ivermectin as a treatment. Because then they all become criminals for authorizing an experimental non-vaccine on the basis of an emergency. An emergency authorization requires that there are no known effective treatments.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Authoritative answers here from the developer of mRNA technology:

https://rumble.com/vk9rmy-episode-1...t-dangerous-people-in-america-pt.-1.html

Damn, I waited the entire length of the video for them to finally get a good connection with JFK Jr. and just as they were getting back to him, it ended. WTF? Did JFK Jr. hang up?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Originally Posted by worriedman
Grand daughter took the dang thing this week, as the "rules" are if you have had the jab, and are exposed, you do not have to quarantine. This child is the light of my life and if the social pressure and her desire to get that college scholarship result in harm to her or her health, there will be repercussions.

The most dangerous thing in the world is an angry old man with a lot of pain and still able to get around.

And to whom, specifically, would you vent that anger upon?

Why in the world would he answer this question? Dumbazz

Page 3 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1minute, 56 invisible), 3,194 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,591
Posts18,454,313
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.