Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
The Truth does not reside in any of them.
Deep State DemoRat POS’s like Fauci and SLOJoe have told so many lies, they can’t even remember their last one.
People of their ilk have NO IDEA how to tell the truth..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
Once they’ve squeezed all the juice out of this lemon, they’ll just move on to the next crisis to exploit to train the masses. My guess is it’ll be all the crime that they themselves have allowed to happen for this very reason or some bullschit climate change crap.

The real crime is what the democRAT party has become. Taken over by charlatans, thieves and hucksters. What a schit show they have become.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Once they’ve squeezed all the juice out of this lemon, they’ll just move on to the next crisis to exploit to train the masses. My guess is it’ll be all the crime that they themselves have allowed to happen for this very reason or some bullschit climate change crap.

it's just something for the professional gossipers to gossip about so they dont have to talk about the real issues.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BigDave39355
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Huntz
COVID,MASKS,SHOTS are just diversions .They don`t want you to see all the crooked and unconstitutional bullchit they are pulling.

Just thinking the same.

I mean, what else are they talking about? Nothing. No China, no Russia, no covid coming across the southern border, Nothing about Iran. Not even anything about Afghanistan. Just control.

Fixed it.

Sleep Joe on top of the northern border. Cant let those nasty, sick evil Canucks in.

Slanty eyed misdirecting fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kwg020

The real crime is what the democRAT party has become. Taken over by charlatans, thieves and hucksters. What a schit show they have become.

kwg

Problem is, the "real" democrats don't want to hear anything about that. Ask me why I know. They just turn and run from you when you say anything about that, or they dig in with Trumptard bulshit cnn lies.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna

kwg

Problem is, the "real" democrats don't want to hear anything about that. Ask me why I know. They just turn and run from you when you say anything about that, or they dig in with Trumptard bulshit cnn lies.

Yep. They are all to eat up with TDS

Just ask ole AKPENISSUCKER.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

kwg

Yep. They are all to eat up with TDS

Just ask ole AKPENISSUCKER.

Yep. AKPENISSTALKER right there in the middle of the circle.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (2ndwind, 17CalFan, 257_X_50, 44automag, 348srfun, 32 invisible), 1,998 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,488
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.