Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I rarely ever fart during the day. I can blow the blanket off the bed in the middle of the night though. Sometimes I wake myself and my wife up. On my last night in Chama, I let out a really long one. It sounded exactly like an elk bugle. But at the very end it made a splatter sound. I thought nah, that was safe and started to drift back off to sleep. Something stirred me though, so I got up to take a piss. Sure enough, I had rocketed some assphlegm into my drawers. I spent the better part of the morning on the toilet. I think someone snuck some of that colonoscopy prep into my supper. What a rude awakening huh?

BP-B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I rarely ever fart during the day. I can blow the blanket off the bed in the middle of the night though. Sometimes I wake myself and my wife up. On my last night in Chama, I let out a really long one. It sounded exactly like an elk bugle. But at the very end it made a splatter sound. I thought nah, that was safe and started to drift back off to sleep. Something stirred me though, so I got up to take a piss. Sure enough, I had rocketed some assphlegm into my drawers. I spent the better part of the morning on the toilet. I think someone snuck some of that colonoscopy prep into my supper. What a rude awakening huh?

Stop fugking dudes.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Stop fugking dudes.

LMAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Eat more fiber one bars!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Stop fugking dudes.

I did a few months ago athhole.

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
UUT -OH

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Stop fugking dudes.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J

Stop fugking letting dudes fugk you.

Fixed

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/30/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for sharing.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Thanks for sharting.

You are moist welcome.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
F
Getting Older Sucks Big time

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Stop fugking letting dudes fugk you.

Fixed

Yup, this.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If you look up "TMI" in the online dictionary, the OP pops up.

Plus, nobody can fart like an elk bugle.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Jack Nicholson “Never trust a fart”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I am more convinced every day that bike riders need their own restroom.

LOL
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
If you look up "TMI" in the online dictionary, the OP pops up.

Plus, nobody can fart like an elk bugle.

I schidt you not.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
KY will do that

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Stop fugking dudes.

Punctuation is important:

"I did, a few months ago"; or

"I did a few, months ago".

Which is it?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Stop fugking dudes.

For Lent?

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When I was 12, sitting in church, I felt pretty sure I could lean a bit and ease one off......

Unfortunately the result was a window rattler that crisply yelped off the wooden pew.....it was a tough service to get thru from that point on.

I dont remember what I had for breakfast.....and fortunately everyone who could connect the disturbance to me has now passed on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
717 members (11point, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 117LBS, 92 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,872
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.