Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself #16297604 07/30/21
PaulBarnard Online Content OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I rarely ever fart during the day. I can blow the blanket off the bed in the middle of the night though. Sometimes I wake myself and my wife up. On my last night in Chama, I let out a really long one. It sounded exactly like an elk bugle. But at the very end it made a splatter sound. I thought nah, that was safe and started to drift back off to sleep. Something stirred me though, so I got up to take a piss. Sure enough, I had rocketed some assphlegm into my drawers. I spent the better part of the morning on the toilet. I think someone snuck some of that colonoscopy prep into my supper. What a rude awakening huh?

BP-B2

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297617 07/30/21
D
deflave Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I rarely ever fart during the day. I can blow the blanket off the bed in the middle of the night though. Sometimes I wake myself and my wife up. On my last night in Chama, I let out a really long one. It sounded exactly like an elk bugle. But at the very end it made a splatter sound. I thought nah, that was safe and started to drift back off to sleep. Something stirred me though, so I got up to take a piss. Sure enough, I had rocketed some assphlegm into my drawers. I spent the better part of the morning on the toilet. I think someone snuck some of that colonoscopy prep into my supper. What a rude awakening huh?

Stop fugking dudes.

Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
I don’t own a vibrator

Originally Posted by funnybone
I hope you catch covid and have a long slow death.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't need or want a job but maybe you should get one lazy ass.

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: deflave] #16297619 07/30/21
Beaver10 Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave

Stop fugking dudes.

LMAO

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297620 07/30/21
kaywoodie Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Eat more fiber one bars!

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Vertrou in God en die Mauser!"

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: deflave] #16297623 07/30/21
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Stop fugking dudes.

I did a few months ago athhole.

IC-A

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297680 07/30/21
R
rong Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
UUT -OH

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297703 07/30/21
D
deflave Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
D

Stop fugking dudes.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
I don’t own a vibrator

Originally Posted by funnybone
I hope you catch covid and have a long slow death.

Originally Posted by Blackheart
I don't need or want a job but maybe you should get one lazy ass.

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: deflave] #16297724 07/30/21
J
jackmountain Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Stop fugking letting dudes fugk you.

Fixed

Last edited by jackmountain; 07/30/21.

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297745 07/30/21
High_Noon Online Content
Campfire Guide
Online Content
Campfire Guide
Thanks for sharing.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: High_Noon] #16297747 07/30/21
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Thanks for sharting.

You are moist welcome.

IC-B

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297761 07/30/21
F
funshooter Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Getting Older Sucks Big time

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: jackmountain] #16297771 07/30/21
J
jmdriver Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Stop fugking letting dudes fugk you.

Fixed

Yup, this.

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297813 07/30/21
S
smokepole Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If you look up "TMI" in the online dictionary, the OP pops up.

Plus, nobody can fart like an elk bugle.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16297821 07/30/21
R
rockdoc Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Jack Nicholson “Never trust a fart”

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: rockdoc] #16297827 07/30/21
Fireball2 Offline
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I am more convinced every day that bike riders need their own restroom.

LOL
Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: smokepole] #16297948 07/30/21
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
If you look up "TMI" in the online dictionary, the OP pops up.

Plus, nobody can fart like an elk bugle.

I schidt you not.

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16298368 07/30/21
10at6 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
KY will do that

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16298430 07/30/21
F
Fubarski Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Stop fugking dudes.

Punctuation is important:

"I did, a few months ago"; or

"I did a few, months ago".

Which is it?

Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Paul, my daughter is a nurse at Our Lady of The Lake in Baton Rouge and told me this morning that it’s the quietest that it’s ever been,,there.

Was you lyin then, or is you lyin now?

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16298485 07/30/21
NVhntr Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

Stop fugking dudes.

For Lent?

Re: Sometimes You Just Have to Laugh at Yourself [Re: PaulBarnard] #16298488 07/30/21
S
SCgman1 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
When I was 12, sitting in church, I felt pretty sure I could lean a bit and ease one off......

Unfortunately the result was a window rattler that crisply yelped off the wooden pew.....it was a tough service to get thru from that point on.

I dont remember what I had for breakfast.....and fortunately everyone who could connect the disturbance to me has now passed on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin, SYSOP 

RR1b
Who's Online Now
629 registered members (12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 1OntarioJim, 69 invisible), 1,931 guests, and 848 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
RR2/3

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2022 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.