Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Being at ground zero for some of the craziest nonsense from 2020, I’m several months ahead of what they’re talking about doing for the rest of the country.

My employer didn’t mandate the vaccine, they did what everyone else (the new federal mandate) is doing…..they tried to bury us in the bureaucracy so that we’d cave in and get the shot.

We had daily questionnaires, daily Covid testing, mask mandates in buildings, the whole nine yards. Now we have none of it.

Having been down that road, here’s my advice.

Do everything they ask.

Want me to answer questions? Sure. Daily testing that takes up a half hour of my work day? No problem. Masks? I’d be happy to.

But….
If the activity is mandated by your employer, it’s on their dime. They’ve gotta pay you to fill out the questionnaires, get tested, wait on the results, all of it. This is established by case law.

Abide by every ridiculous mandate. And every time your employer or supervision breaks the rules, file a official complaint against them. This sounds very snitchy. It’s not. It’s using the Leftist’s tools against them.

The bureaucracy will eventually crumble under its own weight. They don’t have the supervision the manage the process, they can’t afford to keep the testing going perpetually, and they can’t keep the machine running with their employees gone for the first 30-45 minutes of every day.

Trust me, even with an unlimited budget and all of the Leftist fervor they can muster—They can’t keep it up. I attribute it largely to the fact that the Left can’t focus in the long term. Their entire worldview is built around immediate gratification. Deprive them of it and they’ll move on to another crisis.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting Blue... I can see the logic. It does make me glad that several years ago I decided to be completely independent and nobody is the boss of me... it's paying great dividends...
Crazy watching what people have to got through at the hands of tyranny.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Good advice Bleu.

Stay strong.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So this is like staying on the phone with a robocaller and wasting as much of their time as possible and then hanging up when they get to the money part.

Progressives are the most open minded, tolerant, and inclusive people on the planet, as long as you agree with everything they say, and do exactly as you're told.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It’s all about control

Sam......

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dont say they cant afford it.

We had temp testing all last year. 1.5 million/mo to have circus size tents out front/side and Wellspan bring in nurses to make sure you didnt have a fever.

This all before you were allowed past security and clock in.

Masks all year. 10 styles. Take what you need daily, for you AND your family.

Have symptoms(whether you actually did or not) you got a paid day off to go test, and for a few months paid quarantine. Later it was paid day to test, than forced unemployment for the rest of quarantine.

Covid cleaning...manpower. Paid XXX amount of employees to walk around all day spraying door handles, lockers, etc etc

Called in a company twice a week(still goes on) to fog the facility. Eventually went to a 3rd day, which just stopped recently. But still 2 days through the week.

I can go on and on, but you get the point.

Now this is a huge defense contractor. You dont think smaller outfits are writing this off also?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Check out what this Marine. has to say about forced vaccinations.

I have no boss to answer to. Wife has 25 employees and won't require vax or testing. Your body your choice, remember?

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JakeBlues
So this is like staying on the phone with a robocaller and wasting as much of their time as possible and then hanging up when they get to the money part.

Only you’re getting paid to do this, rather than your regular job.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pahick

Have symptoms(whether you actually did or not) you got a paid day off to go test, and for a few months paid quarantine. Later it was paid day to test, than forced unemployment for the rest of quarantine.

Called in a company twice a week(still goes on) to fog the facility. Eventually went to a 3rd day, which just stopped recently. But still 2 days through the week.

Like I said, eventually they’ll start running out of time and energy. Some faster than others.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux

Like I said, eventually they’ll start running out of time and energy. Some faster than others.

Its defense..... your wallet is a bottomless pit lol

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Its defense..... your wallet is a bottomless pit lol

Aren’t you the idiot that wants all three vaccines?

LOl

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave

Aren’t you the idiot that wants all three vaccines?

LOl

We all make decisions, some good some bad. Im sure you made a couple....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

What a f a g lol... and her, more gum than a case of wrigleys lol

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Having been down that road, here’s my advice.

Do everything they ask.

Le Mythe de Sisyphe. Party on.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pahick,

I thought you were the factory worker that was scared of COVID.

Thanks for not denying it.

LOL

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

We had temp testing all last year. 1.5 million/mo to have circus size tents out front/side and Wellspan bring in nurses to make sure you didnt have a fever.

This all before you were allowed past security and clock in.

Masks all year. 10 styles. Take what you need daily, for you AND your family.

Covid cleaning...manpower. Paid XXX amount of employees to walk around all day spraying door handles, lockers, etc etc

I can go on and on, but you get the point.

Now this is a huge defense contractor. You dont think smaller outfits are writing this off also?

Is your wife for you getting vaccine or not?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pahick,

I thought you were the factory worker that was scared of COVID.

Thanks for not denying it.

LOL

Scared no, stupid no. How many people around you contracted Covid(or syphilis for that matter)?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Already statedr I got J&J. Seriously considering getting Pfizer. Undecided IF I do it if ill go with one dose or 2. Still looking at others who've done it and how theyre getting on. Probably will wait til end of September to see if cases shoot up or not.

LMFAO

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Already statedr I got J&J. Seriously considering getting Pfizer. Undecided IF I do it if ill go with one dose or 2. Still looking at others who've done it and how theyre getting on. Probably will wait til end of September to see if cases shoot up or not.

LMFAO

Covtards don't like being exposed ... apparently... hahahhahahahah

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Many friends and relatives have gotten the vaccine

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Ray_Herbert

Many friends and relatives have gotten the vaccine

That did not answer the question

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

660 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 66 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,701
Posts18,456,746
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.