Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by AKPENDUDE
Just imagine how [bleep] stupid you would have to be to eat horse de-wormer…..then admit it on a hunting forum.

[bleep] lol, you can’t make this [bleep] up. Hopefully it poisons you corrects the gene pool a bit.

Stupid is having an experimental vaccine pumped into you by a very un trustworthy regime. But then you would have to gain some IQ points to reach stupid.

Ask the progressive racist lib troll about his fairytale multiple masters degrees. lmao

the racist white supremacist from Alaska is just upset ivermectin has saved millions of African lives over the decades.

Last edited by ribka; 07/31/21.
GB1

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Just imagine how [bleep] stupid you would have to be to eat horse de-wormer…..then admit it on a hunting forum.

[bleep] lol, you can’t make this [bleep] up. Hopefully it poisons you corrects the gene pool a bit.

Stupid is having an experimental vaccine pumped into you by a very un trustworthy regime. But then you would have to gain some IQ points to reach stupid.

You eat horse de-wormer, you are in Absolutely no position to be commenting on anybody else’s intelligence.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by ribka

Ask the progressive racist lib troll about his fairytale multiple masters degrees. lmao

the racist white supremacist from Alaska is just upset ivermectin has saved millions of African lives over the decades.

Again, you eat horse medicine so your insults carry no weight.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
If I'm not mistaken, you want to buy a brand that Ivermectin is the ONLY active ingredient.

Yes. Ivermectin+ has stuff you don't want added

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

You eat horse de-wormer.
That's pretty ignorant. The chemical is packaged for both humans and animals. Assuming it's not on the package, they don't add some special horse ingredient into the ones packaged for use with horses. When your vet prescribes Cephlex for your dog because he has a skin infection, is your dog in danger because he's receiving human medicine? It's the chemical, not the packaging.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
If I'm not mistaken, you want to buy a brand that Ivermectin is the ONLY active ingredient.

Yes. Ivermectin+ has stuff you don't want added

Correct. You want the only active ingredient to be Ivermectin.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

An ID doc at work pointed out that it appears to be effective, and had a family member take it with good results when they got covid and were symptomatic.

But he's just an actual expert, and you're a liberal douche troll .....

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You eat horse de-wormer.
That's pretty ignorant. The chemical is packaged for both humans and animals. Assuming it's not on the package, they don't add some special horse ingredient into the ones packaged for use with horses. When your vet prescribes Cephlex for your dog because he has a skin infection, is your dog in danger because he's receiving human medicine? It's the chemical, not the packaging.

The idea that you all seem to think it’s going to protect you from covid is the laughable part. Imagine believing that……

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

The idea that you all seem to think it’s going to protect you from covid is the laughable part. Imagine believing that……

The evidence for its efficacy is overwhelming.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Take the 1% sterile injectable. Buy a 3 ml syringe and a big needle. Divide your weight by 100 and take that many mls. If you weigh 200 lbs, take 2 mls (cc), etc. Just put in an 8 oz glass of water, no juice or milk. I started this before Thanksgiving. Was twice a week, dropped to once. No ill affects.

IC B3

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

I disagree but at this point in time, in America people are free to eat animal grade ivermectin to their hearts desire so do whatever you wish.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BRISTECD
Take the 1% sterile injectable. Buy a 3 ml syringe and a big needle. Divide your weight by 100 and take that many mls. If you weigh 200 lbs, take 2 mls (cc), etc. Just put in an 8 oz glass of water, no juice or milk. I started this before Thanksgiving. Was twice a week, dropped to once. No ill affects.

I'll just say that there isn't really a compelling reason to take it until you have symptoms.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

You eat horse de-wormer.

Tell that to all the people it has saved. If you think it doesn’t work, that’s what is laughable

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I disagree but at this point in time, in America people are free to eat animal grade ivermectin to their hearts desire so do whatever you wish.

I don't think there's any difference in the quality of the chemical. The chemical is almost certainly manufactured at the same facilities regardless of which animals (humans or non-humans) are going to be getting it. I doubt the manufacturer of the active ingredient even knows which batches of it are going to end up in packaging for horses or for people.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Back in February when I bought the Ivercare it was 5.98single dose for horse up to 1500lbs. Today at the same Runnings it was 9.49 same package. Seems I ain't the only one who has figured out what it is good for. Fug all the libtard troll bastards who are just biden socksuckets.

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't think there's any difference in the quality of the chemical. The chemical is almost certainly manufactured at the same facilities regardless of which animals (humans or non-humans) are going to be getting it. I doubt the manufacturer of the active ingredient even knows which batches of it are going to end up in packaging for horses or for people.

Why bother engaging him.

He's too stupid to realize the meds he takes are from the same manufacturing facility in India as that horse de-wormer.

He's a liberal douche troll. Don't feed him.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

You eat horse de-wormer, you are in Absolutely no position to be commenting on anybody else’s intelligence.

Is every goober in your remote racist Alaska village a science denying Clown like you? Lmao

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Why bother engaging him.

He's too stupid to realize the meds he takes are from the same manufacturing facility in India as that horse de-wormer.

I don’t take any meds.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Why bother engaging him.

Sometimes it's tough to pass up a bj. BTW it's a her not a him.

MAGA
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R

I disagree but at this point in time, in America people are free to eat animal grade ivermectin to their hearts desire so do whatever you wish.[/quote]
I don't think there's any difference in the quality of the chemical. The chemical is almost certainly manufactured at the same facilities regardless of which animals (humans or non-humans) are going to be getting it. I doubt the manufacturer of the active ingredient even knows which batches of it are going to end up in packaging for horses or for people. [/quote]

Why bother engaging him.

He's a liberal douche troll. Don't feed him.[/quote]

You forgot to add retard.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

253 members (338reddog, 1_deuce, 358WCF, 10gaugemag, 280shooter, 204guy, 35 invisible), 1,981 guests, and 1,169 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,156
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.