Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by coat4gun
Originally Posted by krp
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Turn the white ring on the plunger shaft and slide up to desired weight, then twist to lock on a grove, remove front cap and put on finger or a spoon, drink a cup of water.

Dose then 3 days later dose again.

Kent

Each notch on the plunger is 50 lbs. I've been taking 4 notches worth once a week for my 200 lb body weight for several months now.

You ain't gonna get any worms now! grin

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Both kids had it, no big deal. GF and her daughter got the jab, their choice. I take a multi vitamin, vitamin D2 and vitamin C every day with a Tractor Supply tube of Ivermectin on hand. I drink a lot of Propel which has a bunch of zinc in it. Bring it, ain't scared.
Oh yea, I'm O neg to boot. Fugck Covid

What amount do you take, eat, whatever of that paste? I'm gonna get some to have around.

Get the stuff KRP posted, goes by weight. Drink a glass of water with it.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
K
Originally Posted by coat4gun
Originally Posted by krp

Turn the white ring on the plunger shaft and slide up to desired weight, then twist to lock on a grove, remove front cap and put on finger or a spoon, drink a cup of water.

Kent

Each notch on the plunger is 50 lbs. I've been taking 4 notches worth once a week for my 200 lb body weight for several months now.

Exactly what I do four notches in a spoon

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
I think it would be better if people just got it, and got it over with... I've had covid, had a foot of my colon cut out, been through a divorce, not much phases me anymore.

They've known for a long time that there are several strains of the common cold that, once contracted, impart immunity to COVID19. A simple solution from the start would have been to isolate one of those viruses and offer it to the public. Just a plain old, uncomplicated, inoculation with the common cold.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I think it would be better if people just got it, and got it over with... I've had covid, had a foot of my colon cut out, been through a divorce, not much phases me anymore.

They've known for a long time that there are several strains of the common cold that, once contracted, impart immunity to COVID19. A simple solution from the start would have been to isolate one of those viruses and offer it to the public. Just a plain old, uncomplicated, inoculation with the common cold.

That's called "herd immunity "

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tag

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

The side effects...........My buddy says since he has been taking it his dick has grown to 16"

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

The side effects...........My buddy says since he has been taking it his dick has grown to 16"

Lol!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

That's called "herd immunity "

I got the flu in1989, thought I was going to die laid up in bed for a week. Since then I have not had the flu or a cold again.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
My wife is a doc in NC and this is one of the sources of info she looks at. This is the latest update. It's 37 minutes long. There are a lot of variables to try to make sense of but I will say this guy does not seem like a Politian. He is a respected infectious disease expert so watch it if you are interested.

Ninja please

I only get my info from the top 3 sIdNeY poWeLL posters on tHecAmPfIRe.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
My wife is a doc in NC and this is one of the sources of info she looks at. This is the latest update. It's 37 minutes long. There are a lot of variables to try to make sense of but I will say this guy does not seem like a Politian. He is a respected infectious disease expert so watch it if you are interested.

Watched it, Funny he didn't mention anything about tens of millions who have natural immunity from already getting covid. He refers to them as "unvaccinated" and refutes the Cleveland clinic study.

So much for science.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Yea, we all wish lol

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You all need to get a life

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I thought that was a good listen - some good info there

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by ribka

Watched it, Funny he didn't mention anything about tens of millions who have natural immunity from already getting covid. He refers to them as "unvaccinated" and refutes the Cleveland clinic study.

So much for science.

That's the elephant in the room that the media and democrats refuse to address. What about the 100 million of us that already had it? So the only protection you get is from the shot, your natural immunity doesn't work now?

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
You all need to get a life

Says the king of "Get vac'd or you gunna die"

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

So much for science.

That's the elephant in the room that the media and democrats refuse to address. What about the 100 million of us that already had it? So the only protection you get is from the shot, your natural immunity doesn't work now?

Truth!!! I actually watched an interview with a “doctor” a couple of days ago. He was asked what was better, natural immunity or the poke. Paraphrased, but his response was, “Both, but if you tied me down to one answer, the poke offers better protection.”

Wow!!! I thought Drs. were supposed to be smart???

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by krp

Kent

Not sure it matters much but from what I read its better to take it with food if using it against Covid, and better on empty stomach for parasites.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I guess the centuries proven, pro science concept of herd immunity, that they touted all last year, no longer exists.

On to the next scam

Originally Posted by ckat

So much for science.

Truth!!! I actually watched an interview with a “doctor” a couple of days ago. He was asked what was better, natural immunity or the poke. Paraphrased, but his response was, “Both, but if you tied me down to one answer, the poke offers better protection.”

Wow!!! I thought Drs. were supposed to be smart???

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (10ring1, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 12344mag, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,212 guests, and 1,141 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,128
Posts18,464,641
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.