Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I assume you meant to say, “Where are all the MFs that were pro-vaccine now? Are they all in hiding?” If you’re going to be rude, at least proof-read your drivel.

This MF is right here. I got the shot, but never suggested that anyone else get it, because I don’t know enough to do that. For myself, I figured it was more likely to help than hurt. Plan A* is still in effect, just like for the cold and flu season. Proven effective.

*Stay the fugg away from people

What fresh Hell is this?
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Pappy348
I assume you meant to say, “Where are all the MFs that were pro-vaccine now? Are they all in hiding?” If you’re going to be rude, at least proof-read your drivel.

This MF is right here. I got the shot, but never suggested that anyone else get it, because I don’t know enough to do that. For myself, I figured it was more likely to help than hurt. Plan A* is still in effect, just like for the cold and flu season. Proven effective.

Exactly how proven effective is the flu vaccine

You are part of the trail study for mNRA vaccine use on humans

No way would I allow that crap to be injected into my body.
I choose natural immunity

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
The flu vaccine doesn’t cover all the strains, just the ones they include. I’ve not had the flu since I started getting my shot every year, but that may also be because of Plan A. Whatever works, works.

The COVID shot seems to be effective in reducing the severity of the disease. Clearly it’s not stopping the transmission in every, or even most cases. That’s why Plan A is my main strategy. I’m not worried a bit about side effects, but with three-score and ten just around the corner, getting sick would probably be a bad thing. One size does not fit all; do what you think best.

Last edited by Pappy348; 07/31/21.

What fresh Hell is this?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jwp475

At this point folks still have a choice but that noose is tightening.

There’ll be a brief respite in the push due to these “new” findings but it will resume and with heavier restrictions for not being vaccinated.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

There’ll be a brief respite in the push due to these “new” findings but it will resume and with heavier restrictions for not being vaccinated.

Which by logic is stupid, my antibodies has proven to last longer than this synthetic BS mRNA BS so called vaccine

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I don’t work, don’t fly, don’t go to bars or restaurants. If I have to I can do curbside grocery pickup. Gonna be interesting to follow the court cases that will follow if people start getting fired or arrested over this. Right now the gummint is on its heels over all the wrong info they’ve been spouting. One official just walked away when she was on the ropes while facing reporters. Given their general incompetence, I’m not sure how they will be able to enforce restriction on millions of doubters.

What fresh Hell is this?
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Which by logic is stupid, my antibodies has proven to last longer than this synthetic BS mRNA BS so called vaccine

Be that as it may be those restrictions are imminent if past is prologue.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
I don’t work, don’t fly, don’t go to bars or restaurants. If I have to I can do curbside grocery pickup. Gonna be interesting to follow the court cases that will follow if people start getting fired or arrested over this. Right now the gummint is on its heels over all the wrong info they’ve been spouting. One official just walked away when she was on the ropes while facing reporters. Given their general incompetence, I’m not sure how they will be able to enforce restriction on millions of doubters.

Yessir.
Full throttle forward.

Slam on the brakes.

Full reverse.

Today’s world.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Mandates are not law. Viruses do what viruses do. Sweden didn't shutdown or have masks mandates and they fared no worse than anyone other country that shutdown and mandated masks.

It's total BS

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Mandates are not law. Viruses do what viruses do. Sweden didn't shutdown or have masks mandates and they fared no worse than anyone other country that shutdown and mandated masks.

It's total BS

Virtue Signaling saves lives.
It has to be true, don’t it?

IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You COVTARDS are as dumb as the eco-freaks.

You been duped.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

It's total BS

So what about Sweden? Did you read what he posted? You have different data refuting it?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

It's total BS

I just hope that those that took this untested, unapproved synthetic mNRA do not suffer any long term effects

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by deflave

You been duped.

True

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by deflave

You been duped.

True

They’ll never admit it either.

Like the guy that drops $3K on a Swarovski and figures out the Leica suits him better.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why not make an inforned decision, then just live as normal of a life as you can and forget all this BS?

No! Not just no but HELL NO!!!

We can't act or post like rational humans we have all gone completely mental over Covid, the vax and anything related

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

It's total BS

The words, “I don’t know” are seldom uttered by anyone in the government, or scientists. Now with Slow Joe and his puppeteers running things, all we’re gonna get is “Obey, or else”.

The MSM is even worse, suggesting all sorts of punitive measures for anti-vaxers. Pretty funny, actually, when we’ve just come out of four years of “Trump is a Nazi”. Not much doubt about who the real Nazis are.

I suspect the big story eventually will be why they refused to use proven treatments instead of untested “vaccines”. Pretty sure I know why….

What fresh Hell is this?
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
Why not make an inforned decision, then just live as normal of a life as you can and forget all this BS?

We can't act or post like rational humans we have all gone completely mental over Covid, the vax and anything related

LOL from the KING of "get your Vac or you'll be in dire straights". GFY and take that VAC with you

Talk to me in three to 5 years if you're still around

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Bound to happen when irrational people like yourself start to preaching.

LOL

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S

An “ Informed Decision” really, were the hell have you been.

Biden and Harris both said they would never take the vaccine because it was created under Trump, cannot be safe they “informed you”, now they are calling for a Federal mandate on the same vaccine.

Dr Fauci said masks don’t work, then he said they do work, then he said two masks are better than one, then he said masks are not really effective, but purely symbolic, he said masks for children are not necessary, now he says all school children need to mask up if they want to attend school.

As for the CDC and the WHO, there isn’t enough bandwidth here to list all the contradiction to each other and to themselves.

“Informed “ My Ass.

Science My Ass

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

510 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 45 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,496
Posts18,452,430
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.