Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a buncha dumbfuggin retards.
Can any of you ever get the story straight?
apparently not

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
apparently not

What story is that, that you are being lied to and you call these lies “Information”.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
People who are vaccinated and get coronavirus have the equivalent of a cold or mild flue.

[Linked Image from ]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ConradCA
People who are vaccinated and get coronavirus have the equivalent of a cold or mild flue.

Same as non vaccinated people, what’s your point

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 700LH
apparently not

HaHaHa You've been advocating for the VAC here for MONTHS becuase YOU GOT THE JAB!!! GFY RETARD. WTF is wrong with you?

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

Boom, what is your point exactly?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

BS there is no proof of your claim. I'm considered high risk and I had Covid-19 last November and never ran a fever and I'm not vaccinated nor will I be

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

His point is that his claim is BS

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

My point, or dumbasses?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PAPPY 348 - " ... Given their general incompetence, I’m not sure how they will be able to enforce restriction on millions of doubters. "

Maybe Big Brother and Big Nanny will just resort to Plan B for the "refusers." "Terminate... with extreme prejudice." wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I literally just talked to my sister and my niece’s boss took the vaccine to travel. She immediately became ill and was sick the whole week on vacation. She came back and was diagnosed with shingles (her doc said that the vaccine can trigger a shingles outbreak) and has missed about a month of work with one of the worst cases of anyone can remember seeing.

Last edited by JoeBob; 07/31/21.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Old_Toot

Yessir.
Full throttle forward.

Slam on the brakes.

Full reverse.

Today’s world.

Following the science don’t ya know

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
A friend of mine is sick with the Rona right now. No underlying medical conditions, previously vaccinated, he’s sick as a dog. Won’t be hospitalized but it’s much worse than mild.

Doing the math from the article, 469 cases REPORTED. How many actual? Double?

Five hospitalized. Even keeping to the 469, the hospitalization rate is 1.07%. So a 98.93% rate on non-hospitalization. Play with the denominator, say the number of cases is off by half, so 704 cases. Hospitalization rate drops to 0.71%.

99.29% non-hospitalized. Zero deaths.

What the hell is going on?

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I literally just talked to my sister and my niece’s boss took the vaccine to travel. She immediately became ill and was sick the whole week on vacation. She came back and was diagnosed with shingles (her doc said that the vaccine can trigger a shingles outbreak) and has missed about a month of work with one of the worst cases of anyone can remember seeing.

That's unfortunate

Last edited by jwp475; 07/31/21.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
A friend of mine is sick with the Rona right now. No underlying medical conditions, previously vaccinated, he’s sick as a dog. Won’t be hospitalized but it’s much worse than mild.

Five hospitalized. Even keeping to the 469, the hospitalization rate is 1.07%. So a 98.93% rate on non-hospitalization. Play with the denominator, say the number of cases is off by half, so 704 cases. Hospitalization rate drops to 0.71%.

Exactly

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

This is blatantly false. My boss and his family just returned from vacation. All of them have had the shot. 3 out of 4 now have Covid and been back and forth from the hospital. They have all been very sick. He is getting better. His wife and daughter still struggling to get well.

Mild cold and flue my ass!!!

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Springcove

This is blatantly false. My boss and his family just returned from vacation. All of them have had the shot. 3 out of 4 now have Covid and been back and forth from the hospital. They have all been very sick. He is getting better. His wife and daughter still struggling to get well.

well at least they'll have better anti bodies after getting covid. Were they taking high doses of Vit D, zinc prior and , quercetin and ivermectin at first signs or were they listening to Faucci and Biden?

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by ribka

well at least they'll have better anti bodies after getting covid. Were they taking high doses of Vit D, zinc prior and , quercetin and ivermectin at first signs or were they listening to Faucci and Biden?

Ribka I’m not sure. He just told me about it yesterday. He and is family are full blown Covitards.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
as they say. people never learn. You would think they would get red pilled after this experience. Amazing the average American take such a little role in managing their own health. I bet they'll blame the unvaccinated ( people who have the deadly covid and have good anti bodies) on their current plight.

best of luck to them

Originally Posted by ribka

Ribka I’m not sure. He just told me about it yesterday. He and is family are full blown Covitards.

Last edited by ribka; 07/31/21.
A
acy Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Pharmseller

Yep. They're acting like this is an extinction level event, yet the numbers speak for themselves. One of the most amazing things to me is how many people who were duped at the beginning are still duped today.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (1234, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1OntarioJim, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 68 invisible), 2,392 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,665
Posts18,455,794
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.