Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Who said Negroes can't swim? Karma is a bitch.

Two Men Hired by Louisiana Millionaire to Abduct Estranged Wife Drown While Trying to Evade Police

[Linked Image from media.breitbart.com]

Two men who were hired by Louisiana millionaire Lawrence Michael Handley to kidnap his estranged wife drowned while trying to evade police.

Handley pleaded guilty on Monday to two counts of second-degree kidnapping and one count of attempted second-degree kidnapping after authorities said he orchestrated the abduction of his estranged wife, according to a report by USA Today.

The plot went awry when Handley’s two hired kidnappers, Sylvester Bracey and Arsenio Haynes, ended up on a dead-end road, got their van struck in a swampy area, and jumped into the Intracoastal Canal near Baton Rouge, where they drowned, trying to escape police.

The 53-year-old millionaire now faces up to 35 years. Officials said Handley hired kidnappers in August 2017 to abduct his estranged wife from their home in Lafayette, Louisiana.

A few months before hiring the kidnappers, Handley filed for divorce, alleging that his wife attacked or threatened him, and hired a hitman to kill him.

Meanwhile, Handley’s wife alleged that her husband tried to track her phone, access her email, and install spyware on her computer. Handley also allegedly sent his wife threatening texts before the abduction.

Multiple restraining orders were also filed in 2017, according to court records.

On August 6, 2017, Handley’s hired kidnappers — both 27 years old — who went to the couples’ home, and forced their way inside with handguns.

According to a court document, “the kidnappers handcuffed [Handley’s wife] placed a bag over her head and forcibly removed her from the home,” and then proceeded to threaten, torture, and abuse her while driving toward Baton Rouge.

But then, a major traffic jam incentivized Bracey and Haynes to drive on the shoulder of the road in an attempt to avoid traffic, causing their vehicle to be spotted be an off-duty sheriff’s deputy.

“The deputy followed the van until it reached a highway. Instead of turning left, where they could have taken a number of routes, the two men turned right onto a dead-end road,” reports USA Today.

The kidnappers’ van got stuck in a swampy area, so they fled into the nearby woods, and jumped into the canal, where their bodies were found less than a day later.

A gun — which authorities believe belonged to one of the kidnappers — was also reportedly found inside a nearby pipe. Handley’s wife was also found by deputies in the back of the van.

Five days later, Handley — who tried to charter a plane — was caught by police at a hotel.

According to the district attorney’s office, Lafayette Police Department Detective Jared Istre found video of Handley planning his wife’s abduction, as well as checklists Handley made.

Handley reportedly found success early in the technology industry — helping launch companies that sold vitamins, energy supplements, and calcium creams — and became a millionaire by the age of 30.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021...wife-drown-while-trying-to-evade-police/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Would have been easier to give her half!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Two people died as a result of his plot so shouldn’t he also face 2 charges of murder?

[Linked Image from ]
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Keystone kidnappers?

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
what happened to the wife?? is she ok?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bwhahahahhaha!

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Osky
Keystone kidnappers?

Osky

No sh*t. Driving down the shoulder to get around a traffic jam is a great idea when you have a kidnap victim in your van. What could go wrong?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They drown trying to get away from police. This sounds like the old Louisiana. Lots of people died running from police.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Two people died as a result of his plot so shouldn’t he also face 2 charges of murder?
call their death pennance for all the crimes they undoubtedly committed and were never charged with

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Huge numbers of blacks can't swim , I use to own a Jet-Ski rental in Biloxi , lots of blacks came over from New Orleans ++ . They would tip-toe in the water rarely going deeper than their knees . Many drownings at the beach were black folks .
I've seen one of them push another down in knee deep water - they super panic in that environment and nearly drown themselves .

Ole LM Handley in big trouble - new residence > Angola Prison

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
They just can't swim. Scared of the water.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Rte: Back in the day when I was "on the job" we used to call these type endings to criminal conduct "street justice".
If this actually went down as reported I would consider this a wonderful example of "street justice".
He-he.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
too bad there weren't alligators involved.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rem141r
too bad there weren't alligators involved.

LOL. Cajun Justice !

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
They just can't swim. Scared of the water.

Yep. Sink like an anchor.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
I was at my friend's high school graduation party years ago. His property had a pond with a huge rope swing to jump off of. Of course there was a token black guy at the party. Everyone wanted him to go off the swing. I told my buddy no way he is going near that rope but he finally caved in hit the water knocked himself out with his knee and we had to rescue him

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Irving_D
I was at my friend's high school graduation party years ago. His property had a pond with a huge rope swing to jump off of. Of course there was a token black guy at the party. Everyone wanted him to go off the swing. I told my buddy no way he is going near that rope but he finally caved in hit the water knocked himself out with his knee and we had to rescue him

I went o HS with a couple of Farm raised brothers.
Good ole hard working Country Boys. Both sounded like TX Rednecks when they talked. No Ebonics schitt. There Dad would have beat their ass.
Any how, did a lot of fishing with them when we were kids.
If my lure got tangled up, I’d wade in and get it.
Not them. They’d cut their line.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
dpd Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Old news . It happened in 2017 .

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sounds like the plot from Fargo, just a little farther south.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
maybe it is genetic. ingrained fear of crocodiles ,from their ancesters in Africa

NRA Life Member
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (12344mag, 16penny, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,254 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,847
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.